Treasure Island

Poetry Contests

Post a message
  • Onku .ghosh. (9/5/2013 1:20:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Hello Members,
    There's a request.....please, please read my poem on Motherhood and send me reviews.I am new to this site and didn't know that I would have to promote my poem. I sincerely hope you like my poem.
    Thanks a ton
    Onku Ghosh
    My URL is: http://www.poemhunter.com/onku-ghosh/

• Kaka Benoni (9/4/2013 11:08:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Hi everyone, i was just for comments on my poem " Hymn To Mirthless Muses" . Any comments and suggestions will be appreciated.

• Barbara Adams (9/3/2013 10:06:00 PM) Post reply Stage

OPPORTUNITY I am the Potter of human fate Often uncalled I fashion the clay, Mix not your teardrops in with my clay - Swiftly I pass by every mans gate
    Moulder of laugh and sigh; Mould a new gladness or fame; Only the brave I mould; Nor tarry for love nor sigh;
    All of the world I penetrate - Often rejected, vanish away - Up when I call - I destine the way I am the Potter of human fate -
    Master of dreams am I Seldom to come again. To love, to honor, or gold. Come, or I pass you by.

Often rejected, vanish away -

• Mohammad Tabatabaei (9/3/2013 8:24:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Hello everybody
    Please read my poem titled " Ecstasy" and comment, I will do the same for you.

Hello everybody

Hello everybody

• Dela Bobobee (9/2/2013 1:21:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Surrogate Mother and Child.
    Who is a surrogate mother?How would it feel to carry a baby for nine months in your womb and later give it up to another couple after the kid is born?This poem examines the deep feelings of a traumatized surrogate mother after relinquishment of a baby she nurtures in her womb for nine months to the legal genetic mother. Although her actions may bring joy to the home of an otherwise childless couple but what about other considerations?The poem portrays an overwhelming feeling empowered by her surrogacy experience vis-à-vis protective maternal instinct slaughtered on the altar of dire need to cater for her remaining kids. Experience her internal conflict to let go of maternal instinct for the sake of material need. Take a look at the poem and see for yourself.

• Natasa To (9/2/2013 3:58:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Hello All the poets- -
    Pls review my poem called A Love Song. I do love and appreciate all poets who like to read my poems at www.PoemHunter.com.
    Thanks and God Bless You all.
    Natasa to

• Sierra Staten (9/1/2013 4:21:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Hey! My name is Sierra and I'm 16. I'd really appreciate if you guys read my poems and gave some feedback. I just recently got inspired to get back into writing poetry so enjoy :)

• Scarlett Outlaw (9/1/2013 11:19:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Dear All PoemHunters!

My name is Scarlett Outlaw and I have been writing poems on here, could anyone read them and comment on them please?You can message me privately as well

Thanks!

Scarlett oxox

[Hata Bildir]