Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Kumar Parashar (3/21/2012 5:31:00 AM) Post reply

hey this is kumar, i have posted 2 poems of mine...please check it out and let me know ways to improve my poetry

• Frank Valenti (3/21/2012 3:50:00 AM) Post reply

Hey there. I've been on here for a month or so and have a good amount of decent writings. Check me out :)

• Book Worm (3/20/2012 8:47:00 PM) Post reply

Hi there;
    I just found this site when i was looking for a poem a friend told me about.
    I write poetry every once in a while when i'm feeling depressed or thinking of my family, but for the most part i just enjoy reding poetry.

• Sveta Guralnik (3/20/2012 11:50:00 AM) Post reply

Hi, I am new here. I would love it if somebody reads my poems (and likes them, of course :) I was writing poetry for quite some time; in fact, I've been writing since I was a child, and it was in Russian language. Then I stopped it, because I'd realized there are so many poets in this world, as well as writers and other creatives, so maybe, I thought, it would make more sense to be a reader. To become a listening ear instead of one more talking mouth. Plus, I suspected that what I was talking about was just a common nonsense. Later, I softened down and decided that talking common nonsense is fine, as far as it's fun and makes you happier. Now, composing poems in English is a new and thrilling experience. Occasionally I write short stories, but I am a rather lazy person, so I prefer poems because they are even shorter than short stories. It would be great to read the poems of others here, - I am really looking forward to it, - I still love reading poetry as much as writing it.

• Winter Petal (3/19/2012 4:08:00 AM) Post reply

Hi fellow creative poets :)

My Name is Dong (Which means winter in my country) , you can call me Winter Petal as my official pen name :)

I have created a HD musical poetry application, which can be found here :)

https: //play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=hoc.android.longest&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImhvYy5hbmRyb2lkLmxvbmdlc3QiXQ..

I house a few graphic designer who also can create an HD background of your poem, you can contact me if interested :)

My blog: thelongest.wordpress.com

Best regard :)

• Johnny Dodo (3/18/2012 7:37:00 PM) Post reply

hey come read my poem ode to maya angelou

• Tim Stensloff (3/17/2012 3:46:00 PM) Post reply

Hi, my name is Tim, and I'm just curious to see if anyone would be interested in perusing through some of my works. I posted 64 poems the past two days, so I realize I've posted a lot, but I'd appreciate any constructive feedback or comments. I've got some darker, more lyrical poems as well as reflective meditations. There's some postmodernist complaints and observations as well. I'll likely be posting more poems later too, so, if you like what you see, there will be more to come. Thanks in advance to my future readers and I look forward to reading everyone else's work!

• Shondrika Anderson (3/16/2012 10:17:00 PM) Post reply

Hi, I love writing poetry it's a great passion of mine since the young age 8. I've experienced alot in my young life. My poems can relate to several people and emotions. I write whatever comes to me and I know this is a God given gift, because the words just flow to me like the Mississippi River. I've been told that my poems are deep. I just love to write and pray to acheive my lifelong dream and goal of having my own original poetry book on the best seller list one day. So to all you poetry lovers and fans check out my work and feel free to comment. God Bless and thanks.

• Rex Copperfield (3/16/2012 5:19:00 PM) Post reply

i need people to view and comment my poems for feedback im trying to write a book with all the poems on here in it, and i only want top notch poems in it so if u could help me id be soooooooooooooooo grateful

• Melody Kuku (3/15/2012 6:24:00 AM) Post reply

Hi! Am Melody. Its nice to meet you great poets and read your wonderful poems. I write short stories and poem. Am just an upcoming poet and i will love it if you all can read my poems, make reviews and give constructive criticism on them.

[Hata Bildir]