Can you taste the mountains, the ones that have been lost for thousands of years. the blood that runs through me now was once apart of them and it trickled down, each time i lost a memory i gained perspective on who you were and why i kept dreaming of you. hold my hand, ill help you across this river that contains us and we can finally see what we have been missing out on.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (? by Keith Michael )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...
- Live to Sleep, Robert Kane
- Devil Tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- My Translations!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- It's an illusion, Gopikrishnan Nair