It's an endless chase.
A carrot was hung before me
And I was made to run.
Make sure you grab it
The carrot went on
Changing its nature and color
Once you hung it for me
Now see, I have my own.
Once a compulsion
Now an instilled obsession
Drives me hard
Says, run and run.
Time for none.
Is it all I am here for?
A raising question.
Kingshuk Chakraborty's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Chase by Kingshuk Chakraborty )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Her Unconditional Beauty, Mpho Tsakata
- Lead Me Into Light, Valerie Dohren
- Nature Is Full Of Cuts, Is It Poetry
- A SAD STORY IN A POEM قصة حزينة في قصيدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Prospects For Peace, Denys E. W. Jones
- I am the Zee, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Daisies, Mark Heathcote
- Sailing away, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Altered reality, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Family Reunion, Lawrence Beck