Learn More

Poet's Announcements

Post a message
  • Rookie - 896 Points Clarence Prince (9/8/2014 9:57:00 AM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

Seeing as the week is in progress, why not, simply says this: Thank you for today, Oh Lord, be my guide throughout the week, give strength, give me peace, and in all I do be my helper! If you must know, it’s “MY GOD AND ME” everyday and all the way! Why not take a look at my poem " LIFE, IT'S PRECIOUS" please read and comment!

• Gold Star - 11,279 Points Mohammad Skati (9/6/2014 3:20:00 PM) Post reply

I am going to publish some poetry later on... I will a collection of short stories....

• Rookie - 251 Points Louis Borgo (9/6/2014 10:03:00 AM) Post reply

Hi I have been on poem hunter for five years. I have just published my book " To Palp A Vow Of Silence" . It can be found at Barnes and Nobles and Amazon and Kindles for 3.99. If it is every a poem any one would like me to read just let me know. I'm always good about giving feed back. Have a great day.

• Veteran Poet - 4,684 Points Amitava Sur (9/5/2014 12:34:00 AM) Post reply

Hello - my dear and respected poets allover the globe.....
    In this modern age of the Twenty-First Century, when I see so many improvements in communications, I still find so many differences between people of this world.
    Our basic barrier I find is that we cannot express properly what we want to say to one another, language stands as a big wall between a majority of us.

Today I posted a poem named " WHY NOT???" This poem was inspired by that background and I believe wise people on earth will pay attention to it.
    I request you all to read this poem and give your valuable comments on it.

Amitava Sur from Kolkata, India.

• Freshman - 2,237 Points Points Of View (9/3/2014 8:20:00 AM) Post reply | Read 2 replies

Hi there!

I am glad i may able to share my poems my creation
    Hope u guys find time dropping by and read my poems.
    and i promise i will do my part also..
    any comments are welcome..
    If you dislike it's Ok but it will be more OK if you click LIKE..

Thank you all!

Replies for this message:
  • Gold Star - 11,279 Points Mohammad Skati (9/2/2014 2:35:00 PM) Post reply

Dear members, please read, enjoy, and comment on my whole poems. Thanks.

• Rookie - 808 Points Herbert Guitang (9/1/2014 1:46:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Kindly read, rate and give comment on my all my poems and I will do the same on your beautiful poems.
    Thank you

Replies for this message:
    • Rookie - 808 Points John Westlake (9/1/2014 1:59:00 AM) Post reply

I have read and commented on most of your poems, and will complete reading then at a later time. I have not forgotten

• Rookie - 74 Points Amos O. Ojwang' (8/31/2014 11:41:00 PM) Post reply

OJWANG HIGHWAY PRESS (K) LIMITED, is a distinguished publishing institution with publications achieved through readers best in terms of design, edition and production. We publish literature books, revision books and magazines both at the local and international level. To publish with us, kindly contact us on: Mobile: +254719331838 Email: ojwanghighwaypress@ovi.com Reconstructing the Home of BRAINS Best Regards Ojwang

• Rookie - 896 Points Clarence Prince (8/28/2014 4:13:00 PM) Post reply

Hello Readers: Only yesterday I've published a new poem called " FAIRNESS! " It's to your advantage to read and to comment! May you all be ble16488ssed!

• Rookie - 134 Points Terrance Tracy (8/27/2014 12:14:00 PM) Post reply

I would like to formally announce the publication of my first book entitled: A Fish Out of the Water published by WestBow Press.

If you would be interested in reading a Christian-based short story it can be purchased at:
    Amazon Kindle books or paperback
    Barnes & Noble Nook or paperback
    Westbow Press bookstore website

I would sincerely wish to thank you if you decide to read my first book.
    Thank you
    Terrance Tracy

[Hata Bildir]