Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Zibele Mrasi (2/7/2012 7:42:00 AM) Post reply

I just started writting this year so I'm not really sure if I'm on point with poetry and I'm not sure which poems I like to write or who am I as a poet but I'm sure that you will enjoy one or two of my poems so hala at them and what I need the most is you comment thank you

• Fiona Eris Strand (2/6/2012 1:48:00 PM) Post reply

I am an extremely new poet, having been encouraged by a friend and fellow writer to use it as a means to express myself. I would very much appreciate comments and suggestions. Thank you.

• Richard Westlake (2/4/2012 9:44:00 PM) Post reply

Hello, I am Richard Westlake. I began writing poetry only a couple of weeks ago, but I am enjoying it greatly right now. I love to write poetry that paints a portrait of a certain feeling or emotion and shows it for all of the world to see and compare to their own feelings. I would love to know if you like my poetry, so please comment if you get the chance to read it.

• Bethany Chipperfield (2/3/2012 12:23:00 PM) Post reply

I am new to this site and so thought I should introduce myself formally, I am Bethany Chipperfield and have been writing poetry since I was around 8 but fell in love with poetry when I read Dulce Et Decorum Est by Wilfred Owen. Since then I strived to put my voice out there and let people know how I felt about certain things. I am not a very happy poet, I do not find it easy to talk of love or things that represent a happy idealism I am more a poet that speaks in anger or oppression. I would love it if you all could check out my poetry and give me feedback as I would love to improve upon my poetry and get better. That is all, feel free to message me as well.

• Eyerusalem Tesfaye (1/30/2012 5:44:00 AM) Post reply

English is my second language so i know my poems in english are not as good as my poems in Amharic. But i really like to try and i will love to accept any comment from a fellow poets. I love this site by the way :)

• Thaddeus Dugan (1/23/2012 9:59:00 PM) Post reply

I am a new poet. If you like the older poetry that is witty as well as punny then you will like what I write. Make no mistake I am here to stay and I am good although I dont use similes often I like metaphors if you dont understand what I write please ask. I try not to make it uncomprehendable nor unfathomable but sometimes the concepts I am devising in my head seem simple to me because when I write a poem I read and reread it to make it my own, the same thing I do when I read others poetry so I can understand or pretend to understand the implications which make poetry so grand, at least in my minds eye.
    Thank you
    Thaddeus A. Dugan

• Vaibhav Vashishtha (1/22/2012 12:47:00 AM) Post reply

I am new to this concept of posting poems online, but this site gave me a means to solicit comments for my work.
    I would like gather opinions and comments from fellow members on my creations and a way to improve upon them. I have only published one of my poems, others are soon to follow.
    Please do have a look and provide a valuable insight at:

http: //www.poemhunter.com/vaibhav-vashishtha/poems

• Si Lee Nalden (1/17/2012 3:32:00 PM) Post reply

Been writing poetry for 16 years.Posting some poems online in hope for some feedback and your views, with return eyes of your work if you would so like..I have one book completed and 2nd book half written..Hope you enjoy.

http: //www.poemhunter.com/sly-lark/

• Harshvardhan Ramachandran (1/14/2012 9:46:00 PM) Post reply

Hey, I've been posting for 2 years, sporadically in 2009 and for a while in 2010 and have picked it up at the end of 2011 and into 2012. I have posted about 15 poems at the link below. Some of the old Poems might not feel too professional, The more recent work is pretty interesting, I hope you'll feel the same
    Any possible, feedback and critique will be most appreciated. I'd do the same if anyone needs some critique. Thank you.

http: //www.poemhunter.com/harshvardhan-ramachandran/

• Ashwini Dey (1/12/2012 8:50:00 PM) Post reply

Hello poem lovers, I am new to this exotic world of poetry.... I am trying to contribute some drops to this vast ocean of poetry.... So, friends please give a look to my poems and please give your valuable comments on them so that I may try to improve them, I too will review your poems for sure.... Get my poems here: http: //www.poemhunter.com/ashwini-dey/

[Hata Bildir]