Teen Poetry and Discussions

Post a message
  • Rookie Danjosh Zeus (4/7/2012 5:57:00 AM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

GOOD DAY TO ALL POEM HUNTERS! IM NEW HERE AND I WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU ALL IF YOU DONT MIND TO DROP A BIT IN MY PAGE: http://www.poemhunter.com/danjosh-zeus/ (or just type my name)
    AND READ SOME OF MY NEWLY compose poems...i need your comments to improve my writings more better! any comments will be of a great help and deeply appreciated!

• Rookie Christal Blue (4/6/2012 6:15:00 PM) Post reply

Hello,
    I have always loved writing poetry, but just never really had the chance to share my pieces. After finding this site, I couldn't be happier! Please take a look at my work and your comments/reviews/rates are much appriciated! :)

• Rookie Michelle Cook (4/6/2012 11:01:00 AM) Post reply

hi im 13 and i love poetry, its my life. i write poetry to escape from the rest of the world. can you guys read my poems and let me know what you think pleeaaase, thanks :)

• Rookie Silver2black TG (3/19/2012 10:46:00 AM) Post reply

Ello, Ello: D Please read my work please: D Please and PLEASE again: D!

• Rookie Nicole Hanes (3/15/2012 11:49:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hi... i am kind of a new member here...there isnt a single day i dont feel like writing poetry. the are all here in my book i just need to know how to post a poem...help please

Replies for this message:
    • Rookie A Lifetime Of Fame (3/15/2012 10:23:00 PM) Post reply

Posting Poetry: Hi, I am Jamal Brown. If you look at the top of your screen, you should see a " Manage Poems" icon. Click there, and click on " Submit a new poem." There, you'll fi ... more

• Rookie Umul Baneen Brohi (3/11/2012 12:52:00 PM) Post reply

Hi, I am a high-school student.I just started writing poems.Please post your feed-back criticism/appreciation.It would help in strengthening my spirits to keep on writing poems. http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/life-a-token-free-roller-coaster/

Thanks, Umul.

• Rookie Hannah Abbott (3/8/2012 12:56:00 AM) Post reply

I have just written a poem and videoed it. You can find it on YouTube titled Passionately Purified and here is the direct link: http: //youtu.be/fjPhMheaMTM
    I hope you are blessed :)

• Rookie - 0 Points John Hazon Palen (2/28/2012 9:32:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I have written all my poems straight from the heart.. and I think it's the most important thing to have concern of..; ')

• Rookie - 0 Points Umul Baneen Brohi (3/11/2012 12:54:00 PM) Post reply

You are right.Its important that we let our emotions flow straight from the core of our heart :)

• Rookie - 0 Points William Blake Beckett (2/22/2012 10:40:00 PM) Post reply

http: //www.poemhunter.com/poem/man-in-the-sand/

• Rookie Morgana Hale (2/18/2012 10:05:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hi! This is a poem I wrote for a story I'm working on... Please let me know what you think!

You hide behind a smile,
    You /act/ free of care,
    I see the fear in your eyes,
    On your face I see pain,
    I know I can’t help,
    It makes me want to cry.
    I love you,
    I always will.
    I see your pain,
    That emptiness,
    That just won’t fill.
    The scars on your past,
    Match the scars on my soul.
    With out the other,
    Neither is whole.
    Together, no act is needed,
    Together, no warning is heeded.
    Take my hand,
    Fellow forsaken,
    Do not act with me,
    Just be.
    When will you see?
    You and I are the same.
    I watch,
    As the day goes by,
    Know I am here.
    Take off The Act,
    You needn’t be strong,
    Weather you notice or not,
    Emotions are not wrong,
    My shoulder is here,
    For you to cry on.

• Rookie Silver2black TG (3/19/2012 10:49:00 AM) Post reply

I love the style, It just needs 2 be a little more poetic and stronger, Other than that very GOOD Rhyming I love it! : D!

[Hata Bildir]