Learn More

Publishing

Post a message
  • Rookie - 30 Points Teny Joal (8/11/2013 5:05:00 PM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

I want to be famous in poemhunter how can l publish better

• Veteran Poet - 2,517 Points Edgar Stevens (8/6/2013 3:50:00 AM) Post reply

Poem Hunter Poetry Contest has officially started. You can enter with your favorite poem now or write a new one and submit it before August 31st,2013.

Prize is $1,000 for the winner and $250 for the 2nd and 3rd place..

You can write in any poetic style and on any subject.

Entering the contest is free.

Details: http://www.poemhunter.com/contest/

• Rookie Steve Downes (7/30/2013 5:22:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Who else thinks that traditional media for publishing is dying? there use to be 5 book shops in my home town, now there is one big one and it sells dvds and coffee!
    Print or E-book?what's your preferance?

Replies for this message:
  • Rookie Steve Downes (7/29/2013 10:46:00 AM) Post reply

New Anthology...If you are Irish, live in Ireland or have Irish Roots Pagan Publications (run by myself and novelist Roger Hudson)
    will be looking for poems (general writing) for a new edition some time soon this year
    Watch this space or keep an eye on twitter @writer_s_downes for more details soon

S.

• Rookie Pratim Bishnu (7/19/2013 12:07:00 PM) Post reply

What is e publishing, does anyone actually read e poetry books?

• Rookie Pratim Bishnu (7/19/2013 12:05:00 PM) Post reply

How many poems does one need to get a proper book published, whom can one refer to for filtering the quality of poems?

• Rookie - 0 Points Paul Mwenelupembe (7/16/2013 8:05:00 AM) Post reply

Hi my good poets,
    I want to go into publishing my selected poems, would you mind to read my poems and advise me how to go about it?

• Rookie - 589 Points Jefferson Carter (7/8/2013 6:31:00 PM) Post reply

PHers, my publisher just posted a new website [chax.org] You should check it out. It's really good-looking and superbly professional! !

• Rookie - 0 Points Yusuf Qomor Olusola (5/27/2013 2:24:00 PM) Post reply

Hi everyone! I have an article tagged " Women: The Funny Creatures" and some other Literary works which I wants to Publish online preferably on Google but have not succeeded in doing that, please, I need an assistance! how am I supposed to do that?

• Rookie - 13 Points Benjamin Michael Clark (4/15/2013 1:29:00 AM) Post reply

Hi, I'd like to look into getting published. I invite you to check out my work and let me know how I can improve or what you think. Thanks.

-Ralph

[Hata Bildir]