Members Who Read Most Number Of Poems

Live Scores

Click here to see the rest of the list

About Famous Poets

This forum is for discussions about famous poets. You can share research links or about organizations, groups and your personal opinions.
Post a message

• Musa Dickson Balami (9/19/2013 2:06:00 PM) Post reply

greetings bring i unto you i will like to make my presence in this forum known to you and my poems are in need of your comments, critics, and appreciation

• Edgar Stevens (8/6/2013 3:53:00 AM) Post reply

Poem Hunter Poetry Contest has officially started. You can enter with your favorite poem now or write a new one and submit it before August 31st,2013.

Prize is $1,000 for the winner and $250 for the 2nd and 3rd place..

You can write in any poetic style and on any subject.

Entering the contest is free.

Details: http://www.poemhunter.com/contest/

• Naida Nepascua Supnet (8/5/2013 4:11:00 AM) Post reply

I will forever be in love with LIPO, I don't know and I could not explain when I have read his poem about the moon, drinking, and himself.
    I love the moon, I love his verses and I love Lipo.

• ..... W@king Up..... (7/13/2013 5:23:00 PM) Post reply

Always been a fan of Wordsworth, even more of his poem " I wandered lonely as a cloud" . He continues to inspire to this day.

-W

• Jefferson Carter (7/8/2013 6:29:00 PM) Post reply

PHers, my publisher just posted a new website [chax.org] You should check it out. It's really good-looking and superbly professional! !

• Jeff Armstrong (6/12/2013 4:57:00 PM) Post reply

I may have just come across on unpublished poem by Gregory Corso Titled " The You Within Me" - 1952. I would like to contact someone who might be able to help me determine if this is what I think it is, . Any assistance would be appreciated.

Jeff at jjarmstr42@yahoo., com

• Sj Holland (6/3/2013 6:55:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

The eBooks page seems to be about the work of classic poets only. Thought it was a page where our eBooks could be offered. My fav poet is Robert Frost, so I downloaded his works. My next fav is Edgar. You know who that is. I'll download his next. If you haven't visited the page, the books are in.pdf format, fully searchable. Great feature of this site.

Replies for this message:
    • Vizard Dhawan (6/4/2013 6:28:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

hey you can create your ebook too just go to poet settings sections and click promote your poems column you can save your ebook there easily following few steps thanks.

• Srimayee Ganguly (5/15/2013 12:29:00 PM) Post reply

My favourites include: John Keats, William Wordsworth, PB Shelly, Robert Frost, Emily Dickinson, Emily Bronte, Charlotte Bronte, Christina Rosseti, Dante Gabriel Rossetti

• Jeff Mcguire (4/12/2013 12:34:00 PM) Post reply

Is anyone else as interested in Misty Poetry as I am?The poetry of the great Bei Dao, of the shadowy angel Gu Cheng, of the impossible Duo Duo (who is even more difficult in translation) , and many other Chinese poets in the 1980s. Can anyone else help me find good information on this wonderful form of poetry?

• Claire Thomas (2/10/2013 12:18:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Robert frost is my favourite poet.amazing metaphors hidden in the mundane.he, himself denied any deeper meaning.read mending wall.yes it's about a wall but it's about predudise and tradition and lots more.

Replies for this message:
    • Jeff Mcguire (4/12/2013 12:51:00 PM) Post reply

He denies deeper meaning because, having lived in New England all my life, there is little deeper meaning in his poems except that which the reader adds. The poems are what they are; nature poems rela ... more

[Hata Bildir]