Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Rex Copperfield (2/13/2012 2:56:00 PM) Post reply

i think every one who reads this should definantly read my poems plz! =^] i need to get better nd id really appreciate the help ill return the favor

• Richmoo Silverstein (2/12/2012 4:28:00 PM) Post reply

im richmoo silverstein. i write dark poems. i was hoping people would read my poems.

• Osama Waqar (2/12/2012 6:24:00 AM) Post reply

Hi you talented people. I just joined the site and I am simply trying to get people to read my work. I write from convictions spawned from experiences in my life.

• Chazz Azz (2/11/2012 10:14:00 PM) Post reply

I hope everyone had a good day/night and hope the same for everyone tomorrow. Have to say RIP to Whitney.
    I posted 5 more of my poems today and I have a website that I also post poemsof mine and blogs on many topics. Come check it out if you will. www.heavencanbefound.com

• Freshman - 1,252 Points Valerie Dohren (2/11/2012 4:57:00 PM) Post reply

PS: If anyone would like to take a look at my poems my website is http: //poetrymoments.wordpress.com

• Freshman - 1,252 Points Valerie Dohren (2/11/2012 3:46:00 PM) Post reply

Hi fellow poets - I joined Poem Hunter a week ago and have so far submitted 14 poems. I have received some encouraging comments which are very much appreciated, and I have read some really good work. I am enjoying my membership very much - I am never off the computer these days! ! !

• Freshman - 1,252 Points Chazz Azz (2/10/2012 5:22:00 PM) Post reply

Hi you talented people. I just joined the site and I am simply trying to get people to read my work. I write from convictions spawned from experiences in my life.

I posted (4) of my poems here today and have written (250) or more. Best of luck to all of you always and take care.

• Rookie - 9 Points Mykke.k. Ruffy (2/10/2012 12:40:00 AM) Post reply

I knew poetry long time now bt i started posting them in 2009 and i wasn't serious, so now am back on a serious note and i wuld really appreciate every level of critics and comments.just visit my poetry E-book to check my poems.

• Rookie - 0 Points Bineeta Kharga (2/9/2012 6:05:00 AM) Post reply

Hello,
    Well I have been writing for sometime, but recently started posting it here.Its a great place to post write-ups and read others literary works.Please post your comments, if you like the poems written by me. Will keep on posting :)

• Rookie - 0 Points Harshvardhan Ramachandran (2/8/2012 9:52:00 PM) Post reply

Hello to everyone, I've been posting for 2 years, sporadically in 2009 and for a while in 2010 and have picked it up at the end of 2011 and into 2012. I have posted about 15 poems at the link below. Some of the old Poems might not feel too professional, The more recent work is pretty interesting, I hope you'll feel the same
    Any possible, feedback and critique will be most appreciated. I'd do the same if anyone needs some critique. Thank you.

http: //www.poemhunter.com/harshvardhan-ramachandran/

I also have a blog where I post more of my Poems, essays, articles and opinions, which is updated more regularly. Thanks for checking them out.

http: //www.portraitofideas.blogspot.com/

[Hata Bildir]