Members Who Read Most Number Of Poems

Live Scores

Click here to see the rest of the list

Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Daniel Einstein (9/19/2012 8:25:00 PM) Post reply

Hello there guys and gals, Well, i am not looking for people to comment on my Poems, no sir, i would like for all of you out there to Give me your name and Favorite poems, and i will Comment and like them depends on their awesomeness, Don't be afraid and Message me your Favorite poems, Good day.

• Black On Black Arts (9/19/2012 1:36:00 PM) Post reply

hello members and poem enthusiasts i have poems and would be honored if you would go to my page read rate and give me your opinion on my poems thank you.

• Daniel Einstein (9/18/2012 6:33:00 PM) Post reply

New here, don't be shy to look at my poems and speak what you think of them. Hope you guys are having a great time. Rate and comment.

• Briana Renn (9/17/2012 7:53:00 PM) Post reply

My name's Briana, and I'm 15. I'm new to poetry, i just got really bored one day and decided to write some. I would really apreciate it if you would ead my poem and give me your opinion, thanks!

• Indranil Bhaduri (9/17/2012 1:59:00 AM) Post reply

Respected members,
    Cordiallyinvite all of you to go through some of my humble contributions and put your valuable comments on them.
    http://www.poemhunter.com/indranil-bhaduri/

Warm regards,
    Indranil

• Black On Black Arts (9/15/2012 2:29:00 PM) Post reply

hello members i invite you all to visit read, rate and to give your opinion on my poems thank you

• Arthur Weil (9/14/2012 4:09:00 PM) Post reply

Hello to all the poets out there, good and bad alike! My name is Arthur Weil. I am an older gentleman,87 or so, who has written over 10,000 poems and published 19 books, although I am still relatively unknown. I don't care about money. I only care about getting my poetry to the public. Please check out my blog and website, and if you like what you see, or if you don't like, please feel free to say something.

http://arthurweilpoetry.blogspot.com/

http://www.poetrypearls.com/

• Milan Van Zuyen (9/11/2012 2:48:00 PM) Post reply

Salutations fellow literary aficionados! I am new to the site and posting from the sunny and sweltering coast of california.
    This is the first time I've ever actually published any of my poetry and I would be ecstatic to kno ppl are reading my work and to get any feedback so please check out my
    stuff and dropp a comment about whatever u think. Oh- and just fyi, my stuff does tend to be a bit macabre and morbid but eloquent (if u ask me anyway lol)
    So yeah I'd love to hear back on how it comes off to others! [3 and plz remember to rate and/or comment folks! XD

• Peter Maxharya (9/11/2012 1:46:00 PM) Post reply

Hi everyone?I love to write, read, share, comment, criticise poems if you are a poet just do the same! I welcome u all poetic party people to read my poems, yeah from all the corners of the world(hah as if the world has one) .

• Onyeka Celestin (9/10/2012 11:36:00 AM) Post reply

hi, pals i need a helping hand here am from Nigeria and i need somebody who can explain some certain questions iwant to ask

[Hata Bildir]