Learn More

Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Rookie Juan Ruiz (1/17/2013 1:47:00 PM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

Hey you guys, I understand that there are a lot of people asking for you to go to their profile and rate/comment on their poems. It may be bothersome continuously seeing these kinds of comments, but it would be greatly appriciated if you would do me the great pleasure of doing so for me. It doesn't take long, it might take 2 minutes out of your day. Thank you for your support and time!

• Rookie Ella Pitt (1/17/2013 7:01:00 AM) Post reply

Would really appreciate it if anybody could take the time to read my latest poems 'Vacuous' and 'Wednesday Night'

• Rookie Ash .... (1/17/2013 1:36:00 AM) Post reply

been a while since i'v posted here. so i decided to post something i once wrote. it's a piece about a couple facing a divorce but as the husband looks back on the memories of their relationship he finds it hard to let go and in the poem he is basically thinking out loud as if he was talking to his wife.

http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/with-the-last-note-fading-music/

• Rookie Abdollah Shoja (1/15/2013 11:26:00 PM) Post reply

Hi my friends. My name is Seyed Abdollah Shojaei. I am from Iran. I am from Shiraz where the center of famous Iranian Poets such as Hafez and Sa'adi. As a matter of fact, I have joined to this site for improving my English by writing poems and reading them. I love poems in English. I do not know why I am so interested poems in English. I am just love them. Maybe it is a inspiration. By the way, I would be really grateful if you read my poems and help me to improve them. Here you see one of my poem " I had a Dream" :

I had a dream
    The dream full of happiness
    The dream about you
    We were in green garden
    We walked together
    My hand in hand you
    Your hand in hand me
    We were happy
    We were free
    I had a dream
    The dream that I believe it
    The dream that I feel it
    The dream that I live in it
    The dream that I don’t want to wake up
    The dream that want to be there for ever
    I had a dream
    The dream that I have
    The dream that I dream every night
    The dream that is real for me
    The dream that is just a dream
    I had a dream

Thank You for you to read my comments
    Kind Regards

• Rookie Kishore Rao (1/14/2013 9:03:00 AM) Post reply

hi this is kishore rao from india.i have penned and placed 10 of my poems on this site.would appreciate if you go through and comment.thanks

• Rookie Michael Peters (1/12/2013 9:18:00 AM) Post reply

Transparent Golem

In a cold of space there is no sound
    That in mischief can be found.

Prank on those who think it's not
    Just another scoundrel act.

Hurt on those who can't adapt.
    They must perish or be trapped.

Look alike their dreams must be.
    Deuce won't sleep, so why won't thee.

Keeping sane - it is not hard,
    'cause in space there is no sound.

• Rookie Jared Gobey (1/9/2013 4:59:00 AM) Post reply

Hi, my name is Jared but everyone seems to call me Jed. I'm only 17 years old and stills tudying in compulsory education. I write poetry and short stories in my past-time, and often to convey my feelings to relatives and females because I suffer from extreme self-consciousness. Please read my poems (I have six up at the current time) and give me constructive criticism. I'm looking to become the best I can be. Thankyou

• Rookie Jonathan-george Edokpayi (1/8/2013 2:12:00 PM) Post reply

HI EVERYONE I AM A NIGERIAN POET BY NAME Jonathan-George Edokpayi and i just joined poemhunters. I HAVE SOME CLASSIC POEMS & A SCANTY E-BOOK WHICH I INTEND TO REVIEW FOR BETTER QUALITY. PLEASE CHECK ME OUT ON POEMHUNTERS

• Rookie Michael Morrison (1/8/2013 12:23:00 AM) Post reply

Hi! I'm Mike Morrison.. AKA " Pastormike" . a friend from another site, Thoughts.com, told me about this site.. looks like a great place. I'm not what I'd call a poet.. but I do enjoy writing poetry when the muse strikes. just posted my first one.. hope it is enjoyed. look forward to reading and commenting and being read..
    as to personal details.. I am a 66 year old retired minister who specialized in home church. My wife is Laboratory Manager at the local VA.. I have one son who is a D/A counselor. I live in the Northeast corner of Oregon.
    found out a few years ago that my mother was a published and very good poet before she married my dad.. I may publish what I have of her work,

• Rookie Spirit Of Freedom (1/7/2013 8:53:00 PM) Post reply

Hello :) I am new here. I am inviting you to read my free verse poetry. I can also be found at www.booksie.com/spirit_of_freedom. I am currently teaching myself to become a professional writer/ poet and welcome constructive feedback. This helps me become a better writer. Thank you for taking the time to read my poetry :) I really appreciate it!

[Hata Bildir]