It's an endless chase.
A carrot was hung before me
And I was made to run.
Make sure you grab it
The carrot went on
Changing its nature and color
Once you hung it for me
Now see, I have my own.
Once a compulsion
Now an instilled obsession
Drives me hard
Says, run and run.
Time for none.
Is it all I am here for?
A raising question.
Kingshuk Chakraborty's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Chase by Kingshuk Chakraborty )
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way