A ghost has entered
in my friend and
he sits there idle doing nothing
staring at pictures
or at the wall.
He says he is waiting
for something to happen,
some magic, or else.
As he waited for some love
for a very long time.
Asking other people
to make him fall in love
with some girls.
As if it happens like this.
Some magic he wanted
and now by some magic
he is a changed man.
a lot happened,
but still waiting.
This ghost seems will take
it's price before leaving my friend
subhadip bhattacharya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Ghost by subhadip bhattacharya )
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett