Treasure Island

Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Mike Barrett (11/30/2013 11:21:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply Stage

Hi fellow poets, please feel free to check out and comment on my contributions here on this site or on my personal web-site, http://we-r-1.info/. My poetry is often of a spiritual but not religious nature and will, I believe, appeal to those seeking a deeper understanding of their spiritual essence. It would be great to hear from you! Cheers!

Replies for this message:
    • Doris Cornago (12/5/2013 3:29:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Hi Mike, Your post is like breath from heaven. A week back, I strayed into a science page in FB (Natural Selection) and felt what I have been missing for a long time, but after a while the whole ... more

• Herbert Guitang (11/28/2013 9:20:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Hello Honorable Poets and Honorable readers. I have only 9 poems in this wonderful site. Kindly read, rate, and give comments on my poems. High Appreciations to you all

• Ikpat Ekomobong (11/25/2013 2:58:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Hello friends, i just joined in few hours ago, i am really glad i did because it is what i have always loved. pls read my poems i have posted two so far and feel very free to criticize and comment, i hope to learn from your criticisms and feel appreciated by your comments. love u all.

• Erika Wingo (11/25/2013 5:05:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Hello everyone! I would just like to extend an invitation to anyone who would might be interested in reading and/or commenting on my poetry. It would be greatly appreciated. My name is Erika Wingo and I have 64 poems posted so far. You can find my work here: http://www.poemhunter.com/erika-wingo/. Thank You!

• Brookelyn Walker (11/24/2013 12:03:00 AM) Post reply Stage

I really honestly don't care if anyone reads this message, but there is a good chance someone will and someone has.
    In my poems I talk about excaping, which is what I and so many others want to do.
    Some do it in really really bad poems about suicide and such,
    while I on the other hand do so in poems of rebellion and running away.
    I am just a girl, trying to get by in life with as little scars as nessicary.
    I just do this to get it off my chest and somewhere else so I can forget it all.
    This is me running away

• Nidhi Kesharwani (11/23/2013 2:05:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Hey... I'm New! ! !

• Kera Bashline (11/22/2013 10:25:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Hey,
    I'm new.
    My name is kera bashline.
    I'm a teen trying to stay clean.
    I'm currently at a group home.
    If you read my work you will see how much I love poetry.

• K.c. Ford (11/21/2013 2:47:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Hi guys, is this site full of ego trippers, or are there a few sincere writers here. I've noticed some people post half a dozen poems at once, and yet they seem unaware that its not quantity but quality of words that hit the mark.

• Mary Amrutha (11/21/2013 7:15:00 AM) Post reply Stage

http://www.poemhunter.com/mary-amrutha/

• David Odiase (11/19/2013 8:36:00 AM) Post reply Stage

pls guys nd girls i'm new here.and makin frndz dnt seem easy. pls add me as ur friend and comment on my poems

[Hata Bildir]