Learn More

Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Rookie - 16 Points Adegbite Adeyinka (4/28/2013 3:21:00 PM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

Hello everyone. I'm a student with a formidable passion for poetry. It would mean a lot if you could lend me your time, read, vote and comment on my posts. Thanks

• Rookie Kira Parson (4/24/2013 4:37:00 PM) Post reply

hi everyone my name is kira Parson and I am an aspiring poet. I started about four years ago when my parents got divorced and I needed an outlet. It would mean a lot to me if you would take time to read my poems and comment and or give hints or tips. Thank you :)

• Rookie Briana Benner (4/24/2013 12:16:00 PM) Post reply

My name is Briana, and I, like so many others, am an aspiring author. I took up poetry when I was a freshman in high school and in need of an emotional outlet. It has become a great love of mine; as someone who admires the art of the written word higher than any other, I find great comfort and pleasure in poetry in its many forms. A lot of what i write is free-verse, but I occasionally try my hand at structured works, as well. I hope, through my time here, to build on my skill and share in my love of poetry with fellow writers and poets, and greatly look forward to sharing my work with everyone here.

• Rookie Rose Of Atthis (4/22/2013 12:00:00 PM) Post reply

Hello, Hello one and all. I am Rose an aspiring author and poet. I am posting my poems under pseudonym for the time being. My first posted poem The Temple of sacred Fires is the first of a number that i hope to publish with my first book 'Daughters of Sappho'. A novel about six lesbian women living and working in New York City. The poems that i will post are actually part of the narrative most of t which will be written and spoken by on e the main characters who is herself a comedian and poet.
    So i ask you my friends and fellow poets please free to assist by your comments as to your feelings and sentiments regarding the composition, accuracy and sentiments conveyed by my post. Thank you very much for help

• Rookie - 30 Points Faraj Nyandiko (4/21/2013 1:17:00 PM) Post reply

Hi everyone, am Faraj. Am a new member on poem hunter
    and am just greatly impressed on how wonderful talents are
    on this site. I wil be posting my poems here quite oftenly and
    welcomes all your comments to my poems. Love u all: -)

• Rookie Chelsea Baird (4/21/2013 7:16:00 AM) Post reply

Hey everyone,

Ive just returned to writing poetry after a few years. It would mean a lot if you could check out my two new poems they are the first ones I have written in a long time and would appreciate some creative feedback. One is about being in the military and the other about lost love.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks so much!

• Rookie Vember Francisco (4/21/2013 2:53:00 AM) Post reply

Good day everyone! I am new here in poemhunter and i realized there are a lot of nice poet here and very great poem. i appreciate everyone who likes my poem and gave a feedback. thank you. :)

• Rookie - 41 Points Brooke Loring (4/21/2013 2:36:00 AM) Post reply

Hey, I'm Bri from Maine, USA. I just made an account today and I put up some of my poems.
    I just want to say I can't believe how nice you people are, and intelligent! Love you guys!

• Rookie Aleshia Dahl (4/21/2013 12:42:00 AM) Post reply

I'm a complete novice at writing and hate to share but please read my poem.
    When lost you can only be found.
    Years will go by and you are forgotten.
    Your existence is no longer there.
    You pray to be known and exist.
    It is the only thing you can do.
    When lost you can only be found.
    Its a repeating poem or at least an attempt!

• Rookie Allan Black (4/19/2013 11:53:00 AM) Post reply

My blog wry-verse.com contains a collection of my verse and a link to a few short prose pieces My style and my interests are not everyone's cup of tea. I am not fond of sentimental verse, though I don't deny a place for genuine sentiment. I would like to hear from anyone who is serious about serious thought and serious verse..

[Hata Bildir]