Treasure Island

Poetry Contests

Post a message
  • Erin Thomas (10/3/2013 12:39:00 PM) Post reply

How do I withdraw my poem from your silly little popularity contest?

• Andrew Daglish (10/2/2013 6:26:00 PM) Post reply

please rate my contest poem called christmas http://www.poemhunter.com/contest-vote/christmas-98/

• Sunday Champion Rookie - 1st Stage (10/2/2013 2:48:00 PM) Post reply

5minutes to view and refine your life is not worth ignoring dear. what does life really means to you?a farm land or a normal stuff?life is beyond what you think it is dear. search for my poem titled what is life?I don't care about your vote dear but o care about how you see life.

• Sunday Champion Rookie - 1st Stage (10/2/2013 2:48:00 PM) Post reply

5minutes to view and refine your life is not worth ignoring dear. what does life really means to you?a farm land or a normal stuff?life is beyond what you think it is dear. search for my poem titled what is life?I don't care about your vote dear but o care about how you see life.

• Cyresse Fox Rookie - 1st Stage (10/2/2013 2:18:00 PM) Post reply

Hi Guys!

As you all know, writing can be very hard. Therefore, I'm looking for the right feedback! ! Can you give me some?
    Please check my -still one and only available on this site - and leave a comment!
    I'm definitely going to check yours!

Happy writing,

CF

• Indranil Bhaduri Rookie - 1st Stage (10/2/2013 10:23:00 AM) Post reply

Respected fellow poets. I would be most happy if you read through my simple poem 'End Of Existence' which is written regarding Female infanticide. The link is given below. Please vote and comment. With good wishes to all.

http://www.poemhunter.com/contest-vote/end-of-existence/

• Sian Mein Rookie - 1st Stage (10/1/2013 3:30:00 PM) Post reply

Does anyone know any current poetry contests going on at the moment about any subjects?

Cheers :)

• Amitava Sur Freshman - 2nd Stage (10/1/2013 12:12:00 PM) Post reply

Hello - all respected poets oh PH, I'm also contesting in poetry contest with my poem, " BEGGAR " . It's a poem about a helpless person who is so unfortunate that because of his trauma in his life his state of mind is totally disturbed. He is robbed of peace from within & he is unable to sleep even since long. Now being imbalanced, he is found on the roads begging for peace & sleep, very helplessly.

Kindly read the poem BEGGAR & give your valued comments along with voting & ratings with your judgement.

You all keep well,
    Amitava

• Onku .ghosh. Freshman - 2nd Stage (10/1/2013 10:37:00 AM) Post reply

Hi everyone,
    Thanks a lot to those who have read my poem.Those who haven't read Motherhood, there's a request...please read it.I won't dissappoint you for sure.
    Thank you
    Onku Ghosh

• Indranil Bhaduri Rookie - 1st Stage (10/1/2013 9:23:00 AM) Post reply

Respected fellow poets. I would be most happy if you read through my simple poem 'End Of Existence' which is written regarding Female infanticide. The link is given below. Please vote and comment. With good wishes to all.

http://www.poemhunter.com/contest-vote/end-of-existence/

[Hata Bildir]