Learn More

Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Rookie Allan Black (4/19/2013 11:53:00 AM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

My blog wry-verse.com contains a collection of my verse and a link to a few short prose pieces My style and my interests are not everyone's cup of tea. I am not fond of sentimental verse, though I don't deny a place for genuine sentiment. I would like to hear from anyone who is serious about serious thought and serious verse..

• Rookie Rose Wilder (4/16/2013 6:38:00 AM) Post reply

Hi everyone, I'm Rose Wilder and I'm new to PoemHunter. I've posted a few poems, so I hope to get some feedback. Even though I've only had an account for a couple weeks, I love this site! I just found out that I can post my own poems here. Please read them if you've got time. Thanks! : -)

• Rookie Munai Das Udasin (4/15/2013 3:18:00 PM) Post reply

Hi fellow Poets,
    I am from India. I have recently started to write poems. I found poemhunter.com to be a good place to post my poem among st such great poets. Please give a read to my poems and give critical or constructive comments.

With regards,
    Munai Das Udasin

• Rookie Angela Ilyas (4/14/2013 5:31:00 PM) Post reply

Hello Everyone! My name is Angela. I'm New to this site. Very New! I Love It here! Such Talent on every level! I just downloaded 2 of my most recent poems that I've written to My Beloved Husband who lives overseas in Pakistan for the moment. I basically write simple, but from the heart! I write on things that matter to me and those who may be in my surrounding! {Family, Friends}. I hope you'll take the time to read what I've posted thus far! I'd LOVE your feedback! Thanks Soo..Much and have a Blessed Life....Angela
    1. Roaring Love
    2. Your Love

• Rookie Gabriel Denver (4/14/2013 7:50:00 AM) Post reply

HI there...
    I am Gabriel..I live in Stirling SCOTLAND...At the encouragement of a friend i have started to write peoms, i discovered this website and i am very much enjoying seeing others work.

Any feedback or general comments or indeed spreading my work would be awesome....
    Cheers everyone...........

• Rookie Evans Ampofo (4/13/2013 10:28:00 AM) Post reply

Hi, i am Zion king and i am free creative writing from Boston, ma. this is my first time writing poem so please feel free to to read my poem. i have writing poem call Order By Title Order By Date Order By Hit
    1. Hung Ghost -new- 4/10/2013
    2. I am Slave -new- 4/10/2013
    3. If Trust love -new- 4/10/2013
    iam writhing more poem that is not post yet so please look out for now poem. Thank very much

ZIonking

• Rookie Femi Ashamo (4/12/2013 7:02:00 PM) Post reply

Good day everyone! I am femi from Nigeria, I recently became a member on this illustrious site and I must say I am pleased to be among such an array of talent. I invite you all to read and comment on my poem titled “A cynic on his death bed“ thank u all and I luk forward to our further acquaintance.

• Rookie - 62 Points Roxanne Dubarry (4/10/2013 1:01:00 PM) Post reply

Dear PoemHunter friends, I am also fairly new to this site, and do not know how to make comments on other people's poetry. I consider myself: a self-taught, inspirational mainly Christian poet, who also writes non-Christian poetry. I have been writing poetry as an adult about 1984. I used to write poetry with my deceased mother, Eleanor May Dubarry, deceased June 4, 2007. I have written mainly holiday poems in the past for relatives, along with my mother. We have been published in some poetry anthologies.
    My top rating has been mainly: Honorable Mention, semi-final status. I used to attend Calvary Baptist Church, the members there were very supportive of our poetry.
    I now attend Faith Lutheran Church also in Everett, Washington. I write monthly poems for their newsletter, and they have published three poetry booklets, that I have co-written with other poets: my mother, Mary Clifford and Greg Richardson: The Candlestick Collection of Fine Poetry #1, V is for Victory, and Apples of Gold. I also enjoy writing short stories. I sing in a few singing groups, The Sunshine Singers, The Old Time Country Music Association, and my church. I do not know the rules of the road for poetry, would anyone like to help guide me?I am very happy to be on a website with such gifted poets! Love As Always Roxanne Lea Dubarry

• Rookie - 20 Points Benjamin Michael Clark (4/9/2013 5:07:00 PM) Post reply

Hi, everyone! I'm a poet who went to college for creative writing at Oswego State University of New York. I am not just fond of poetry, I also like: Painting, screenwriting, short stories, animation, sculpture, music, etc. I invite you all to come check out some of my work and let me know what you think of it! I will return the favor

-Ralph Abate

• Rookie Briana Reed (4/9/2013 3:16:00 PM) Post reply

Hello everyone! I am new to this forum, but not new to the idea of poetry. I really enjoy reading and writing poems, especially love poems. There is nothing like a poem that your lover gives you and to know that they wrote it especially for you makes it all the better! Whatever the occasion, anniversary, birthday, or just because, I have the poem for you! Visit fiverr.com/articleloverrr for a customized love poem...
    Thank you guys!
    HELP ME HELP YOU

[Hata Bildir]