Terence G. Craddock
A Few Words May Bring Joy?
in sought out stolen quiet places
I solitaire sit disturbing none
at laptop attempting to write
by time window day or night
a few words to bring joy wonder
or a tear to a few searching souls...
who need eureka words
to soothe their quest tumbling
grasp at meaning minds
beware banshee grey haired witch
bully control freak boldly invades
sought quiet places shrill declares...
in high-pitched piercing tone
communal spaces are for all
in ignorant need to distemper
sow succulent disharmony seeds
fruits of doom gloom peace prophets...
come world entering to salve dispel
Terence G. Craddock's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Complete version of the split images 'Laptop Attempting To Write', 'Eureka Words Soothe Quest Tumbling Minds' and 'Banshee Shrill Declares' by Terence George Craddock.
Comments about this poem (A Few Words May Bring Joy? by Terence G. Craddock )
Did you read them?
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Worry-Chaser, Edgar Albert Guest
- Henry Ford's Offhand Way, Edgar Albert Guest
- Happiness no quest at all, Pranab K. Chakraborty