Treasure Island

Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Sanjibsaha Aniketa (12/21/2012 12:23:00 PM) Post reply Stage

I love a plant,
    Plant is full of life.
    Touch the Tree and branches -
    Branches spread the humanity in heart.

[ This is a new form of poem, named -' SANKETA '.
    ‘Sanketa ‘ means sign of imagery. This new form of
    poem, is first written & developed by
    Sanjibsaha Aniketa in India ].

• Sanjibsaha Aniketa (12/21/2012 12:09:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Poet's PageBiographyPoemsCommentsStatsE-BooksMessage to the poet
    Do you like this poet?

Sanjibsaha Aniketa is a renowned Bengali poet, novelist, writer & academician. He wrote many illustrious books.

• L.a.h. - Love_and_hate_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland (12/19/2012 12:37:00 PM) Post reply Stage

I've just posted up my first 15 poems.
    If you're a veteran on this site,
    Please support the rookies, such as me lol...
    I promise I'm really good though! ! !
    Please check me out!
    Comment, vote, rate me or whatever!
    I'm really excited about this! Please help me out here...
    Here's a list of my poems!

1. " Differences"
    2. " Dreams part.1"
    3. " Dreams part.2"
    4. " Fate"
    5. " Guess"
    6. " Inspiration Part 1"
    7. " Inspiration Part 2"
    8. " Inspiration Part 3"
    9. " I Am Love"
    10. " I Wish"
    11. " The Steps"
    12. " The Write Way"
    13. " What A Life"
    14. " The Married Life"
    15. " Just A Dream"

• Morinanna Wyzard (12/19/2012 11:33:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply Stage

Self Proclaim writer and poet, here you will find the ramblings of a witch. Dance with me through the darkness we call life. Feel the pain that rages inside each of us. Emotions we only wish to hide, keep them buried and hidden deep inside.In the shadow land we are all safe. From crimson and fire our passions burn, blood boils and burns through our veins. Join me in reclaiming my power as the she who
    walks between two worlds. Enjoy my writings, perhaps they will land exactly where they should as they float upon the whispering winds of time. travel with me on a healing journey of owning our own pain!
    Feel free to share with others.....

Just uploading all my writings here...
    I have years worth of writings saved..
    enjoy

Replies for this message:
    • Sanjibsaha Aniketa (12/22/2012 4:09:00 AM) Post reply Stage

I find synchronized feeling with you. I believe that there might be an infinite space in between two words, as emotions & feelings, pain & painless pleasures dance simultaneously within dark & ligh ... more

• L.a.h. - Love_and_hate_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland (12/19/2012 8:50:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Just posted up my 1st poem titled: " Dreams" Part.1...
    Please read it and vote for it. You can even read the story behind it.
    Be Inspired, and get Aspired. If real poets can real-ate(relate) .

• L.a.h. - Love_and_hate_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland (12/19/2012 5:49:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Hey my fellow poets, I am a new poethunter_ I'm sure you can see my name, but I'd like to introduce myself anyway.
    My full name is Lyle Ashwyn Holland. I've created a pun on my alias L.A.H., which is my initials but also stands for Love_And_Hate.
    It simply reflect the equal balance we share daily in our lives. The yin and yang.
    We Love things, places, and people as much as we hate them, for certain reasons.
    Mostly with women, you know the saying, can't live with them but can't live without them.
    So I'm sure you'll be able to relate to everything I write. Its about every topic you can think about.
    Love, death, life, GOD, and all those type of things. Hope you enjoy...
    My 1st poem will be titled: " DREAMS" ... Please look it up! And have fun reading, if ya real, you can real-ate(relate) ;)

• Banu Dai (12/17/2012 5:06:00 AM) Post reply Stage

I am new on poemhunter........my name is Banu Dai. I stated writing a few years back, in an effort to listen to my inner voice, wanting to express what i cud never spell out even to my closest friends. I have put in my first piece and request you all to go through my work.......It's titled " Never Again" . Never Again, is the story of any girl, any woman, any one who has decided to finally say its " never going to be same again" to the man she once loved.

• Tiffany Baldwin (12/17/2012 12:02:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Hello everyone. I just joined Poem Hunter a few days ago and I am learning so much about myself since I started expressing my feelings though my words. I am doing my best at writing and if anyone could offer any opinions on my poems I will know where my strengths and weaknesses are and work on improving. Please feel free to comment on a certain poem with suggestions or something that needs to be worked on and I will not take it bad. It will help me. Of course I am never against positive feedback either.

Thank you for taking the time to get to know me. I only have 5 poems so far, but Im working on it.

• Shelby Hrvat (12/16/2012 2:18:00 PM) Post reply Stage

I am new on poem hunter and I've just uploaded new poems. They were written around 3 years ago and was wondering if anyone would offer some advice.

• Jokotade Olumide Joseph (12/16/2012 1:07:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Hi everyone, am new here and i've just uploaded some poems. I'll be very happy if u read and help critique it. Thanks

[Hata Bildir]