Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Geovanni Leaño (3/27/2012 9:21:00 AM) Post reply

Hello everyone,

I just came back to the community and is amazed on the changes and of course the things that remained. Anyway, i manage to come up with a new poem title: " Sweet Adieu" , hope you can dropp by, read, and comment on it. i need them to improve ;) thanks.

keep writing everyone.

• Hassan Adan (3/27/2012 6:08:00 AM) Post reply

Hello everyone,

I just started to write poetry and hopefully in time I will get better, so please read my poetry and make comments and in time i will get better

Thank You

• Besa Dede (3/26/2012 5:59:00 PM) Post reply

Hello everybody!
    I am quite new in this website. I have put 15 poems in my profile (still more to come) . I kindly invite all of you to read them and give me reviews and feedback.
    Your critique will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    -Besa

• Taylor Reed (3/24/2012 9:05:00 PM) Post reply

Hey everybody! I'm new here but I love to write, so I would really appreciate it if you guys would read my poems. I'm not quite sure what to write in this message but I hope that you all will read and comment on my poems. Hope you guys like them ;)

• Roxy Del Mar (3/24/2012 2:32:00 AM) Post reply

Hello! At the risk of making posts to this site sound like a broken record, please come check out my poems. Any constructive criticism or conversation about theme will be appreciated! Most of my poetry is either socially-themed, nature-themed, or love-themed. Occasional attempts to imitate the brilliant Poe - I love his unusual useof rhythm to build suspense and horror! Also, any Christians who just want to chat with a sistah, dropp me a line! Hang loose, peeps ;)

• Chante Clarke (3/23/2012 4:34:00 PM) Post reply

Hey, I'm New Here.

I'd Like To Start By Saying I Have A Website That I'd Like To Advertise For Anyone Who Would Like To Write Poems, Lyrics, Blogs And So On, If Possible Tell Your Friends And Family or Whoever Is Interested.

The Site Is- http://yourworldandours.webs.com/

• Carlos Daniel Neves (3/23/2012 3:22:00 PM) Post reply

Hey, don't anyone dare to read what I posted or give me any advice on how to improve! ! ! (reversed psicology)

• Hank Moody (3/21/2012 6:38:00 AM) Post reply

Hi this is Hank Moody and words are all I have.

• Kumar Parashar (3/21/2012 5:31:00 AM) Post reply

hey this is kumar, i have posted 2 poems of mine...please check it out and let me know ways to improve my poetry

• Frank Valenti (3/21/2012 3:50:00 AM) Post reply

Hey there. I've been on here for a month or so and have a good amount of decent writings. Check me out :)

[Hata Bildir]