Free form expression
    Lets meet and have tea
    Or perhaps we can share
    The masterminds key
    Poetic confessions expressed in sync
    The pleasure is mine
    Your time with me

• Irene Cunningham (3/9/2014 9:23:00 AM) Post reply

Hi everyone. I didn't realise that this site had all this stuff! I think I've only ever used it to search for a poem...so now I've joined properly and look forward to popping in for a chat and a read.: -) I've been writing for almost 30yrs and had a lot of poems published in poetry mags, some of which I will put up here in my profile soon.

• Bob Dragon (3/8/2014 9:53:00 AM) Post reply

So, hello to all. I am new to writing poems, but the ones I do write, everyone says is really good. I started writing when I get depressed. Poetry was a tool I used to cope. My poetry can be dark, but I write on the lighter side as well. All I want is to get feedback on what I wrote. Hope you like my works!

• Amitava Sur (3/8/2014 3:11:00 AM) Post reply

Good morning - all respected poets,
    Today On this auspicious Woman's day I pay my love and homage to the entire woman fraternity of this world and wish them all wellness.
    At the same time I express my feelings and views towards the woman with my new poem " A WOMAN "
    I request you all to go through the poem and give your valued comments..

My love and regard to all women on earth.

• Cassaries Johnson (3/7/2014 10:58:00 AM) Post reply

Hello, everyone! I just recently found this site and I was eager to join. I have been writing poems for about five years now about a variety of topics. I will continue to post poems. The next three poems I will post will be a trilogy of poems I call 'The Ode to Absurdity, ' which deals with the meaning of life.

I look forward to your comments and criticism, and I look forward to reading some of the poems on this site.

• Olive Villarama (3/7/2014 4:45:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hi, this is Olive. :)) I have been reading poems through this website before but it's just this year that I've got the courage to be a member and share my poem with the world. I would really appreciate if you will take time to read some of my piece or maybe all, if you please. I would also love comments and criticisms as I treat myself as a writer in process, continuing to learn from the world, from the people around me, from experiences, even from little ones that most of us don't get to notice the relevance.

Thank you. May you always have a nice day. :)))

Replies for this message:
  • Phoebe Harris (3/5/2014 1:27:00 PM) Post reply

Hi - I'm Phoebe. I would really appreciate it if anyone could read and comment on my poems, as I would love some feedback! I will be sure to read and comment on yours as well! Thanks :)

• Monk E. Biz (3/3/2014 11:53:00 PM) Post reply | Read 2 replies

I am exploding with life and love, why not write about it NOW?

Replies for this message:
  • David Shoestring (3/2/2014 3:42:00 PM) Post reply

Like many others on this site I suspect, I am new to ‘going public’ with my poems and verse. Writing is generally a lonely pursuit and often twinned with a lack of confidence, which means that we are reluctant to share the results of our labours with other people. In the end, the compulsion to communicate thoughts and ideas brings us to sites such as this in the hope that someone ‘out there’ will read and understand what we are struggling to say.
    In my poems and verses I try to input verbal rhythms and speech patterns, and to tell a story or make comments about current events, political topics and day to day happenings in my own life and past. Sometimes these are humorous; sometimes sarcastic; and sometimes slightly poignant and sad …… as in the case of the ‘Oscar Night - Lust to Dust’ a poem highly topical at this moment.
    Your comments, criticism or praise (especially the last) would be very welcome - but hopefully will not alter what I write.

[Hata Bildir]