A GEM SPEAR
Tip-toe tints tent teach me
steps and stamp me to blood.
Spiting on me spirits for it.
Feet, faster than fowls flood.
Thus she focus on him of free verse cord.
Simp gem capital catapults inn.
There are two spear and two seats present.
One for her, the huntress of zood.
Another for the male adversary of dood.
There they drop their swords on the sand
and the dust evaporate to them discuss.
There she placed her Armour on his arm
When she gave him a gem spear.
That sink from his place to her spear.
Ebi Robert's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A GEM SPEAR by Ebi Robert )
- What are these days? !, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What are these days?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Flower In My Heart, Rohit Sapra
- The Cavity, Francie Lynch
- Exstasis, Frank Avon
- I'm a Piece of Work, Francie Lynch
- Some people's change, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Simply Marvelous, Electric Lady
- Winter in Tennessee, Frank Avon
- Oh, I Can Fly, Francie Lynch
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 January 1903 - 13 March 1976)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)