Members Who Read Most Number Of Poems

Live Scores

Click here to see the rest of the list

Bestseller Books

Post a message
  • Kelsi Brockway (5/4/2012 11:14:00 AM) Post reply

Sarah's key by Tatiana de Rosnay. Fabulous piece of literature.

• Calico Jack (4/20/2012 1:10:00 PM) Post reply

Paranoia by Joseph Finder blew my socks off. Seriously, right off my feet! It was remarkable.

• Emmanuelle Fasbender (3/31/2012 9:18:00 AM) Post reply

; D Modelland by Tyra Banks may or may not be a bestseller but I know for sure that this is in the top ten list off best books in the world. I even love the author cuz she leaves an important message crafted into a well written book. I would recommend all girls who ever felt ashamed of their looks, should definely read this book and see the magical world of Modelland.; D

• Poemhunter Moderator (3/26/2012 4:17:00 AM) Post reply

The Dystopian Timeline to The Hunger Games [INFOGRAPHIC]

Dystopian fiction is more popular than it has been in more than 50 years.

To mark the movie release of the most popular of this new wave of books, The Hunger Games, GoodReads examined the history of the dystopian genre to see how it has evolved and why it's so popular today.

http://www.goodreads.com/blog/show/351-the-dystopian-timeline-to-the-hunger-games-infographic

• Stella Mary (3/15/2012 8:24:00 AM) Post reply

I think that Harry Potter is the best bestselling book in the history of the world. I haven't read Hunger Games. But Artemis Fowl and Twilight is good too.

• Alicia Meyers (3/13/2012 6:07:00 PM) Post reply

My two favorite books that got me into writing is the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer and the Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins. I'm hoping to be a bestseller author, as well. I'm writing books such as my upcoming series called Secret series with Masked Secrets and my new one that I'm writing called Undercover Secrets. If you want, you can check out my page on facebook; Alicia M. Meyers's Author page where I write these novels. http://www.facebook.com/#! /pages/Alicia-M-Meyerss-Author-page/265786996799463 Thank you. (:

• RUSTiC POET (2/28/2012 8:13:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Stephen King has fantastic books and movies if your into horror and spooky. HE IS my favorite author.

Replies for this message:
  • Adriana Martin (2/5/2012 7:16:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

any one read the hunger games.great book. can't wait for the movie to come out!

• Kelsi Brockway (5/4/2012 11:16:00 AM) Post reply

read all three and watched the movie! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! OBSESSED! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! PEETA!

• Lauren Love (12/24/2011 10:49:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I think the Vampire Acadmey Series, written by Richelle Mead, is a top bestseller.

Her writing just puts you in the character's body like you are the person experiencing everything.

I'm already the series the 3rd time because I love it that much.

[Hata Bildir]