Poetry Contests

Post a message
  • Natasha Williams (8/28/2013 5:57:00 PM) Post reply

Are there any competitions going on?I just love the fun of them. The themes.. The waiting for the judgement. I often don't mind the placing I get. Just like the fun of it all.

If there's not any, that's ok. If you could just read through my poems, comment what you think of them?That would be great. Thank you. :)

• Zero Empty (8/28/2013 10:26:00 AM) Post reply

Hello read my poems and provide your reviews.I hope you can relate with them thank you.

• Kamalendu Menon (8/28/2013 7:27:00 AM) Post reply

hey guys! ! ..i am kamalendu...a girl of 16...i hav enterd this contest a poem...read it and pls tell ur opinion, , ,

He@rt Beat$
    Friendship is the heart beat
    of everyone.
    Without which ones life
    is incomplete.

A beat without which your
    day pass like years.
    A beat without which you
    are nothing.

A beat whose laugh can
    make all your sorrow goes away.
    A beat whose touch can
    make you asleep.

A beat who stands with you
    when you are alone.
    A beat who understands you
    when all the world deny.

A beat who silence kills you
    more than any weapon.
    A beat which u can feel
    all along.

A beat which says
    ' I'm there no matter
    how far you fall'
    Kamalendu Menon

• Laurel Vijitha ... (8/28/2013 7:06:00 AM) Post reply

hello! ! ! i'm new! ! n guess young also! ! ! i'm ony 13 yrs old! ! ! plzzzz luk at my poems! ! ! I hv made many accounts by mistake! ! ! sooo plzzz c my reall account hello laurel vijitha! ! ! n plzzz vote or rate or comment I wanna know u'r opinions! ! take care! ! bye! ! :)

• Dina Platt (8/26/2013 2:24:00 PM) Post reply

I entered this poem in to a contest I wanted to know who like it fill free to comment to.

I Want a Man Who

I want a man will be exciting to be around. I want man who will make me jump for joy everytime I see him. I want a man who will make me smile everyday.

I want a man who will always make you laugh on my bad days. I want a man who will make time for me when I need a friend.

I want a man who sit and listen to my words when I'm hurt. I want a man who will not play games with my heart. I want a man who will always be true to me even in the hard times.

I want a man who will talk to me all night just to make me smile. I want a man who will be the one i can count on to be there for me no matter what.

I want a man who will be the one i can put my trust in. I want a man who will love me as one but also be a best friend who will never let me go.

I want a man who has fun and loving personality. I want a man who will lay with me with a smile and embracing me with hugs. I want a man who will be the one i can just hang out with. I want man who has a great since of humor. I want a man who says I'm his princess forever and always.

• Lisabeth Walker (8/26/2013 1:06:00 PM) Post reply

Hi! I've just posted a poem, 'the Ocean', which is one of the first poems I've ever written. Would anyone be willing to check it out and provide a review?

• Sabrina Niday Hansel (8/25/2013 12:32:00 PM) Post reply

Hello everyone! Could u check out my poem " I'm my Daddy Made Over" & let me know what you think?Thanks!

• Joel Kidangan (8/25/2013 4:59:00 AM) Post reply

Heya guyz! ! ! ive actually written a poem based on a story both of my own the poem is divided into three parts and iv uploaded the first part online so please read it n give comments does'nt matter good or bad ones: D

• Satyendra Pratap Singh (8/24/2013 1:50:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Read my poems and provide reviews. thanks

Replies for this message:
  • Ariadne Ruiz (8/23/2013 6:53:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Is this where i post my poem?

Replies for this message:
    • Pam M (8/26/2013 7:10:00 AM) Post reply

hey, if you want to post your poem for the contest, visit: www.poemhunter.com/contest/

[Hata Bildir]