Drum only at Ngare on the sky
    Clouded sphere
    Come rain come snow, wind and water the sky
    Weather was cold so
    Occurs mostly in winter as
    Still remember the day
    The first day of summer rain

• Peter Maxharya (6/26/2013 2:17:00 AM) Post reply

hey u all poem lovers im back again this tym with a BOOM bang! feel free to read, rate and write ur honest comment in ma new poem" i am in a circle"

• Adam M. Snow (6/25/2013 12:53:00 AM) Post reply

The Ghost
    By: Adam M. Snow

In this world I sought for,
    who I am and many more;
    without a reason but a treason.
    I without a life, but with a life and none;
    to live is profound, much greater is death.
    If I could confound, it is that I'm not worthy
    for life and for death.

Do I confined myself within my chamber,
    to count the days till I remember?
    Who am I?Who am I?

Who am I to curse myself so freely, so easily?
    A ghost with a reflection,
    with no hope, no resurrection.
    I encumber my tears
    with all things I fear,
    there is no end for which I dream.

• Valentine Mbagu (6/24/2013 5:55:00 PM) Post reply

The glory of heaven fills my heart, A heaven of heavens, The glory of all glories. A city whose builder and maker is jehovah. A home filled with treasure of treasures, A kingdom whose gates and stones are made of gold, A palace where flowers dwell in glory, A city where neither pain nor sorrow exists, A glory not compared to the things of this world. A city of all valuables. A kingdom where love and peace is felt, A refinery where the spirit of man is refined in the glory of God. Who can ascend into the hill of the lord and access his glory? Who can stand in his holy palace and feel his glory? He that have a clean and pure heart, He whose hands are not soiled in evil. He that speaks no guile with his mouth. He whom the lord inputeth no iniquity, He whose soul is not lifted in vain glory. A city so wounderful, a home of other homes. A palace from which palaces are born. Let the glory of this kingdom engulf me, And grant me entrance to it's beauties. Until then, when there shall be no more earth. When all that matters now matters no more; The glory of this kingdom shall preserve me, Keep me blameless until his coming, When his glory shall shine upon me and l be lifted up above the sky.

• Valentine Mbagu (6/23/2013 7:50:00 AM) Post reply

With tears in my heart have l love you, With tears in my eyes have l cherished you, l still love you forever, l still love you even though we can't be together, l still wish you well as you go. My desire is that you find the desires of your heart, My love is that you find the love of your heart, who will love you more than l do. I have lived to love you, Now you leave to be loved by your destined lover. My heart aches for you, My heart beats for you, My heart lives to unite with you. You are the embodiment of my character, the strenght of my youth, the power of my proweels. I've loved you to be loved, Now l leave to let you love. Till then when all lovers are gone, When there are no more feelings, My heart will bleed for you!

• Valentine Mbagu (6/22/2013 6:30:00 PM) Post reply

Nothing is found except it is hidden, Nothing is hidden except it is a secret, Nothing is a secret except it is a treasure. In me lies an awaiting voice to be heard, wisdom for the seekers of light and light to those in darknesss. My instincts awaits to glitter like a light on a dark world. I seek me a quest for me, l seek to discover me for me, and for my being. The quest for me will never end until my light shines in darkness, the search for me continues until that l am discovered. With a heart of anticipation will l look far beyond the present. Better to die searching than to live undiscovered, or even defeated. Till then when my gifts are known by all, my instinct shall guide my ambitions, My passion and believe shall keep me until all my talents are discovered. I will continue to hover like a bird in the sky, For the quest of my hidden gifts to be unveiled.

• Valentine Mbagu (6/22/2013 8:48:00 AM) Post reply

Nothing ls hidden except it is a Secret, Nothing ls found except it is a Treasure! Beloved, you are a secret treasure hidden to be found.lndeed, you are a goddess of beauty, when l behold your eyes, l behold love. When you smile my heart smiles, when you speak the burdens of my heart are lifted up. In my dreams is you l dream, ln my heart is you l breath. When l first saw you, l felt the sigh of relief in my breath. You have l loved, and you will l love. Loving you means so much to me, beholding your beauty beautifies the glory of our future. My tears and my fear is to lose you. I am perfected in your love, you are the one that gladens my heart.l've never been so much in love not until l saw you. Losing you means loss of countless memories to me.ln loving you have l come to understand the worth of love, my soul bleeds for the moment of our re-union as one.l long for the moment when we shall be together as birds in the sky, singing the songs of love and an eternal happiness.

• Valentine Mbagu (6/22/2013 8:39:00 AM) Post reply

Nothing ls hidden except it is a Secret, Nothing ls found except it is a Treasure! Beloved, you are a secret treasure hidden to be found.lndeed, you are a goddess of beauty, when l behold your eyes, l behold love. When you smile my heart smiles, when you speak the burdens of my heart are lifted up. In my dreams is you l dream, ln my heart is you l breath. When l first saw you, l felt the sigh of relief in my breath. You have l loved, and you will l love. Loving you means so much to me, beholding your beauty beautifies the glory of our future. My tears and my fear is to lose you. I am perfected in your love, you are the one that gladens my heart.l've never been so much in love not until l saw you. Losing you means loss of countless memories to me.ln loving you have l come to understand the worth of love, my soul bleeds for the moment of our re-union as one.l long for the moment when we shall be together as birds in the sky, singing the songs of love and an eternal happiness

• Valentine Mbagu (6/22/2013 7:52:00 AM) Post reply

Loneliness! A distress to my soul! A moment when love is aborted! A period when my loved ones despise me! A time when the ones l love cast me away! A moment when the Happiness from my beloved have all faded! In loneliness was l, when my heart became soiled with sorrow! In loneliness was l, when that which mattered most to me in life meant nothing to me! Loneliness! The power lack l to turn the hands of time! A time when love is known! A period when the ones l love also love me! Who will cheer me up?Who will but understand the loneliness of my heart?Who can fill the emptiness of my heart?Who can give back that which was lost?Who can restore the lost moment of love in my heart?Loneliness! In loneliness learnt l the ways of life, the path of sorrow and the ways of rejection. I was lonely when the earth poured out it's bowls of love on me.

• Valentine Mbagu (6/22/2013 7:19:00 AM) Post reply

When the wind blow, when the sun shines, when the rain falls, when the dark calls the day to slumber, when men have all gone to sleep, when no one thinks of thee, when no one cares, l will always be here for you! Thinking of you, yearning for you and when the morning retires the night to it's place and when all men awakens to behold the brighter new day of the month and week.l will always wish you a wounderful week and lots of love.l care for thee.l will always love you, in my heart have l created a space for you to occupy. Behold and see that we are not only meant for each other but that we are created for and from one another.l love you till the end of time and end of seasons. My love for you glitters more the the stars of heaven, my passion for you eludes the illusion of lust. I love you from the depth of my soul.

[Hata Bildir]