Members Who Read Most Number Of Poems

Live Scores

Click here to see the rest of the list

Poetry Contests

This forum is for poetry contests, results, events and poetry related news.
Post a message

Click here to list all messages

Daniel Einstein Male, 18, United States (10/22/2012 4:24:00 PM)

Hi, my name is...well, Daniel Einstein, I have been in this site for a decent amount of time and I always ask you
Guys to send me a private message with at least two of your favorite poems that you have written. I will read them, and promptly comment or rate depending on
the poem. I hope to hear from you guys soon.

To post a reply to this message, click here
Replies for this message:

• Doingwhatilike Cadle (10/27/2012 9:56:00 PM) Post reply

Hi Daniel my name is Ginny Cadle and I am writing this to you response to your request. I have 13 poems posted so far with more to post but so far my favorite ones that I have posted are 1. Daddy's Little Man (It's: (sad but good.) 2. The Farmer And His Wife (I wrote this one out of ten autmn words they gave me for a contest it's not as good as some of mine but it was the first real challenge that I had.) 3. It Happens Every Year (Sad but true) 4. After The Tears (Wrote in memory of my mom, tried to be uplifting with it.) 5. A Single Red Rose (Love Poem in a narrative form) . Out of the 13 I have posted those are my favorite ones although I do like all of them. Feel free to check out the ones you want to or go under my name and check out the ones that I didn't list. In the main time I would like to check out some of your poems, in which I will also comment and or rate them.

• Dipesh Pande (10/23/2012 12:52:00 AM) Post reply

That girl

That girl
    Who was nothing for all
    But something for me
    She was dumb for all
    But was talking with me
    I was asking her
    And she was telling me
    No one but i was feeling her
    Because she had died
    And i was just remembering her.