Second Hand Bookstore

If you have a book of value that you want to sell, or want to exchange; you can share it here.
Post a message

• Gold Star - 12,500 Points Mohammad Skati (8/24/2014 9:56:00 AM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

May be in the future, but I suggest reading " JANE EYRE " by Charlotte Bronte. Thanks.

• Rookie - 42 Points Mary Amrutha (4/29/2014 11:05:00 AM) Post reply

am not going to sell any of ma books ]]] I can lend it but no selling

• Rookie Vikas Rawat (1/2/2014 11:15:00 PM) Post reply

Here is a book of Chetan Bhagat " What Young India Wants" ... i want to sell it as i have read it... Cost is just 5 dollars

• Bronze Star - 5,147 Points Edgar Stevens (8/6/2013 3:53:00 AM) Post reply

Poem Hunter Poetry Contest has officially started. You can enter with your favorite poem now or write a new one and submit it before August 31st,2013.

Prize is $1,000 for the winner and $250 for the 2nd and 3rd place..

You can write in any poetic style and on any subject.

Entering the contest is free.

Details: http://www.poemhunter.com/contest/

• Rookie Marie Garcia (3/27/2013 1:05:00 PM) Post reply

Marie wrote on 3/27/2013 at 01: 42
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    I have in my hands a book called Heman's Poems Household Edition.

when you open it, it reads.....
    The poetical works of Mrs. Hemans
    with memoir, explanatory notes, etc.

it was given as a christmas gift in 12/25/1889

just wondering if there is any worth to

• Rookie Leonard Hall (3/16/2013 2:44:00 PM) Post reply

I have what I believe to be the original of the first poem by James Whitcomb Riley. My wife's Aunt was married to Eugene Fields and it was found in some estate books left to us. How can I confirm? Also we have Thanatopsis and other books that we need valuated

• Rookie Carol Shaffer (3/10/2012 2:59:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I have what I believe is a first edition of The Light Feet of Goats by Shaemas O Sheel. Printed on copyright page is: Copyright,1915, by Saemas O Sheel.

I volunteer at the Humane Society in Branson, MO, and this book was donated to us. Inside pages are good condition with no bent pages or tears. Outside is in fair condition with wear on spine (paper is split but still in tact) . Corners are not in back shape considering age of book.

All proceeds from book would go to the Humane Society. If anyone can help determine value and where to sell it would be greatly appreciated.

Replies for this message:
    • Rookie George Price (7/26/2013 2:32:00 PM) Post reply

Hi, I'm not looking to buy, but I dabble in book sales in general, and I would suggest a top price of around $40?If that sounds vaguely reasonable to you as a guide? Hope that helps you sell it! ... more

• Rookie David Gerardino (2/21/2012 4:15:00 PM) Post reply

HAVE 2 copies of, STEPHEN KING, IT, hard back.will trade for STEPHEN KING, SALEMS LOT.............

• Bronze Star - 5,000 Points Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel Black (1/13/2012 7:40:00 PM) Post reply | Read 3 replies

I have several copies of the one and only 1984 printing of my poetry book ON MOONSTONES PEARLS AND CRYSTAL WINGS..never been reprinted and is very rare and hard to find.I added a selection of my poems to my collection on Poemhunter.Also for a serious collector only, I have the original artwork and typed written pages for sale for many $$$$$$$ if you are interested in striking a reasonable deal..my e-mail address is on my poemhunter auto-biography.. only best offer will be considered.The original manuscript and ink drawings are one of my most treasured possessions..

Replies for this message:
    • Bronze Star - 5,000 Points Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel Black (1/24/2012 2:43:00 PM) Post reply

I almost forgot to add I don't keep the printed (3) copies or the original typewritten pages with the ink drawings on the premises.They are in a safe place because of the rarity of the copies.Of cour ... more

• Bronze Star - 5,000 Points Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel Black (1/14/2012 9:04:00 AM) Post reply

When you contact me please put on the subject line Your Book offer for OMPACW.I get volumes of e-mail every day and this should capture my attention.Thank you.

To read all of 3 replies click here
  • Rookie - 0 Points Brian Purdy (1/9/2012 11:57:00 PM) Post reply

Hello? ? Anyone? ? Hmmmm... Seem to be alone here at the moment. Well, to whoever might find this, I have many excellent books to offer in exchange for Penguin volumes of 'Collected Essays, Journalism and Letters of George Orwell'. I have volume 2 and want to the rest. Also on the hunt for titles by Richard Brautigan. Get in touch and tell me what you have and might like in trade or I can send you list of what I can offer. As a former book dealer, have plenty of goodies. Cheers! Brian Purdy.

[Hata Bildir]