Learn More

Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Silver Star - 9,460 Points Soulful Heart (11/2/2014 8:26:00 AM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

i just came to know that some people r posting others poems as their own...that is a serious problem........how do we knw if someone steals our poems...
    .may be post with new titles? i thnk ph administrators need to check or run a program for matching poems n report or reject....i am worried if this is common already n no body knws abou it...

• Rookie - 172 Points Clive Blake (11/1/2014 2:10:00 PM) Post reply

Hi everyone.

My name is Clive Blake and I am from Cornwall in the UK. I was featured in the United Press UK anthology ‘Ten Of The Best’ (Poets of 2013) .

In the early 1990s, I came up with the concept of 'Phoetry', describing it as a fusion of poetry and photography. This gave rise to my book 'View Points and Points of View', and the resultant spin-offs of a CD, DVD and APP. The iPhone/iPad App has been produced by Ross Blewett and is entitled 'Phoetry1Free'. This App, as the name suggests, is free to download and contains sixty phoems + audio recordings of me reading all of them.

I am taking a while to find my way around this site, but I am loading up new poems on a regular basis at the moment. A big thanks to PH for hosting them.

Clive

• Freshman - 2,365 Points Cee Bea (10/31/2014 12:22:00 PM) Post reply

People call me Cee, I have been writing for 12 years approximately, I also do photography, art, music compositions, cooking and play a mean game of frisbee. My writing contains bits of all the wonderful writers that have surrounded me all my life. I already enjoy myself here, there is a great deal of talent. I am a bit over 50, survived a widow maker heart attack and a lightning strike and numerous other close calls...I think I counted at least 30. I am religious by means of science. I think war is stupid and technology awesome when we use it correctly. I have a theorem that the unification theory is LOVE...Light, Octaves, velocity and energy. Soooooo that just shows to go ya.
    Peace, Love and good cheese.
    Cee

• Rookie - 418 Points Harold R Hunt Sr (10/31/2014 7:35:00 AM) Post reply

Hello, My name is Harold R Hunt Sr. I satarted writing poetry 20 years ago, My first poem Is Phone Call to heaven. Which was written on the night my mother passed away.
    I got Writes block for some years. The i ran into a x girlfriend on Fb She read my poems and told me i should try writting once more. I thank her for the boost. I now have 311 poems on 5 site And have 18 Award winning poems. I hope other poet's on here will read them And commet. being new to this is fun and i like your comments because it gives me the boost to keep going. Thank you all.

• Rookie - 14 Points Rupal Nath (10/27/2014 11:24:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Haan,
    Udna chahti hoon me,
    ghatao me jhoolana chahti hoon me,
    baadlon me na dhoondna mujhe,
    baadlon me simatna chahti hoon me.

Khooli khidkiyon se jhhank kar, Tamannao ko pankh lagakar,
    Har gam ko bhoolna chahti hoon me, Khushiyon ke daman ko choona chahti hoon me

Haan, Haan Udna chahti hoon me,
    Ghataon me jhoolna chahti hoon me.

Replies for this message:
    • Rookie - 14 Points Rupal Nath (10/27/2014 11:30:00 PM) Post reply

Hello, knowking at your door open your door let me introduce myseif i have come to join your hand Please like my poem & do comment

• Rookie - 87 Points Gypsy Pain (10/27/2014 7:54:00 PM) Post reply

I am new to this site and would really like some crit back on the lines i have put down. Good and bad.
    Thank you for letting me rent a lil space. Gypsy Pain

• Freshman - 2,478 Points Points Of View (10/26/2014 12:36:00 AM) Post reply

Hey guys I'm back with a vengeance! Just kidding..
    Been away for days...I have been busy with work..
    Holiday season is coming to town so I am busy with clients catering their travel needs...
    Hope I can sit down again and read all your poems....

Thank you

• Gold Star - 12,291 Points Mohammad Skati (10/22/2014 5:13:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I have just posted some poems. Please go ahead read them and comment on them. Thanks.

• Gold Star - 12,291 Points Soulful Heart (10/26/2014 11:35:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

sure will try to read and comment as many as possible.....hope u too wud spare a few minutes for my poems....i hv even written in urdu a few...so if u knw d language i wl b glad to knw ur opinion...

• Rookie - 96 Points Curtlan Popo (10/22/2014 11:43:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I am a new member, if anybody would like to read my poetry and give some feedback it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

• Rookie - 83 Points Lungelo The Clairvoyant (10/22/2014 11:00:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hi, fellow poets! I am new to the PoemHunter family and I would really like it if you guys read my work and give me your insight. I will be sure to act in kind. Thanks in advance.

• Rookie - 83 Points Gexg Lalnuna (10/30/2014 1:25:00 AM) Post reply

Will do...its nice to have our work notice and as for a poet feedback is very important

[Hata Bildir]