966: My Mother’s Birthday!
I rejoice my Mother's Birthday;
She always feels great this day!
The sheep's did kneel;
and the wise did feel!
Just everyone did praise,
Celebration toasts to raise!
This great day every December,
It’s Christmas, as we remember.
That's my mother's birthday,
The world says Christmas Day!
Catastrophe KING's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (966: My Mother’s Birthday! by Catastrophe KING )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- ANNE FRANK FANTASIZES, jack peachum
- Psalm 065, Forrest Hainline
- The Village that Wasn't There!, David Lewis Paget
- start eating sushi now, wasabi warriors, Mandolyn Davidson
- Radha, Radha, Radha, You Are My Radha, Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE CHILDREN OF GOD, Tom Zart
- थांनो लामा हो, Bahadur Basumatary
- I do admit, gajanan mishra
- Pink @ Red& White, asoke ray
- I Am Trying To Understand The Soul, Spir.., Bijay Kant Dubey