Catastrophe KING (30 September 1965 / Mumbai, India)
966: My Mother’s Birthday!
I rejoice my Mother's Birthday;
She always feels great this day!
The sheep's did kneel;
and the wise did feel!
Just everyone did praise,
Celebration toasts to raise!
This great day every December,
It’s Christmas, as we remember.
That's my mother's birthday,
The world says Christmas Day!
Catastrophe KING's Other Poems
- 928: Confusion
- 929: Family Day Out – Into The Desert
- 930: I Had This Vivid Castle In Spain!
- 931: I’d Write To Kill Grief!
- 932: Let Her Think, That…………
- 933: Charade
- 934: Nowadays, I Burrow Deep Into My Hea...
- 935: I Mask My Life; I Dance On My Own ...
- 936: I Am Alive, For You Are....
- 937: The Sigh That Escaped Your Lips
- 938: You Move On. I Weakened My Luminosi...
- 939: If You Die, You Take Me Along.........
- 940: Just Vicious - A song
- 941: I'm A Devastating Catastrophe….. Mo...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.