Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Jack Growden (6/9/2014 11:27:00 PM) Post reply

I have updated my colleciton. Please read " The Train" and " Faces" and feel free to leave a comment or rating. Thanks, Jack Growden

• F. J. Thomas (6/9/2014 1:43:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hello All :)
    Took a hiatus from another poetry site I had been with for years; trying to find a good fit on another. Looking forward to reading new works here.
    ~Flo

Replies for this message:
  • Lars Haris (6/8/2014 2:19:00 PM) Post reply

long time off PH was drowned by medic books am on again plz look at me #its gone n more

• Matthew Addai (6/4/2014 11:35:00 AM) Post reply

Hey everyone! Just made an account today. Originally from Ghana but lived in Britain 18 years of my life. I generally write poems covering topic of love in relation to situations in my life, as well as rap-esque poems regarding my personal struggles, things I have observed or just for the sake of it lol. Hopefully through here I'll be able to build my confidence and knowledge regarding my writing skills so please don't hesitate to provide your opinions on any work i post here be it draft or final. I do struggle with writing at times due to my own inhibition to be open about my feelings and some poems may reflect this but at the end of the day, its our feelings, thoughts and knowledge which provide a base for this art form no?Look forward to making new friends and memories. Peace

• Mohammed Khaluq (6/2/2014 9:39:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hi Everyone

I am Mohammed, from Iraq. I started writing poetry a year and a half ago. Looking to read your thoughts.
    Here is a link to one of my poems http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/band-of-brothers-2/

Replies for this message:

To read all of 1 replies click here
  • Alan Browne (5/31/2014 4:56:00 PM) Post reply

Anyone want to comment on each others poetry

• Anthony Di''anno (5/29/2014 8:37:00 AM) Post reply

Hello,

saying it feels like hell with an o on the end but I thought I had better introduce myself.

I am just a normal bloke doing normal things. I don't meditate, partake in any new age practise nor do I go around worrying ghosts.

My faith is held in my belief that we are all poets and we are all vibrationary beings. As such we have the power to create. When I am wandering about my day to day I try to make sense of me and what surrounds me. My poems are the result of that process. I look forward to bumping into you and yours.

• Anand Brown (5/28/2014 8:02:00 AM) Post reply

Greetings All

Im Anand Brown, a Literature student from NMMU. I would herewith like to request that you read some of my work and give your inputs.

Many Thanks.

• Sharilynn Reaser (5/26/2014 3:44:00 AM) Post reply

Hi, I want to apologize for a mistake I made in my poem " More Peaceful." Some of you who read it may have noticed it, and it was in no way intended, and I intended the poem to be joyous and sincere. I'm not going to go into what the error was but I'll say I've corrected it. So if you read it before please read it again now with the correction, as it was intended to be.

• Jiten Das (5/25/2014 12:32:00 AM) Post reply

Hello,
    I am Jiten C Das, basically a Civil Engineer, did my MIE(Arch) , e-com etc.
    Very fond of writing Poetry, dreaming and bringing all aspects into reality through POEMs.

I discovered myself that I too can write poems. Friends started appreciating.
    Almost all the poems written, so far, got published in News Papers including " The Assam Tribune" an esteemed daily.
    Got into this web/site 'poemhunter' through one of my friends 'who is also a fantastic poet.
    And I found this a very good/bold platform for emerging talents.

Hope and wish, all who log into this site would like my 'poems' and would be a n encouraging for me.

But how would I upload or bring my poems to the public..?

[Hata Bildir]