Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Rookie Basma Khalil (7/15/2013 6:51:00 AM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

salam i am a new comer on this site and i need ur feed back so do visit my profile

• Rookie - 2 Points Satyendra Pratap Singh (7/15/2013 5:15:00 AM) Post reply

Hi, All

I am new to this site. I have posted few poems, suggestions and feedbacks are most welcome.

Thanks
    satyendra

• Rookie Kensley Charlemagne (7/14/2013 4:14:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hello All,

I am new to this site and have never published my poems online before. I have shared on of my pieces and will hopefully add a few more in due course. Of course feedback is welcomed.

Replies for this message:
    • Rookie Kensley Charlemagne (7/17/2013 12:43:00 AM) Post reply

Just posted a second piece. http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/election-prayer/ I guess I am being brave.

• Rookie Pooja Sharma (7/13/2013 1:44:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

hi guys,
    I'm totally new to this site. After a real long time i have written and it comes straight from my heart....Please do read it n lemme know wat u guys think bout it so i can continue posting...

Thanks and luv this site...keep posting :)

Replies for this message:
  • Rookie - 23 Points Ketan Hukare (7/13/2013 2:13:00 AM) Post reply

i would be honored if some dynamic poet would read and comment on my new poems......
    please do read them...
    thank you

• Rookie - 11 Points Micmac Mccrory (7/12/2013 7:32:00 AM) Post reply

Hi! just returned from a mental block. Can't find my E book; How do I get it back. Please help me.

• Rookie Keith Haines (7/10/2013 12:19:00 PM) Post reply

A wandering poet here. Find myself in northwest MT at the moment. Greetings frm the Rockies!

• Rookie Ovison Enita (7/10/2013 12:02:00 AM) Post reply

Hi everyone am new here and just found this forum, i will like to share my thoughts in writing with you all and make friends here thanks!

• Rookie - 21 Points Me Myself And I... (7/9/2013 7:18:00 PM) Post reply

An introduction from MMI

So FINALY I’m going to try to set the record straight, I’ve left this site so many times due to the abuse of its members (No names mentioned, but you know who you are)
    But I find myself back here (again) as I want to write. I totally acknowledge that I am not the best writer, but I believe (and have said this many times before) that I am being rated because of my name, and nothing more.

I write for pleasure and a little bit of ‘personal therapy’ thrown in for good measure. I write part time as I have a full time job, but think that looking back over my years spent on this site I am becoming a better writer and look forward to sharing some more of my scribbles with PH members.

Lets not forget here people that this is an amateur site, anybody can join up and share there work. So if someone does not quite cross the T’s and dot the I’s lets be nice and give them encouragement, yes?

Regards

MMI.

• Rookie Gleb Zavlanov (7/9/2013 6:00:00 PM) Post reply

Hey there I'm new to this place and from what I'm seeing, this is an amazing website. I've already posted a few comments and submitted a few poems and I would appreciate a lot of helpful suggestions, seeing that I'm far from being one of the the best writers out there. Thank you and I look forward to reading, writing and commenting further on this magnificent website.

[Hata Bildir]