Members Who Read Most Number Of Poems

Live Scores

Click here to see the rest of the list

Publishing

Post your questions or ask for advice about publishing your poetry or books, share your knowledge with other members.
Post a message

• Mbma Group (4/23/2014 3:00:00 PM) Post reply

Hello- We would like to post Poems to our blog once a week. We'd like to start something called Poetry Wednesday’s.
    While we do try to make a point of getting something up on a regular schedule, there is no posting schedule. Poems will be posted as submitted.
    If you would like to repost anything from your own blog you are welcome to do that. Please own all rights to the material you choose to post.

Please contact us at mbmagroup@gmail.com attach your poem as a word document or in the body of the email.

• Sir Zvavanhuvevhu (4/9/2014 5:48:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Do you want to get published as a poet or a short story writer.????.

Then why not email your works to
    diasporapublisher@yahoo.com Or
    Seremumu@gmail.com

Replies for this message:
  • Colin Jeffery (4/2/2014 9:43:00 AM) Post reply

Dear friends,

My ebook of seventy poems ‘ The Agony and the Ecstasy’ is now available from the kindle store on Amazon. I hope you will support me and get a copy and tell your family and friends, and perhaps review the collection. All the poems have been published in magazines. I now have six ebooks on kindle. If you want to find them: Go to ‘ Amazon.’ - - on the webepage you will see ‘ALL.’ Click on the little pointer to the right to lower menu - - click on ‘ Kindle Store’ type ‘Colin Jeffery’ into search panel. Press go. My books will appear.
    Thank you for you kind interest for which I am most grateful.

Colin Ian Jeffery

• Jitesh Shah (3/28/2014 11:43:00 AM) Post reply

I have write poems I want to publish, Everyone says they are good, so please advice about publishing our poerty or books?

• Bob Dragon (3/8/2014 9:55:00 AM) Post reply

I have LOTS of poems I want to publish, almost 200. Everyone says they are good, and I want to see what people think. Can anyone help me?

• Donna Chlimon (2/5/2014 11:37:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I have no idea how to get my poetry published...anyone that can help?

I have a personal collection of about 20 poems just hidden from the world.

Appreciate it!

• Sir Zvavanhuvevhu (4/9/2014 5:50:00 PM) Post reply

Talk to Kennedy Madhombiro and agree on the terms. Of publishing on diasporapublisher@yahoo.com

• Jon M. Nelson (1/27/2014 2:25:00 PM) Post reply

Hello to my fellow poets. I have had a couple books of poetry published, and hopefully I can help others looking to do the same thing.

My only problem is trying to promote myself and get my name out there. I have done many book signings, where I just get wierd looks and people keep walking by, because they have no idea who I am. Any advice or helpful hints for this matter would be greatly appreciated.

You can find links to my book and more info about me on my website: http://jonmnelson.com/

• Shubham Randhwa (1/7/2014 6:25:00 AM) Post reply

hi, myshelf shubham randhwa, , i wrote some poems in hindi and english., what should i do, for spread them all around, , ,

• Ponniah Ganeshan (11/27/2013 3:09:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I have an idea to bring out a collection of my poems in English. Will any publishing institution come forward to help me?

To read all of 1 replies click here
  • independent Writers (10/30/2013 12:42:00 PM) Post reply

Earn money for your poems. Post your poems and get paid royalties. Click https: //adf.ly/YOAbE to become a member of the site that pays lifetime royalties for your work.

[Hata Bildir]