A Blank Stare
Daydreaming can happen
just about anywhere.
You sit down for a few moments,
and suddenly your mind just drifts away.
You start dreaming of things
that happened in your yesterdays.
One minute you are in real time,
next you’re gone to imaginary.
No one can tell when these dreams
are going to happen.
If anyone sees you,
for their money they get
just a blank stare.
22 February 2008
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Blank Stare by David Harris )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Haiku, Noah Body
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...