966: My Mother’s Birthday!
I rejoice my Mother's Birthday;
She always feels great this day!
The sheep's did kneel;
and the wise did feel!
Just everyone did praise,
Celebration toasts to raise!
This great day every December,
It’s Christmas, as we remember.
That's my mother's birthday,
The world says Christmas Day!
Catastrophe KING's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (966: My Mother’s Birthday! by Catastrophe KING )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Change, Sandra Feldman
- Bengal Tiger in Trouble, rohan bendre
- Think Before You Speak, Sandra Feldman
- Gratitude of my mother., Vishal Sharma
- My numb vessals of thoughts, Vishal Sharma
- I Have Decided, Silas Egbowon
- Poets (bilingual), Sandra Feldman
- OUR STREETS شوارعنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Cure For Winter Blues, Doris Beaulieu
- Tractor Pulls (Poem), Doris Beaulieu