Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Rookie - 23 Points Bobby Mallory (2/17/2015 10:02:00 AM) Post reply
    1 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

hey everyone my name is bobby mallory and i love towrite poems so im just looking forward towards everyones feedback on my poems when i post them

• Rookie - 0 Points Kunmilade Adedokun (2/17/2015 4:48:00 AM) Post reply

Hi everyone! Kindly check out my poem titled " He Wept" . I do hope to learn from everyone here.

• Rookie - 0 Points Arpita Mohanty (2/15/2015 4:29:00 AM) Post reply

hello guys...dis is aapy ablaze. I have a great interest in writing short poems specially on my friends family. I hope u guys will inspire me more.

• Rookie - 220 Points Ma Xiaokang (2/12/2015 8:21:00 AM) Post reply

China, why i am not a doctor

XiaoKang Ma /Echo Ma

Why i am not a doctor?
    Someone told me, my motherland seems to be 66 years old.
    But I think it should be 5000 years.
    What a honor it is?should I be pride?
    I am just a stupid writer which has two hands can not do physical works.

Why i am not a doctor?
    Looking for the turth in second world war
    the story of sad and angry
    I hate Japan, cause they killed 300000 bloodmates in NanJing.
    But nobody remember what their names are?
    what medicine can heal people's memory?

Why i am not a doctor?
    I can not heal selective amnesia.
    China, my motherland!
    Could you remember?
    the 30 million corpse,only 55 years ago

Why i am not a doctor?
    I can not find the medicine
    I can not do the operation for you
    Sorry, motherland.

• Rookie - 0 Points Gwen S M Torres (2/10/2015 7:22:00 AM) Post reply | Read 2 replies

Hello,

I have not been back here since forever (2010 really) and all I did the last time I was was post my poems. Amazingly, they still come up in Google and still active!

I'm just dropping by to say I'm glad poemhunter is still around. I just posted a new one but i'm a bit rusty I'm afraid. Whatever happened to me that I; ve lost my drive to write *sigh* I'm banging my head in regret.

Anyway, I'm off to find me more time and passion to write again. Take care everyone! !

GwenT

Replies for this message:
  • Rookie - 6 Points Augustry Sherice (2/7/2015 8:30:00 PM) Post reply

Hi. I have been writing poetry since age eight. I have been reading poetry since I was five. It has been my getaway for years, for I have had a tumultuous childhood. I find that when I write, it calms my nerves and takes me to a place that only I can be taken to. I look forward to reading others' poetry and I look forward to sharing the poems I have written. I hope you enjoy my stay here.

• Rookie - 165 Points Putri Misnia Shary Bahri (2/6/2015 6:47:00 PM) Post reply

Hi there been away for quite long working on my vocal and upcoming book nonfiction just updating a newts poetry & quotation finally complete 57 3 more poetry poems to go for publishing

• Veteran Poet - 1,013 Points Brian Stafford (1/29/2015 5:41:00 AM) Post reply

hi everyone, I'm 63, and been writing for about 5 years now. Never been a big reader or fan of poetry until then. In fact what I know about poetry you could write on the back of a postage stamp. I just write what comes to me, I don't follow any templates, so I don't really know if they are any good. It all started when I wrote something in a vivid dream, and was woken abruptly, and I could remember most of it (what became " Just a Dream" ;) . My wife told me to write it down before I forget it, she said it was good, but she could be biased. Since then I have not been able to stop writing, though many are still to be finished. So I would appreciate honest and constructive comments and ratings on my work, from more accomplished poets, like you good selves! Many Thanks.

• Rookie - 585 Points Nathan Beery (1/27/2015 8:08:00 PM) Post reply

I figure, I've been on PH long enough that I should at least have introduced myself by now. My poetry is mostly about love, death, life, and nature; I have 28 poems posted and more on the way. (I have roughly 200 hand written) . I guess that's really all I have to say about myself. Just a quiet man with a lot of time to think.

• Gold Star - 8,655 Points Fabrizio Frosini (1/26/2015 7:31:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hi!

I've added 2 more poems (both texts: English and Italian) :

1. ‘'WRANGELL - St. ELIAS'’
    ] http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/wrangell-st-elias-english-version/

2. '’WATER MUSIC, I. _ ['Musiche sull'Acqua'.1]'’
    ] http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/water-music-i-musiche-sull-acqua-1/

- - 'WRANGELL-St.ELIAS'
    It's about Nature.. Travelling through Canada (British Columbia, Yukon, North-West Territories) and Alaska..
    and about a psychological status..
    The psychological point is my constant pursuit of a contrast (a contraposition - and somehow a conflict) between the subject's inner world and the real world - outside of the subject's mind..

- - 'WATER MUSIC, I.’
    It was a cool, clear October night, in Hungary. Year 1983: more than 32 years ago…
    ['nézte a csillagokat' = gazing at the stars]
    - after Georg Friedrich Händel's ‘WATER MUSIC'.

Thank you all, Readers.

(Fabrizio Frosini)

Replies for this message:
    • Gold Star - 8,655 Points Fabrizio Frosini (1/26/2015 7:34:00 AM) Post reply

About ‘’WATER MUSIC’’: I post here a message Daniel J. Brick sent me as sort of a commentary: ********************** '.. Fabrizio, ... yesterday... I could not make the intuitive leaps connec ... more

[Hata Bildir]