Learn More

Poetry Contests

This forum is for poetry contests, results, events and poetry related news.
Post a message

Click here to list all messages

Daniel Einstein Male, 18, United States (10/22/2012 4:24:00 PM)

Hi, my name is...well, Daniel Einstein, I have been in this site for a decent amount of time and I always ask you
Guys to send me a private message with at least two of your favorite poems that you have written. I will read them, and promptly comment or rate depending on
the poem. I hope to hear from you guys soon.

To post a reply to this message, click here
Replies for this message:

• Rookie Doingwhatilike Cadle (10/27/2012 9:56:00 PM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

Hi Daniel my name is Ginny Cadle and I am writing this to you response to your request. I have 13 poems posted so far with more to post but so far my favorite ones that I have posted are 1. Daddy's Little Man (It's: (sad but good.) 2. The Farmer And His Wife (I wrote this one out of ten autmn words they gave me for a contest it's not as good as some of mine but it was the first real challenge that I had.) 3. It Happens Every Year (Sad but true) 4. After The Tears (Wrote in memory of my mom, tried to be uplifting with it.) 5. A Single Red Rose (Love Poem in a narrative form) . Out of the 13 I have posted those are my favorite ones although I do like all of them. Feel free to check out the ones you want to or go under my name and check out the ones that I didn't list. In the main time I would like to check out some of your poems, in which I will also comment and or rate them.

• Rookie Dipesh Pande (10/23/2012 12:52:00 AM) Post reply

That girl

That girl
    Who was nothing for all
    But something for me
    She was dumb for all
    But was talking with me
    I was asking her
    And she was telling me
    No one but i was feeling her
    Because she had died
    And i was just remembering her.