Members Who Read Most Number Of Poems

Live Scores

Click here to see the rest of the list

Poetry Contests

Post a message
  • April Swan (my Diary Of Bitterweet Chocolate) (11/27/2012 5:26:00 PM) Post reply

I got a new poem called Monster and my baby bee I would love for anyone to check it out and comment! thanks! :)

• Stephen Mateus (11/27/2012 10:28:00 AM) Post reply

Hey guys I'm Stephen Mateus, I'm only 15 abnd would really appreciate if you looked at my poetry, just type in mateus under search and im the only poet. Rate the poem and please give me your honest feedback. Thank you!

• Infinity Poetry (11/27/2012 1:06:00 AM) Post reply

My profile is under Infinity Poetry, please check some of my poems out and let me know what you think!

• Stephen Mateus (11/26/2012 9:19:00 PM) Post reply

Hey guys I'm Stephen Mateus, I'm only 15 abnd would really appreciate if you looked at my poetry, just type in mateus under search and im the only poet. Rate the poem and please give me your honest feedback. Thank you!

• April Swan (my Diary Of Bitterweet Chocolate) (11/26/2012 1:56:00 PM) Post reply

I rewrote my poem rage monster, if anyone would care to check it out and comment, I would appretiate it. Thanks!

• Sarrah Ibrahim (11/25/2012 4:52:00 PM) Post reply

Olaaaaaaaa my fellow poets and poetess!
    I discovered that writing is the best therapy just over a year now, I dunno whether or not they deserved to be called " poems" so I posted em here to find out... Why don't you tell me?Comments, suggestions and tips are very much welcome and appreciated!
    Thank youz! : }

• April Swan (my Diary Of Bitterweet Chocolate) (11/24/2012 5:04:00 PM) Post reply

I have some new poems. Would love for any poets to read or coment! ! I would love to read and coment yours too.
    they are:
    Greed
    looking in the mirror
    recyling love
    unmasked
    Watching tv

• Gulsher John (11/24/2012 12:10:00 PM) Post reply

let's inscribe the rules for different poetic genre
    let's share how each of our sweet poet phrases his or her verse..........
    indeed via this way we can learn n refine our Poetic Art.....
    ........welcome you all to the poetry class

• Peter Maxharya (11/24/2012 6:30:00 AM) Post reply

Wow wow wow! Again poetic party poets and all the member of this great family i welcome you for a great poem hunt check on ma latest, popular and favorite poems and leave a comment, rate or even sent to a friend for free guys, lets me, , .

• Tanaka Chirombo (11/23/2012 11:48:00 AM) Post reply

guys check my poems am just develoing poet

[Hata Bildir]