Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Indranil Bhaduri (8/7/2012 1:33:00 AM) Post reply

Hello friends. Have just started to contribute here. Invite you all to read my poems and express your opinions. Thanks to all. Indranil

• Sahil Mamtani (8/6/2012 12:47:00 PM) Post reply

Hey everyone im not sure if my message worked before but id just like to say that im new here and ive posted around 3 poems and there are many more which i have written to come up on this site I just wanted to introduce myself and felt that maybe you may want to take a look at my poetry... Thanks i really appreciate it!

• Sahil Mamtani (8/6/2012 12:20:00 PM) Post reply

Mother Earth!

• Sahil Mamtani (8/6/2012 12:20:00 PM) Post reply

Hey everyone... This is Sahil Mamtani. I've just joined poem hunter and this site is amazing.... Here is a poem that you might wanna check out.. Thanks a lot again!

• Shalyn Stachmus (8/6/2012 7:27:00 AM) Post reply

Greetings! I've just joined PH and I would just like to say hello to all those of my fellow souls who have found poetry to be everything that I have: versatile, expressive, honest, beautiful, but most of all, FROM YOUR HEART. I can't wait to read some fantastic poetry!

• Jessica Hernandez (teardrop) (8/5/2012 9:25:00 AM) Post reply

Hi, I am Jessica. Im not new to poemhunter but i havent been on for awhile. I already have about 107 poems on here and would like for people to read them and leave comments. I will be posting more here later on this month.

• Nicklas Leow (8/4/2012 7:23:00 AM) Post reply

http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/rain-578/
    Please comment and help me improve on this poem thanks!

• Gabrielle Fleming (8/3/2012 4:17:00 PM) Post reply

check out my poems please!

• Gabrielle Fleming (8/3/2012 4:16:00 PM) Post reply

check me out please!
    http://www.poemhunter.com/gabrielle-fleming/

• Ruby Makgoba (8/3/2012 1:22:00 PM) Post reply

Hi everyone... I'm Maropene but most people call me Ruby! I'm new on this web and would like to learn and meet many more poets. I LOVE poetry and I've been writing for as long as I can remember and I'll never put my pen down! I like all sorts of poems but mostly love poems. :) looking forward to reading many more of those

[Hata Bildir]