It's an endless chase.
A carrot was hung before me
And I was made to run.
Make sure you grab it
The carrot went on
Changing its nature and color
Once you hung it for me
Now see, I have my own.
Once a compulsion
Now an instilled obsession
Drives me hard
Says, run and run.
Time for none.
Is it all I am here for?
A raising question.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Chase by Kingshuk Chakraborty )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Commitments, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Battle of our own life, binod bastola
- Before you've brushed your teeth, Mark Heathcote
- Arrival, Tony Adah
- Nigeria I Hail Thee, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Her Smile, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- ©Getting Over You, Bandile Matsenjwa
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case