Publishing

Post your questions or ask for advice about publishing your poetry or books, share your knowledge with other members.
Post a message

• Rookie - 607 Points Jasbir Chatterjee (12/10/2014 12:54:00 AM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

Dear Friends, it gives me great pleasure to inform you all that my collection of short stories, " Emotional Reflections" is getting published next month in Kenya by a Kenyan publisher Ojwang Highway Press. My publisher would like to market this book in India as well. Please support us on this debut project by commenting on this post that you would like to read this book once it is out. I look forward to your blessings and whole-hearted support.

• Rookie - 0 Points Star Smith (11/22/2014 8:54:00 PM) Post reply

How do you post a poem on this site?

• Freshman - 1,672 Points Elizabeth Padillo Olesen (11/14/2014 2:50:00 AM) Post reply

Has anybody here experienced with Lulu.com?Were you satisfied with their services?

• Rookie - 166 Points Arshad Arshad (11/11/2014 4:31:00 AM) Post reply

I want to publish my first collection of poems. Tell me what to do. Plz guide me. Thanx and regards

• Freshman - 1,672 Points Elizabeth Padillo Olesen (11/6/2014 3:53:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Has somebody here have an experience with Author House in London?Can you share your experience. Would you encourage others to avail of their offer to self-publish?Why?

Replies for this message:
    • Freshman - 1,672 Points Melikhaya Zagagana (11/8/2014 2:16:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

In 2011 i wanted to publish my first Novel with Author house in London, i applied and they responded, but my problem was financial profound. They have expensive Package publishing but they are for rea ... more

• Freshman - 1,131 Points Soul Watcher (10/30/2014 4:11:00 AM) Post reply

Hello poem hunters..... I am new in this great site.... I've shared some poems in my account, and i will be grateful to listen your opinions and advices about them....
    Thank you in advance.

• Gold Star - 33,367 Points Aftab Alam Khursheed (10/28/2014 10:32:00 PM) Post reply

Hi,
    Greeting for the day,
    I am Aftab I request you all to guide me How to publish a book free..PH has the e book that can be downloaded freely..its available
    Thank you all and wish you to have a progressive life

• Gold Star - 10,402 Points Ramesh Rai (10/14/2014 2:18:00 AM) Post reply

My all respected Poet/Poetess and members.
    Will you please look into the poem
    of Arafat Driche who has copied my
    poem The CURSE OF POVERTY. If he has
    liked my poem then he should
    mention at foot note. So many we
    are writing after getting inspiration
    from our fellow poets which we
    mention. Shahzia batool liked my
    hindi poem. She translated and
    posted in her page with my
    permission. but it is ditto no
    changes.Please look into this for our
    future safeguard.
    regards

• Gold Star - 12,268 Points Mohammad Skati (9/3/2014 3:12:00 PM) Post reply

Hi, dear members. what are the best publishing houses you came by ever?Thanks.

• Gold Star - 12,268 Points Mohammad Skati (8/20/2014 8:37:00 AM) Post reply

If you feel that you good poems, please go ahead and forward them to be published. Thanks.

[Hata Bildir]