delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........
bishop, some rabbis,
in tubular silence....
under a family tree of compliance...
roots spreading far, continental in drift....
yet, I was born and it is such a gift....
when the dog howls
when the crowd growls
when I'm feeling flupped
I simply remember
my lineage, vast
and then I don't feel so schtupped....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (a by delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it......... )
- Mr. Bonga and Mr. Donga, Aftab Alam
- Under The Muse Of The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- Fair And Square!, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Do Not Have Any Word, Neela Nath
- The Puzzle, Ravikumar C.P.
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam