Ramesh T A
A FATE OF FRIENDSHIP FORUM!
A few intellectual individuals formed a friendship forum;
Its intention was to follow a plan for intellectual development.
If the plan was not feasible it had to be disbanded instantly;
If it worked out well the intellectuals would have a friendship!
Criticising and reforming the society while developing themselves
They planned to do something others had not attempted before!
Without disbanding and without intellectual development it went
For sometime and dwindled to a vague forum of no interest!
What kind of a friendship forum is this one all might wonder?
First of all gathering them and starting analysis itself did not click;
A sort of romantic type of development led them to close it soon
Without informing anything to the really interested intellectuals!
Fate of this friendship forum is a model for many forums’ failure
Everyone should know before venturing into such foolishness!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A FATE OF FRIENDSHIP FORUM! by Ramesh T A )
- Behind The Mountains, Bismark Sosu
- Sonnet # 530, Luis Estable
- Jesus saw something in me that others fa.., Royston Allen
- Seasons Away, Bismark Sosu
- "What manner of Man is this? ".., Royston Allen
- The Bench, Renee Russon
- Sonnet # 529, Luis Estable
- Desire, Deborah Kelley
- DO NOT ASSUME, Donald R Charon
- poisons by s.r 2, skye robertson
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)