Learn More

Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Rookie Winter Petal (3/19/2012 4:08:00 AM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

Hi fellow creative poets :)

My Name is Dong (Which means winter in my country) , you can call me Winter Petal as my official pen name :)

I have created a HD musical poetry application, which can be found here :)

https: //play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=hoc.android.longest&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImhvYy5hbmRyb2lkLmxvbmdlc3QiXQ..

I house a few graphic designer who also can create an HD background of your poem, you can contact me if interested :)

My blog: thelongest.wordpress.com

Best regard :)

• Rookie - 12 Points Johnny Dodo (3/18/2012 7:37:00 PM) Post reply

hey come read my poem ode to maya angelou

• Rookie Tim Stensloff (3/17/2012 3:46:00 PM) Post reply

Hi, my name is Tim, and I'm just curious to see if anyone would be interested in perusing through some of my works. I posted 64 poems the past two days, so I realize I've posted a lot, but I'd appreciate any constructive feedback or comments. I've got some darker, more lyrical poems as well as reflective meditations. There's some postmodernist complaints and observations as well. I'll likely be posting more poems later too, so, if you like what you see, there will be more to come. Thanks in advance to my future readers and I look forward to reading everyone else's work!

• Rookie - 0 Points Shondrika Anderson (3/16/2012 10:17:00 PM) Post reply

Hi, I love writing poetry it's a great passion of mine since the young age 8. I've experienced alot in my young life. My poems can relate to several people and emotions. I write whatever comes to me and I know this is a God given gift, because the words just flow to me like the Mississippi River. I've been told that my poems are deep. I just love to write and pray to acheive my lifelong dream and goal of having my own original poetry book on the best seller list one day. So to all you poetry lovers and fans check out my work and feel free to comment. God Bless and thanks.

• Rookie Rex Copperfield (3/16/2012 5:19:00 PM) Post reply

i need people to view and comment my poems for feedback im trying to write a book with all the poems on here in it, and i only want top notch poems in it so if u could help me id be soooooooooooooooo grateful

• Rookie - 0 Points Melody Thaila Kuku (3/15/2012 6:24:00 AM) Post reply

Hi! Am Melody. Its nice to meet you great poets and read your wonderful poems. I write short stories and poem. Am just an upcoming poet and i will love it if you all can read my poems, make reviews and give constructive criticism on them.

• Rookie - 140 Points Adam Mckim (3/15/2012 5:55:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hello. I'm new here and I would love to get some reviews on my poetry. I have added 11 poems of mine but the one that I really would like your thoughts on is called " The Show" . It is a very painful and sad poem but I believe it's my best one yet.

Replies for this message:
    • Rookie - 140 Points Panda Broussard (1/1/2013 3:24:00 PM) Post reply

I just wanted to say so many of your poems define my heart. With tears I write this, I recently deleted all of mine. It was by accident I had your listed as the poem of the day. So I started reading ... more

• Rookie Gassan Cibril (3/15/2012 2:00:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

this is good poem

To read all of 1 replies click here
  • Rookie Karen Deeks (3/14/2012 5:21:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hello, I've only recently joined here.. Invited by a friend jk from another site.. I am so much happier here. I've only really been writing for a year. I adore poetry of all sorts. I hope to read and improve as I go. Thanks Karen

• Rookie Johnny Dodo (3/14/2012 11:24:00 PM) Post reply

Hey, my names johnny I'm new here to. I'm still new to writing in general but I this is what I want to do for the rest of my life. I'm mainly trying to write novels but I love poetry too. Well good lu ... more

• Rookie - 0 Points Tom Higgins (3/12/2012 2:19:00 PM) Post reply

Hello, I'm Tom and I live in Northwest England, in the Lake District.I started writing out of the blue about six years ago, and I have only started to post my little ditties very recently and I have posted 27 poems to date. Please feel free to have a read of my words and please feel free to comment!

[Hata Bildir]