Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Rookie Claudia Rehiara (4/28/2014 10:38:00 AM) Post reply | Read 2 replies
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

hey everyone, I'm Claudia.
    would appreciate it if you check out my writings here: http://poemhunter.com/claudia-rehiara/
    thank you ;)

Replies for this message:

To read all of 2 replies click here
  • Rookie Shriya Sarang (4/28/2014 6:36:00 AM) Post reply

hey everyone, its Shriya. I m new at the site and writing poems so please any suggestions for me. Be free to message me.

• Rookie - 36 Points Tanya Gupta (4/28/2014 1:27:00 AM) Post reply

hey all come and read my poems...
    i would love to recieve your veiws...

come on..

thanks!

with love,
    Tanya Gupta

• Rookie Shobana Gomes (4/27/2014 8:54:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hi, My name is shobana and I am new to this site. I would appreciate any feedback on my poems.
    Thank you.

• Rookie Alan Browne (4/27/2014 5:02:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Thanks for your kind words Shobana, I really appreciate it, any poems in particular you want me to read, i was wondering if you could rate the poems you have read of mine, and i will do the same, i wi ... more

• Rookie Alan Browne (4/23/2014 5:59:00 PM) Post reply | Read 3 replies

Hello there, I am green to this site, and was wondering would anyone care to ponder reading some of my poetry, I just want some feedback on my poems, whether i should continue writing, or quit and put all my time and energy into my career as a fulltime chef at Macdonalds. All criticism and hate mail are welcome, Thank you, yes.

• Rookie Shobana Gomes (4/27/2014 9:00:00 AM) Post reply

I definitely think you should keep on writing. I loved all your poems - shobana

• Rookie Darlene Walsh (4/25/2014 11:19:00 AM) Post reply

OK, I read a bunch of your poems, and I definitely think you should keep writing. They were a bit gloomy at times, but I'm good with gloom. I especially liked Tea, it is a very good friend to me too ... more

• Rookie Darlene Walsh (4/25/2014 10:02:00 AM) Post reply

I haven't read any of your poems yet, i will in a moment. But first! If you like to write, absolutely you should continue writing. Doesn't matter what others think or say, if you like it, keep doin ... more

• Rookie Eden St. Andrews (4/23/2014 10:23:00 AM) Post reply

Hey, Eden here...I've just returned to Poem Hunter after trying out a couple other sites. Gotta say this one is the best by far. Really appreciate some new ideas for some poems. I've got a couple already and plan to put more up later today! Please check 'em out and give me some feedback. Thanks a lot!

• Rookie Tay Suzzane (4/22/2014 5:38:00 PM) Post reply

Hey, I'm 18. From Oregon, USA. Need some new ideas for some poems! I'll have some up here eventually. Feel free to message me (: I always message back

• Rookie Sudhakar Kulkarni (4/21/2014 2:35:00 PM) Post reply

Hi....This is Sudhakar Kulkarni from Mumbai, India, writing poems as a hobby. Kindly take a look at some of my poems and share your thoughts. Your sincere feedbacks and healthy criticisms will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

• Rookie - 1 Points Beaton Galafa (4/21/2014 1:43:00 PM) Post reply

Hello comrades. I write poems about everything: social injustice, war, death, art, etc. I plead with you to spare your precious time and look at some, analyse them and show me where to improve. Thank you good people.

• Rookie John N Mate (4/19/2014 5:43:00 AM) Post reply

Hi....This is John Mate from Manipur, India, writing poems as a hobby. Kindly take a look at some of my poems and share your thoughts. Your sincere feedbacks and healthy criticisms will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

[Hata Bildir]