Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Rookie Rose Of Atthis (4/22/2013 12:00:00 PM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

Hello, Hello one and all. I am Rose an aspiring author and poet. I am posting my poems under pseudonym for the time being. My first posted poem The Temple of sacred Fires is the first of a number that i hope to publish with my first book 'Daughters of Sappho'. A novel about six lesbian women living and working in New York City. The poems that i will post are actually part of the narrative most of t which will be written and spoken by on e the main characters who is herself a comedian and poet.
    So i ask you my friends and fellow poets please free to assist by your comments as to your feelings and sentiments regarding the composition, accuracy and sentiments conveyed by my post. Thank you very much for help

• Rookie - 31 Points Word Binder (4/21/2013 1:17:00 PM) Post reply

Hi everyone, am Faraj. Am a new member on poem hunter
    and am just greatly impressed on how wonderful talents are
    on this site. I wil be posting my poems here quite oftenly and
    welcomes all your comments to my poems. Love u all: -)

• Rookie Chelsea Baird (4/21/2013 7:16:00 AM) Post reply

Hey everyone,

Ive just returned to writing poetry after a few years. It would mean a lot if you could check out my two new poems they are the first ones I have written in a long time and would appreciate some creative feedback. One is about being in the military and the other about lost love.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks so much!

• Rookie Vember Francisco (4/21/2013 2:53:00 AM) Post reply

Good day everyone! I am new here in poemhunter and i realized there are a lot of nice poet here and very great poem. i appreciate everyone who likes my poem and gave a feedback. thank you. :)

• Rookie - 42 Points Brooke Loring (4/21/2013 2:36:00 AM) Post reply

Hey, I'm Bri from Maine, USA. I just made an account today and I put up some of my poems.
    I just want to say I can't believe how nice you people are, and intelligent! Love you guys!

• Rookie Aleshia Dahl (4/21/2013 12:42:00 AM) Post reply

I'm a complete novice at writing and hate to share but please read my poem.
    When lost you can only be found.
    Years will go by and you are forgotten.
    Your existence is no longer there.
    You pray to be known and exist.
    It is the only thing you can do.
    When lost you can only be found.
    Its a repeating poem or at least an attempt!

• Rookie Allan Black (4/19/2013 11:53:00 AM) Post reply

My blog wry-verse.com contains a collection of my verse and a link to a few short prose pieces My style and my interests are not everyone's cup of tea. I am not fond of sentimental verse, though I don't deny a place for genuine sentiment. I would like to hear from anyone who is serious about serious thought and serious verse..

• Rookie Rose Wilder (4/16/2013 6:38:00 AM) Post reply

Hi everyone, I'm Rose Wilder and I'm new to PoemHunter. I've posted a few poems, so I hope to get some feedback. Even though I've only had an account for a couple weeks, I love this site! I just found out that I can post my own poems here. Please read them if you've got time. Thanks! : -)

• Rookie Munai Das Udasin (4/15/2013 3:18:00 PM) Post reply

Hi fellow Poets,
    I am from India. I have recently started to write poems. I found poemhunter.com to be a good place to post my poem among st such great poets. Please give a read to my poems and give critical or constructive comments.

With regards,
    Munai Das Udasin

• Rookie Angela Ilyas (4/14/2013 5:31:00 PM) Post reply

Hello Everyone! My name is Angela. I'm New to this site. Very New! I Love It here! Such Talent on every level! I just downloaded 2 of my most recent poems that I've written to My Beloved Husband who lives overseas in Pakistan for the moment. I basically write simple, but from the heart! I write on things that matter to me and those who may be in my surrounding! {Family, Friends}. I hope you'll take the time to read what I've posted thus far! I'd LOVE your feedback! Thanks Soo..Much and have a Blessed Life....Angela
    1. Roaring Love
    2. Your Love

[Hata Bildir]