1024 CHRISTMAS VISITOR
Shaped Poems are popular in the UK an often at Christmas we write conical ones to resemble Christmas Trees. PH won't allow me to centre so you will have to turn your screen through 180 degrees - anticlockwise - to get the effect! ENJOY.
Down our chimney
Fortunately fire was out
Gosh - Was it Father Christmas?
I can't recollect - however possibly was
Him or Her - Mother Christmas? Who else?
In days of equal opportunities - Nothing is Sacred
Mother Christmas well well well - perhaps I
Should remain awake - to welcome her
She might need some assistance
With the sleigh and reindeer?
Daddy and Sandra Claus
Who'd have thought
(John Knight - Frosty Colchester - 28 December 2009)
John Knight's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (1024 CHRISTMAS VISITOR by John Knight )
- Gans Veer, Madrason writer
- Be What You Are, Lilly Emery
- The abrupt end., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Native land., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Believe in Yourself Worth, Lilly Emery
- Odd One Out, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Do without It, Anirudh Rawat
- Don't Be Afraid, Lilly Emery
- Be, Andy Caldwell
- Tree saplings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)