Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Rookie ..... W@king Up..... (7/6/2013 4:17:00 AM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

Hi, I've been on here a while but never properly introduced myself :)
    My pen name is Waking Up, and I have posted quite a few poems already. I hope I can continue to do that as I value the insights and criticisms of others :) however mean they may be. I appreciate those who have commented, and I hope that those who haven't will go to my page: D please do comment on me as a poet!

-W

• Rookie Jonathan-george Edokpayi (7/5/2013 12:09:00 PM) Post reply

Hi friends. I am a new and very good poet. You really have to visit my page on PoemHunter, to see what i can offer. Thank you very much

• Rookie - 0 Points Ashley Meers (7/5/2013 11:03:00 AM) Post reply

Hey everyone! I'm new and I don't really know what I'm doing.: / If you wanna come and read some of my work i'll be more than happy to return the favour! Thanks guys!

• Rookie - 0 Points Shaquille Henry (7/5/2013 1:13:00 AM) Post reply

I am new here. Please, someone read my poems & tell me what you think?

• Rookie Noluyolo Mapuma (7/4/2013 7:00:00 PM) Post reply

Greetings in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. It is a great honor to have joined this site and sharing my work to such amazing, gifted and creative people. I love and live poetry, it is my heart in writing and my feelings in words. I'm looking forward to widening my eyes to more of the talent here, I invite you to read my poem 'Dancing like a queen' and kindly comment, your opinion will be highly appreciated. I believe we are all going far with this gift, and God has paved our ways.

• Gold Star - 13,856 Points Roseann Shawiak (6/29/2013 8:01:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts! Have been in the hospital since May 2 when I had surgery. On May 22nd had another emergency surgery and ended up in
    ICU - was on life support - a very scary time. It's taken a while and I'm okay. Hopefully will be out of medical rehab in a few weeks. Miss you all. Thank you for your wonderful comments, I greatly appreciate them. You are all so thoughtful! Poets usually are though! !

Didn't forget any of you, just couldn't get on computer at the hospital to keep in touch with everyone. When I get home for good will get back to reading all of your great and inspiring poetry. Can't wait! !

They only let me out of rehab. on a 4 hour pass so I have to get back now. Am looking forward to hearing from you all. Take care and God Bless you.

RoseAnn V. Shawiak, Poet

Replies for this message:
  • Rookie Survi Sharma (6/27/2013 2:59:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

a kind appeal to everyone, as i cannot message to everyone, please read my poem HUMAN SPECIES, its the request made by someone who is not in this world now.
    do comment and vote.
    I am waiting.

Replies for this message:
  • Rookie Jenie Franksay (6/25/2013 2:14:00 AM) Post reply

hello everybody,
    myself jenie franksay. i am new here.
    my poems are my works of art
    straight from heart.
    i need your feedback to enhance my poems.
    please visit my page and give your comments.
    thankyou.

• Rookie - 4 Points Itai Oscar (6/22/2013 9:25:00 AM) Post reply

Hey Hie!
    Itai Oscar is my name, I'm just a simple youngman who love to inspire people through words. I'd like to invite you to visit my page. Would be glad if you comment and rate my work.
    Thanks!

• Rookie - 28 Points Rumi Roy (6/19/2013 6:27:00 AM) Post reply

So many talented poets, can anyone guide me to write something?I have been an avid reader but never tried myself. Need friends in the poetry world... Rumi

[Hata Bildir]