Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Rookie - 121 Points Indranil Bhaduri (8/13/2012 12:02:00 AM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

Greetings to all fellow members. Inviting all of you to go through my link and put your valuable comments which will help me analyse my humble contributions. http://www.poemhunter.com/indranil-bhaduri/

• Rookie Michael Baker (8/11/2012 12:03:00 PM) Post reply

Hey guys Im new to this site and have written a couple of poems.

These poems are from the heart and I would greatly
    appreciate any comments or words of advice from my
    fellow poets.... Thanks in advance

• Rookie - 605 Points Philo Yan (8/10/2012 3:49:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hi Everyone,

I joined Poem Hunter at 2.30 am this morning(Malaysian Time) August 10,2012
    I could not sleep and thought of looking for poems for my new blog.
    If you have written a poem that can be used for gift giving,
    I will be happy to post it for you in my blog page.
    I look forward to your feedback of my poems posted here so that I can improve it.

Please dropp by at: http://philoawesomegiftideas.blogspot.com.

Thanks for taking the time to visit and Have An AweSome Day!

Philo

Replies for this message:
    • Rookie - 605 Points Philo Yan (8/10/2012 5:23:00 AM) Post reply

I mean 'drop.' Admin, please take note that the delet button is not functioning. Thanks.

• Rookie Don Longshore (8/8/2012 8:43:00 PM) Post reply

Hello, all around the world. My name's Don Longshore, and while I consider myself a poet/writer, I can see just in some of the works I've read here that I've got some catching up to do. I only have 3 poems on this site right now (" Circle" , " Little Boy" , and " Over the Edge" ;) , but I have many more in my heart. I also have a blog that I am rather proud of (seriously-erudite.blogspot.com) so if you would like to check any/all of it out, be my guest.

• Rookie - 121 Points Indranil Bhaduri (8/7/2012 1:33:00 AM) Post reply

Hello friends. Have just started to contribute here. Invite you all to read my poems and express your opinions. Thanks to all. Indranil

• Rookie Sahil Mamtani (8/6/2012 12:47:00 PM) Post reply

Hey everyone im not sure if my message worked before but id just like to say that im new here and ive posted around 3 poems and there are many more which i have written to come up on this site I just wanted to introduce myself and felt that maybe you may want to take a look at my poetry... Thanks i really appreciate it!

• Rookie Sahil Mamtani (8/6/2012 12:20:00 PM) Post reply

Mother Earth!

• Rookie Sahil Mamtani (8/6/2012 12:20:00 PM) Post reply

Hey everyone... This is Sahil Mamtani. I've just joined poem hunter and this site is amazing.... Here is a poem that you might wanna check out.. Thanks a lot again!

• Rookie Shalyn Stachmus (8/6/2012 7:27:00 AM) Post reply

Greetings! I've just joined PH and I would just like to say hello to all those of my fellow souls who have found poetry to be everything that I have: versatile, expressive, honest, beautiful, but most of all, FROM YOUR HEART. I can't wait to read some fantastic poetry!

• Rookie Jessica Hernandez (teardrop) (8/5/2012 9:25:00 AM) Post reply

Hi, I am Jessica. Im not new to poemhunter but i havent been on for awhile. I already have about 107 poems on here and would like for people to read them and leave comments. I will be posting more here later on this month.

[Hata Bildir]