A Beautiful Sight
A Beautiful sight, I've seen it once.
In a lonely white room
with a bed and a small chair,
table on three feet in a corner holding a bouquet
fortifying the air with the scent of roses
window, a small, round window
in the middle of the pale wall,
exposing messages from up above
in a form of snowflakes, falling so slowly,
a white dove sat on the ledge.
A man was fighting for his life
machine pumping air into his lungs
in a constant steady motion.
~A beautiful sight
Angel wings spread across the bed
hovering over the mans body, healing it,
feeding his soul
with heavenly aroma,
the smiling Angel kissed his forehead
and told me it will be back tomorrow.
A beautiful sight.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Beautiful Sight by Kasia Fedyk )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Frankenstein, Victor Cruickshank
- Potry, John deVries
- COPLA 84 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Left Behind, D.L. Aceves
- Mother Nature, Victor Cruickshank
- Mature Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Homophones, Victor Cruickshank
- Time, Victor Cruickshank
- More Of The Different, John deVries
- Speak about love, hasmukh amathalal