Members Who Read Most Number Of Poems

Live Scores

Click here to see the rest of the list

Other Forms of Creative Writing

Share and discuss about other forms of creative writing: memoir, playwriting, short story, songwriting, ... etc
Post a message

Click here to list all messages

Mathew Lewis Mathew Lewis Male, 27, South Africa (2/5/2013 7:51:00 PM)

Hello all

I'm in the process of setting up a blog and I'm looking for young talented writers that might be willing to come on board to contribute regular content. The blog is intended to focus on the weirder aspects of life in general and at the end of the day, provide readers with a reason to smile while still giving them something to think about. See cracked.com or the huff post for references.
While the content is varied I am specifically looking for anyone who would be interested in writing regular articles on the blog around whatever theme you might choose. (As long as it fits into the general thrust of the blog as a whole)
Unfortunately there's no money involved yet. This is more just an opportunity for anyone who would like a space to practice their use of words while helping to grow the site into something that might eventually be financially viable.
If you are interested email me on my poemhunter profile and I'll provide more details.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
Mat

To post a reply to this message, click here
Replies for this message:

There is no message posted..
[Hata Bildir]