Treasure Island

Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Victor Agbanyim (4/1/2014 2:51:00 AM) Post reply Stage

i'm victor, just returned, need you guys advice and reviews on my poems...thank you

• Isa Al-khaqani (3/29/2014 9:43:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Hello everyone,

I'm Isa from Iraq. I'm 22 years old college student. I like to call myself a writer but I think I'm far from calling myself a poet. I have some poems published in here, I hope you can give them a look and tell me your opinion. I will be highly grateful.

Yours Sincerely,
    Isa M. Isa A. Isa Al-Khaqani III

• Trynian Aiuyer (3/27/2014 11:32:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Hello! I am Trynian Aiuyer of the southern United States. My poetry career on this site is three days old now... So yeah... I prefer writing novels, but once in a while I get a poem in... I would love to get better at the art of poetry because I can use it is my novels and who doesnt like a good poem?I appreciate any and all guidence and criticizm! If you have a thought, please please let me know! ??

• Raymond Magabe (3/27/2014 7:05:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply Stage

oh and another thing, I am a south African poet, so it would be nice to meet other local poets online.

Replies for this message:
  • Raymond Magabe (3/27/2014 7:02:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply Stage

hey guys, ray here. I have been on poem hunter for a little over a week now. I was on my opera before this but I must say poemhunter rocks. I hope to meet and interact with other poets and hopefully get published. I have noticed the ebooks option, so be on the look out for my version of that. I have had the pleasures of reading through some poets works and I am thrilled. I think its safe to say that I am officially an addict.

• Frank Ovid (3/27/2014 9:49:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Hi Ray! Welcome to the jungle. Please feel free to visit us over in the Rhythm and Meter Workshop. We're working hard over there hammering out our lines of poetry. The more the merrier. Love to see yo ... more

• Irene Clark-hogg (3/27/2014 1:15:00 AM) Post reply Stage

I used to post poems here a few years ago. Now that I have returned I find that things have changed and I am a little confused. I hope that my friends will be patient with me, while I find my way. Perhaps one day I will find the many poems that I posted then. I will use my age as an excuse for forgetting the name I registered under and my old Email address. Both have changed.
    I have been a writer for many years and enjoy reading both poetry and prose. Hopefully, during the months to come I will reacquaint myself with old friends and meet some new ones.
    Irene C S Clark-Hogg

• Patricia Northall (3/26/2014 12:08:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Hi, Pat here, but like the shortened version " Trish" , I'm new to Poem hunter, I joined last week,
    and I'm enjoying the experience immensely. This is the first time I have made my poetry
    public, so to speak, never feeling confident enough before now. Thank you for the very kind
    comments written by members. It made me feel brave enough to submit a few more.
    The poems written by members are of a very high quality, and I know I can learn a great
    deal about the craft of poetry writing as I read more of them.

Thank you for helping me to feel so welcome.
    Trish

• Augustine Yirideme (3/25/2014 10:50:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Hi to everyone here! Just glad that In discovered this website two years ago.

• Barbara Jane Gray (3/19/2014 8:32:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply Stage

Greetings.

I do not profess to be an experienced poet but like to write poetry now and again. I do like rhythm and rhyme, sorry but that is just me.

Although I would like to add a poem of mine, I am having trouble as I keep getting the message 'please enter topic' even when I have done. Can anyone help?

• Addy Adenawo (3/21/2014 8:44:00 AM) Post reply Stage

It's possible you're confusing 'title' with 'topic'...Title comes first which is the name of your poem. Topic is the category your poem belongs to or theme of the poem i.e love, war, joy etc Hope thi ... more

• Obodokasi Agbor (3/18/2014 6:39:00 PM) Post reply Stage

If you are done cooking and eating, washing and drying, laughing and loving, please take out a little time and check my poems. If you check and don't like what you see, go back to your status quo, but don't forget to check back again, You might find something of interest.

[Hata Bildir]