delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........
bishop, some rabbis,
in tubular silence....
under a family tree of compliance...
roots spreading far, continental in drift....
yet, I was born and it is such a gift....
when the dog howls
when the crowd growls
when I'm feeling flupped
I simply remember
my lineage, vast
and then I don't feel so schtupped....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (a by delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it......... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- *Rumi Speaks, C. P. Sharma
- Destiny Misplaced, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- *Stray Thoughts, C. P. Sharma
- Shame-Shame Israel, Aftab Alam
- Paths Of Childhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- lips of flower, Aftab Alam
- Sin Salida, Edwin Cordero
- jeene ka karishma|, Aftab Alam
- *My confused mood, C. P. Sharma
- Dear! i Still Love You, Rimni chakravarty