Members Who Read Most Number Of Poems

Live Scores

Click here to see the rest of the list

Poetry Contests

Post a message
  • Aria Siren (9/17/2013 11:13:00 AM) Post reply

Hello-
    I would love if you would read my poem Dancing With an Elephant and vote on it for the contest. I'd be happy to return the favor, just email me. Thanks! !
    http://www.poemhunter.com/contest-vote/dancing-with-an-elephant-sonnet-ii/

~Aria

• Diana Rose Tolentino (9/17/2013 6:55:00 AM) Post reply

Hello everyone. Please check out my contest poem entitled Fantasy. Thank you.

• Mwayi Makwinja (9/17/2013 6:47:00 AM) Post reply

New member! Would appreciate if you checked out my poem 'Depthed Lyric'

• Anita Trivedi (9/17/2013 2:27:00 AM) Post reply

I wish that my poem touch your hearts.. may almighty bless us all...

• Sonja S (9/16/2013 9:32:00 PM) Post reply

I cannot find where to enter the contest. Can someone direct me?Thanks, Sunny

• Devesh Chauhan (9/16/2013 10:42:00 AM) Post reply

I posted my poem not for winning any competition its just for winning your heart and touch your soul.

• Sunday Champion (9/16/2013 9:27:00 AM) Post reply

I posted it not because it is the best poem I have ever written but because I want it to affect you; in fact, it is the first poem I posted on this site. View my poem " what is life" . POET: Sunday Champion

• Sunday Champion (9/16/2013 9:22:00 AM) Post reply

What does life really means?What do you view life to be?Perhaps you see it as a bitter journey or as a normal stuff?View my contest poem WHAT IS LIFE to re-define the meaning of life. You've no excuse for being a failure if you know what life really is. I will be satify if you can view it even if you rate it down but let it touch your heart.

• Marcin Malek (9/16/2013 4:52:00 AM) Post reply

Check and vote if you like on my poem " For Life And Death Of A Poet" and good luck to you all!

• Marcin Malek (9/16/2013 4:30:00 AM) Post reply

Check and vote if you like on my poem " For Life And Death Of A Poet" and good luck to you all!

[Hata Bildir]