Members Who Read Most Number Of Poems

Live Scores

Click here to see the rest of the list

Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Onyeka Celestin (9/10/2012 11:36:00 AM) Post reply

hi, pals i need a helping hand here am from Nigeria and i need somebody who can explain some certain questions iwant to ask

• Lady Wind (9/10/2012 2:16:00 AM) Post reply

[]Kiora (hello) from New Zealand. I am keen to share, to learn off my betters: -) Should I have the honour of anyone reading my poetry, please bare with me and understand I can't form as I wish, at present I am posting on my mobile. That shall change []

• Carla Kitts (9/9/2012 12:55:00 AM) Post reply

I new, what else can I say or do?I was deleted from a different poetry site and I honestly do not understand why. All my poems and my account were deleted and all I want to do at moment is mourn the loss of my poems and cry. I'm new to poetry and would love help to get better.

• Hazel Durham (9/8/2012 10:52:00 AM) Post reply

Hello to all my fellow poets, its a great honour to be able to post my poems and i would love to get feedback from you all whether good or bad. This is my first time using this website. Im from Ireland and i love reading and writing poems and short stories. To be creative is to free oneself and to explore new possibilities within our soul. Thank you for taking the time to read this and i hope you will criticise or compliment my poetry its all part of the learning process.

• Anita Jonker (9/6/2012 11:22:00 AM) Post reply

Hey my poems are short and quick and a bit different so if you're bored come have a look I would love to hear your opinion.

• Bruce Kadzviti (9/6/2012 9:15:00 AM) Post reply

I hope to publish a poetry compilation by December 2013.I would be very grateful if you critically read some of my poems at Poetryhunt/Kimberly Rose

• Indranil Bhaduri (9/5/2012 2:53:00 AM) Post reply

Greetings to all fellow members. Inviting all of you to go through my link and put your valuable comments which will help me analyse my humble contributions. http://www.poemhunter.com/indranil-bhaduri/

• Vanessa Grixti (9/2/2012 12:36:00 PM) Post reply

Hello friends! My name is Vanessa, I'm 19 and from suburb of Toronto. I left high school to pursue my fiction/memoir writing career which may have not been the wisest decision, but one that I felt was tailored to the type of person I am. Poetry is something I adore and do to maintain my sanity. My biggest influence has been Bukowski, God I love that man. Hope you guys take a look at my work and possibly enjoy it, cheers!

• Asante Louis (9/1/2012 10:07:00 AM) Post reply

Hi every dude.Am Louis and new here.I would appreciate anyone who read a couple of my poems and criticise them constructively.Thank you.

• Melissa Gray (8/31/2012 9:45:00 PM) Post reply

Hi! I'm Melissa, although that's just my pen name, and if you haven't already noticed by my lack of maturity I'm fourteen years old. I love to write poetry, it's a way to express my feelings, and release emotions. I write about life, God, the world, love, and relationships. I also write poetry about the books I've written as well, that's always very interesting.
    Anyway, I would be forever thankful if you would check out my poems. I have seven up right now, but I'm writing more now. I also have a tendency to digress, as well (just a warning in case I annoy anyone)

Virtual hugs,

~Melissa Gray

[Hata Bildir]