A GEM SPEAR
Tip-toe tints tent teach me
steps and stamp me to blood.
Spiting on me spirits for it.
Feet, faster than fowls flood.
Thus she focus on him of free verse cord.
Simp gem capital catapults inn.
There are two spear and two seats present.
One for her, the huntress of zood.
Another for the male adversary of dood.
There they drop their swords on the sand
and the dust evaporate to them discuss.
There she placed her Armour on his arm
When she gave him a gem spear.
That sink from his place to her spear.
Ebi Robert's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A GEM SPEAR by Ebi Robert )
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal
- Before A Dream, Tony Adah
- Words Worn-Out, Birgitta Heikka
- Gift of love, ramesh rai
- Tides And Emotions., Marcondes Pereira