966: My Mother’s Birthday!
I rejoice my Mother's Birthday;
She always feels great this day!
The sheep's did kneel;
and the wise did feel!
Just everyone did praise,
Celebration toasts to raise!
This great day every December,
It’s Christmas, as we remember.
That's my mother's birthday,
The world says Christmas Day!
Catastrophe KING's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (966: My Mother’s Birthday! by Catastrophe KING )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Restoration, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Lovely Fact, Naveed Akram
- Road to Black, Amateur Vagabond
- Her Unconditional Beauty, Mpho Tsakata
- Lead Me Into Light, Valerie Dohren
- Nature Is Full Of Cuts, Is It Poetry
- A SAD STORY IN A POEM قصة حزينة في قصيدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Prospects For Peace, Denys E. W. Jones
- I am the Zee, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Daisies, Mark Heathcote