Learn More

Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Rookie Tricia Aizpuru (7/12/2012 8:39:00 PM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

hey there...=) i just wanted to read some of your works, and i hope u'l read mine too..i just posted " Swift Touch of Fate" ... hope u'l like it..=)

• Rookie Karanvir Sahota (7/12/2012 8:14:00 PM) Post reply

i wrote 3 poems so far i promise they are unique and are each very special, read them and enjoy!

• Rookie - 40 Points Black On Black Arts (7/12/2012 3:20:00 PM) Post reply

hello poem enthusiasts, writers and all im Black on Black Arts and I have poems on my page please read and comment if you have poetry on here i will be more than happy to read it thank you for your time and stay inspired

• Rookie Idi Murray (7/10/2012 10:54:00 PM) Post reply

Just here to introduce myself to all the poets. I write poetry and blog at 206teatime.blogspot.com. I have blogged a couple of poems I've written in the past and actually stepped through my writing process to create a new piece on the blog itself. Go on ove and check it out.

• Rookie - 50 Points Nick Feiner (7/10/2012 3:08:00 AM) Post reply

Hey, i know i am just on of the many, but please give my poems a read, you wont be disappointed

• Rookie Rick Craig (7/9/2012 3:50:00 PM) Post reply

Hey everyone new to site and poems in general.looking forward to reading some things to move me

• Rookie - 16 Points Dawn Winters (7/9/2012 12:35:00 AM) Post reply

hello fellow poets,
    I'm just looking for good poems to read and I hope you will read mine as well!

Thank you,
    Dawn

• Rookie - 0 Points Suhana Lulu (7/6/2012 6:49:00 AM) Post reply

i value your votes and comments. pls check my poems.
    and one question to poem hunter. I SAW SAME POEMS IN DIFFERENT POETS PAGE, WHEN I WENT THROUGH THE " POEMS ON / ABOUT" IN ALONE, BEAUTIFUL.
    PLS DO CHECK.

• Rookie Travis Ciempa (7/4/2012 12:08:00 PM) Post reply

http://www.poemhunter.com/travis-ciempa/
    I would just like some helpful criticism. Thank you :)

• Rookie Mandi June (7/4/2012 11:27:00 AM) Post reply

What an honor to be selected to contribute the Member Poem of the Day! I hope you all enjoy it :)

[Hata Bildir]