Treasure Island

Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Jetty J Newnham (11/20/2012 7:30:00 AM) Post reply Stage

I'm asking you all to read this & pass it on. Their is a scam that appears to be going for a long time, I received a private msg last wk asking me to contact them, then they will tell you a story of how they became orphans, during Liberia's civil war, although sad, it's a lie, easy to be caught up in. So if anyone claiming to live in a refugee camp in dakar senegal their are know camps. So please read & pass it on jeff

• Celestial - (11/19/2012 11:28:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Hello, I'm Jill and 24 year. I come from the Netherlands and I love poetry!
    I wanna meet other poets! (:

Bye; Jill.

• Gajanan Mishra (11/18/2012 9:04:00 AM) Post reply Stage

I am Gajanan Mishra of Odisha, India. Poetry is my passion my mission. I read and write poetry like breathing. I enjoy reading poetry. I live in poetry. Poetry is love poetry is truth and it is through poetry one can touch one's heart. I believe it. A true poet is a true man of the world who can think for the welfare of the world.
    You can contact me and you are welcome O my dear poets.

• Ivy Strife (11/18/2012 4:43:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Hey :)

• Godfrey Morris (11/17/2012 10:46:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Silent Soul

I am a poet
    silently hidden in life's closet
    with half-measured expressions
    seeking to be made whole
    secret imagination longing
    to be bold
    I am the wind
    that echoes in your head
    I am your reason
    your silent unknown

copyright(c) 2012

• Alex Roth (11/17/2012 8:51:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Hello Forum, my name is Alex Roth, and I'm a new poet here. Please give me some feed-back on my poetry. For example, please read Early-Jazz mural and tell me what you think.

• Abaka Blessing (11/15/2012 1:56:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Hello humble noble poet! I'm new to this arena. I have come to share my write up with u guys, i hope u guys will accept my sincere gratitude. I av written 2 poem title: The magic pen & Fellow your dream. I have more poem to write @ hands. You can find me by the name Blessing Abaka Anastasia. One luv bind us together, cheer!

• Charles Garcia (11/13/2012 5:52:00 PM) Post reply Stage

poemhunter friends, I am back, to post the rest of my work, be free to visit my postings.
    have another name shortcut to old. chasgarcia and charles garcia
    welcome all.

• Donna Nimmo (11/10/2012 8:10:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Hi, I'm back and trying to write more light hearted. I just started really writing again. I'm happy to be back among freinds. May God bless you all. Donna

• Matthew Wilkinson Luck (11/10/2012 9:58:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Hey all,
    I'm new to this scene, I'm in the end days of high school - but never mind that, I have been wondering what the best way to get people to go view my poetry would be and how to promote my poems most effectively :)

Hope you having a fantastic day, and thanks in advance!

Matt

[Hata Bildir]