The Queen's Dagger
A dream that I fear
will never come true.
They tell me I'm insane,
they tell me I'm to blame,
they tell me that even if I try,
I will not reach the sky.
They are the voices inside me.
The demons fighting to rule
this mind I call my own.
But I fight.
Yet they still persist.
A dream that I would
They'll never win.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Dream by The Queen's Dagger )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- haikindof, Mandolyn ...
- Are You Pissed Yet, Francie Lynch
- Mirror (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- make mine extra crispy, Mandolyn ...
- ~Death Of My Creations~, Allan Gerard
- looking for the button that will make me.., Mandolyn ...
- Captivations of an Art Form, F. J. Thomas
- Me Without You Is Like, Lilly Emery
- Nature's Path, Joy Cordwell
- Choices, Danielle Dessels