Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Vivek Mishra (7/4/2014 3:07:00 AM) Post reply

Hi, I" m from India and I've been writing on and off for 4 or 5 years, this is the first time I've come up on such anice online poetry portal, I've found some really great poets and a lot of good poems, I myself have posted some of my poems and I would very much appreciate your suggestions and advice.

• Jena Crowe (7/4/2014 1:12:00 AM) Post reply

Hello everyone. I am a she-poet, bearing sloppy gifts. Nice to meet all of you - Jena ~.~

• Gangadharan Nair Pulingat (7/1/2014 10:52:00 AM) Post reply

Ihallow! I am Gangadharan Nair Pulingat from India and having got such an opportunity to communicate through this page I express such good feeling and thank you all.

• Mandolyn ... (6/30/2014 1:26:00 PM) Post reply

Hi, my name is Mandee and I am new here. Just wanted to say hello! I have a book on Amazon called " Our Last Field Trip"
    I can't remember if I already introduced myself or not. Nice to meet you all and I look forward to reading you!

• Ovi-enita Odiete (6/29/2014 8:20:00 PM) Post reply

i am ovi odiete, from nigeria. i am a poet, writer and student, writing is my food, please to meet you all.

• K, C Baylor (6/26/2014 9:31:00 AM) Post reply

Hello fellow poetic souls,
    I am K.C Baylor a writer more so than a poet. I prefer to write spoken word poems that come off better performed. Many of my writings revolve around the things I see within my own culture, my self love, my self hate. I often write about my internal fears. I have two poems here so far. One of which is These Hips and the other is titled Misdirected Soldier. If you so see fit to check them out please leave a comment, I appreciate thoughts left behind. I look forward to connecting with, engaging and searching the souls of each poets work. Have a good day!

• Olaniran Oluwasina (6/26/2014 1:39:00 AM) Post reply

Hi everyone. I am new on poemhunter.com and I have 4 poems already here. I would like for you to review my poems and give me tips which would improve my writing.. Also, I would like to make friends here.

• Roxanne Dubarry (6/24/2014 6:53:00 PM) Post reply

My name is Roxanne Dubarry. My pen names are Roxy54/ October Country. I am an inspirational self taught poet. I have tried to access: Manage your poems. But I have been unable to do so. I can not find my name in the poet's list's either. When I orginally opened up my account I had a different e-mail address. which I had to change. Fortunately, I am able to access my 107 poems, by serching for them by my full name. I have been unable to submit new poems.

• Marisa Eutsler (6/19/2014 8:29:00 AM) Post reply

i have resently posted a poem called " Save the Fallen Beauties" id dearly appreciate it if u went and read/ commented :) thank you

• Gangadharan Nair Pulingat (6/14/2014 12:03:00 AM) Post reply

Poetry is every one loved who are interested in literature. I think poems have a powerful message to say to the world which comes out of the imagination and intuition of the poetic mind in times which he takes as a commitment to say or proclaim others or himself for not worldly gains but his own satisfaction. Material things loses in times but world of poetry have ever living messages and discussions through which the name of poet is known to the world. The name of great poets are ever remembered throughout the centuries through their works and characters they made have such importance though hundreds of years are passed. The rulers, kingdoms, and emperors are gone forever in histories and known to the readers when they are particularly opened up for discussion and reading. But poems of great poets are ever in the memories of the literary world who are the opinion makers and catalysts of changes in the society. So I think poets have a solemn responsibility to awaken the human mind in correct senses of love, compassion, unity, inclusiveness and the binding factor must be only humanity which is to be highlighted.

[Hata Bildir]