Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Gajanan Mishra (11/18/2012 9:04:00 AM) Post reply

I am Gajanan Mishra of Odisha, India. Poetry is my passion my mission. I read and write poetry like breathing. I enjoy reading poetry. I live in poetry. Poetry is love poetry is truth and it is through poetry one can touch one's heart. I believe it. A true poet is a true man of the world who can think for the welfare of the world.
    You can contact me and you are welcome O my dear poets.

• Ivy Strife (11/18/2012 4:43:00 AM) Post reply

Hey :)

• Godfrey Morris (11/17/2012 10:46:00 AM) Post reply

Silent Soul

I am a poet
    silently hidden in life's closet
    with half-measured expressions
    seeking to be made whole
    secret imagination longing
    to be bold
    I am the wind
    that echoes in your head
    I am your reason
    your silent unknown

copyright(c) 2012

• Alex Roth (11/17/2012 8:51:00 AM) Post reply

Hello Forum, my name is Alex Roth, and I'm a new poet here. Please give me some feed-back on my poetry. For example, please read Early-Jazz mural and tell me what you think.

• Abaka Blessing (11/15/2012 1:56:00 PM) Post reply

Hello humble noble poet! I'm new to this arena. I have come to share my write up with u guys, i hope u guys will accept my sincere gratitude. I av written 2 poem title: The magic pen & Fellow your dream. I have more poem to write @ hands. You can find me by the name Blessing Abaka Anastasia. One luv bind us together, cheer!

• Charles Garcia (11/13/2012 5:52:00 PM) Post reply

poemhunter friends, I am back, to post the rest of my work, be free to visit my postings.
    have another name shortcut to old. chasgarcia and charles garcia
    welcome all.

• Donna Nimmo (11/10/2012 8:10:00 PM) Post reply

Hi, I'm back and trying to write more light hearted. I just started really writing again. I'm happy to be back among freinds. May God bless you all. Donna

• Matthew Wilkinson Luck (11/10/2012 9:58:00 AM) Post reply

Hey all,
    I'm new to this scene, I'm in the end days of high school - but never mind that, I have been wondering what the best way to get people to go view my poetry would be and how to promote my poems most effectively :)

Hope you having a fantastic day, and thanks in advance!

Matt

• Thomas Ruffin (11/6/2012 2:08:00 PM) Post reply

Just found this site and so far I'm liking it... not going to ask anyone to read any of my poems because, in my opinion, the writing of poetry can be an extremely personal mechanism by which we exorcise demons or recall fond memories.. or whatever. Simply put.. it matters not what others think of your writing .. if you like it then it's great..
    looking forward to meeting some wonderful people here.

www.thomasruffin.com

• Enebeli Ifeanyi (11/5/2012 2:33:00 PM) Post reply

Am ifyprada by name. A poet from west Africa. I love poem so much that i see almost anything in form of poem. Read ma poems and enjoy it. Comment is needed. Thanks

[Hata Bildir]