Teen Poetry and Discussions

Post a message
  • April Swan (my Diary Of Bitterweet Chocolate) (11/6/2012 12:40:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hey I'm new. I have got some poems that I would love people to read, critisisize, or coment if you like. They are realistic problems, and can be dark. So if you like poems about that they are open for interpertation. Thank you so much! I really hope you find time to read them! : D

Replies for this message:
    • Karoliena Somura (12/2/2012 9:50:00 PM) Post reply

You and I might have a couple things in common, I will read your poems for sure. Check mine out too, if your into dark and real, I can deliver haha

• Shivani Misra (11/1/2012 1:13:00 AM) Post reply

Hello people!
    Please read my 2 new poems
    1. With tears flooding my pillow.
    2. Within me.
    Thanks a lot. It would be lovely to receive your views through comments or messages. Thanks.
    God Bless :)

• Ella Pitt (10/25/2012 1:12:00 PM) Post reply

New to poem hunter i've posted three poems so far and would be very appreciative if anybody cares to take a look. I'm also very open to criticism and suggestion

• Yash Shinde (10/23/2012 6:32:00 AM) Post reply

hi this is yash shinde from India.............I am new to this site...........so I need the help of great poets like you to excel.......please do read my poems and comment., ........: -)

• Daniel Einstein (10/22/2012 4:27:00 PM) Post reply

Hi, my name is...well, Daniel Einstein, I have been in this site for a decent amount of time and I always ask you
    Guys to send me a private message with at least two of your favorite poems that you have written. I will read them, and promptly comment or rate depending on
    the poem. I hope to hear from you guys soon.

• Akanksha Bhatt (10/19/2012 7:32:00 AM) Post reply

Hello to all of you. Hope you are doing well. There is a humble request to you to read some of my poems and dropp your comments on them! I hope you'll like them.PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT!
    With Regards
    Thanking You
    :)
    Akanksha

• Imaan Farooq (10/12/2012 12:33:00 PM) Post reply

please if anyone can give me a speech on any 1 of these
    the world of machines is the death of heart
    or
    we will have to change ourselves for our country's promotion

please help. i need this urgently.

• Jazmyn Caddiell (10/8/2012 1:58:00 PM) Post reply

well conna i love your poems maybe think of coming a writer

• Jazmyn Caddiell (10/8/2012 1:57:00 PM) Post reply

on the beach side just sitting there me and i under the sun letting the sun hitting my golden skin

just me and i letting the water hit my feet, feeling the saltyness of from the cool water.

just me and i

• Kourtney Delagarza (10/7/2012 11:36:00 PM) Post reply | Read 3 replies

Hi everyone! I'm trying to become a poet but I'm having trouble starting. Anyone want to give me some advice, tips anything?!

Replies for this message:
    • Akanksha Bhatt (10/19/2012 7:27:00 AM) Post reply

Poetry is nothing but just our imagination...! Write mostly everything whatever comes to your mind anytime! Keep a pen and paper with you so that you can write the thing coming into your mind that tim ... more

• Jamil Ahmed (10/14/2012 4:24:00 AM) Post reply

HI! There is no hard and fast rule to be a poet. Poetry is nothing but the expression of the spontaneous feelings of heart and mind. so the best way is to just give words to the expressions of you ... more

• Onyeme John (10/13/2012 3:39:00 AM) Post reply

Hi kourtney?I got this from the internet. It helps me too. 1. Inspiration; raindrops, sunshine, mountains, love, just see whats around u. 2. Information, you'ld have to know more about ur main subj ... more

[Hata Bildir]