Members Who Read Most Number Of Poems

Live Scores

Click here to see the rest of the list

Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Clarence Prince (12/31/2013 5:06:00 PM) Post reply

Hello everyone: HAPPY NEW YEAR, may 2014 be your very best year yet!

• Sandra Regan (12/30/2013 11:53:00 PM) Post reply

Hello everyone from Poem Hunter.com,
    I'm new to the site and am hoping that you will all check out some of my poems. My poems are typically about relationships, music, and loss. I hope that all of you shed the past that was 2013 and each of you have the most amazing 2014!
    Thanks!
    Sandra

• Arabella M Picken (12/29/2013 5:32:00 PM) Post reply

Hello all.

I have just returned to poemhunter after having to delete my old one because of a nasty man who kept harrasing me. I invite you all to read some of my poems. I have not uploaded all the poems I used to have on here because some people were really rude about them (although a few did like them) .

Please leave your feedback; good or bad. I want to grow into the best poet I can be.

Thanks in advance,
    Arabella M Picken

• Nikki Ashendorf (12/27/2013 1:20:00 PM) Post reply

Hello. I just became a member and I am very excited.

• Mike Barrett (12/26/2013 2:14:00 PM) Post reply

Hi to all PH poets - just a quick message to wish each and all a very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!

On another note, I just finished reviewing Leonard Cohen's lyrics..... to me Leonard is a truly gifted Soul. I feel we have all been blessed with his song " Hallelujah" . One of my poems speaks of him....you might want to check it out.

• T'arie Thayer (12/24/2013 8:52:00 PM) Post reply

I am T'arie. Im new. Honesty is always the best policy. Good and the bad. Im up for anything. Thanks.

• Mihaica Andreea (12/23/2013 3:07:00 PM) Post reply

Hello! I am a new member of this site and I would appreciate some honest opinions regarding my poems! Thank you!

• Ocklawaha Holt (12/21/2013 4:13:00 PM) Post reply

hello! my name is ocklawaha holt. if you are reading this it means you love poetry and that means we already share something! i am not interested in being published, i just want to have someone critique my poetry and let me dot he same. thanks

• Ajala Samuel Akindele (12/21/2013 1:59:00 PM) Post reply

i poet am ajala samuel akindele. am an upcoming poet.i need assistance to publish my poems

• Prince Fuo (12/19/2013 4:35:00 PM) Post reply

Hi poets, please do read my poems, you have got a message waiting for you in it.

[Hata Bildir]