Treasure Island

Poetry Contests

Post a message
  • Daegonius Bonapartae (11/2/2012 11:47:00 AM) Post reply

'We' are all books
    We are all books. And each in us are pages whether wrinkled, torn, fabricated or freshly formed.On each page is the ink of our life and the images of our life.In every book for every person there are differnt languages, interrpretations of the many actions that took place in the lives of humans, meanings that shape the structure of our book and a cover that defines us all that people look at when they first greet us or see us. Some books are old and some are new but regardless they are all books filled with pages, languages, meanings and 'life'. In these books are multiple ideas that are sometimes forgotten and left behind whereas others are studied and made famous. It is all by which is within the interior of the book that gives true knowledge. Some books are lost forever and some kept forever yet each was once read. ALL of us are books sometimes read incorrectly based off wrong references from other books and other times particularly rarely ever we books are read correctly and that is when true knowledge is understod. Eventually we will wrought and never be read again but so... new ones will be written. What is is important is what is written in your book so that your words never grow old that your images never perish that your ideas never die.
    For all of us are books and it all depends on what kind you are and what is written inside you that flogs the minds of other books that keep them remembered. We are all books just waiting to be read.

Daegonius Bonapartea

• April Swan (my Diary Of Bitterweet Chocolate) (11/1/2012 4:31:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

hey, I'm new! check out my poem! I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Replies for this message:
  • Damien Weber (11/1/2012 11:36:00 AM) Post reply

hello poets.
    please read my 2 poems and tell me what you think
    1: i was made not born
    2: three words
    thank you and god bless

• Shivani Misra (11/1/2012 12:30:00 AM) Post reply

Hello people!
    Please read my 2 new poems
    1. With tears flooding my pillow.
    2. Within me.
    Thanks a lot. It would be lovely to receive your views through comments or messages. Thanks.
    God Bless :)

• Shivani Misra (11/1/2012 12:15:00 AM) Post reply

Hello people!
    Please read my 2 new poems
    1. With tears flooding my pillow.
    2. Within me.
    Thanks a lot. It would be lovely to receive your views through comments or messages. Thanks.
    God Bless :)

• Celia Jenner (10/31/2012 4:59:00 PM) Post reply

hi im new here i just posted 2 peoms
    1. Lost love
    2. One by One
    please read and comment hope you like them

• Shivani Misra (10/30/2012 12:20:00 PM) Post reply

I am ready for any poetry contest :)
    Just alert me guys!
    Thanks.

• Margaret Haig (10/30/2012 5:26:00 AM) Post reply

I have written a poem in the form of a prayer for those in USA in the face of danger called pray for them you are welcomed to tell me I'm longing to hear what you think.

• J-prof Kayode (10/29/2012 8:58:00 AM) Post reply

am ready to partake in any online poem or essay contest alert me guys if you see one

• Martha Ikiring Rookie - 1st Stage (10/29/2012 4:19:00 AM) Post reply

i would love to be a part of the contest and hope to learn more

[Hata Bildir]