Ramesh T A
A Fascinating Flower Unique!
Flowers are a great fascination for me
Whether I am in the garden or anywhere!
Colours are ever fresh with fragrance
Each flower has quite unique in Nature!
What a beauty each flower is in the world!
Each bud is well blossomed to bloom full
For the bees to accept its invitation sans
Any refusal whatsoever with full passion!
Tender love of petals soothe souls enervated
Opening the golden gate of fantasy in dreams
As diamonds kindle vision full of passion ever
As a magic show that engrossed audience in...!
The magic effects of flowers are so unique.....
That no one can fail to honour well forever!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Fascinating Flower Unique! by Ramesh T A )
- Our First Date, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Terrorist Behind Every Bush, Talile Ali
- I Love You 2, Michael McParland
- Trust None, Even Me, Sir Toby Moses
- Lema, Nassy Fesharaki
- Decaying Within, Angelica Stevenz
- WALAA, Wala' Qamhieh
- A Hardworking Wind, Terry Dawson
- have been posess, ademola oluwabusayo
- Be patient, Nassy Fesharaki
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Conscience, Henry David Thoreau
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Being With You, Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)