Treasure Island

Poetry Contests

Post a message
  • Jeryn Bean (7/30/2013 12:04:00 AM) Post reply Stage

I write poems from the heart, so they're not silly or anything like that. they are deep, And somber. If you like them or rate them, its up to you. All i ask is that you give them a chance. Please check out my poems. And let me know what you think if you want.

• Amadeo Dihardjo (7/29/2013 8:31:00 AM) Post reply Stage

hello all, i'm a new user here and would appreciate if someone rates my poems :)

• Simpa Omoluabi (7/29/2013 4:12:00 AM) Post reply Stage

a genuine poem which is rare not primarily meant for the public, but for the author and God or in other words the muse...

• A Michaelle Yarbrough (7/27/2013 5:35:00 PM) Post reply Stage

I have been on the site a couple of days now. I hope that you read my poems and enjoy them. Thank you

• Jack Growden (7/27/2013 5:29:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Please read my collection! ! I am a young, aspiring poet and I would appreciate everybody's feedback. Feel free to rate and comment on them as you wish. Thanks sincerely, Jack Growden

• Ian Jobst (7/27/2013 12:49:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Hello, I am 14 old and have already written several poems, I'd appreciate it if you would comment or rate a few. I believe some people might find them to their liking. They are deep poems and not silly nor happy-go-lucky.

• Natalie Lavender (7/26/2013 6:22:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Hi everyone, I invite you to read my poems, I am new to this and would love any feedback as I would like to become a poet in the future. Thanks :)

• Unintelligible Susurration (7/24/2013 1:51:00 AM) Post reply Stage

I don't see any poetry contests???Only people asking to comment and review their poems... I'd really love to enter a contest so if anyone has any info please let me know! :)

• Arabella Picken (7/23/2013 6:41:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply Stage

I'm kinda new to this. Please take a look at my poems; I'd love some feedback - good or bad. I really want to become a famous poet :)

I'm 16 (nearly 17) and I'm from England.

Replies for this message:

To read all of 1 replies click here
  • Klaas Chaos K Senamela (7/23/2013 4:48:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Dear Brothers And Sisters

Can You Please Visit My Poem And Give Me Your Honest Opinion, Lets Support One Another Ladies And Gentlemen. Thanks In Advance

[Hata Bildir]