Treasure Island

Music

Post a message
  • Tyler Cooley (1/28/2014 11:35:00 AM) Post reply

I have a select few artists I listen to during my writing sessions. I find I'm most productive when listening
    to Nine Inch Nails/Trent Reznor(Instrumentals set the mood extremely well) . I also listen to various acoustic works by
    the Finnish metal band HIM, as well as Tool, and occasionally the Canadian artist LIGHTS.

• Austin Eseke (1/27/2014 3:19:00 PM) Post reply

Hi my name is austin.Those who like the album, Nothing was the same by DRAKE please holla at my poem titled CROSSROADS and comment.thanks so much

• Alinkar Nyein (1/1/2014 7:26:00 AM) Post reply

Home, River Flows In You:

• Mary Amrutha Rookie - 1st Stage (12/6/2013 3:39:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

the Rhythm of life

Replies for this message:
  • Montana Svoboda Rookie - 1st Stage (10/8/2013 6:53:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Skramz/emo/screamo is where it's at. Merchant Ships, I Hate Myself, I have Dreams, William Bonney, Cap'n Jazz, The Kodan Armada, Appleseed Cast, I Wrote Haikus about Cannibalism in your yearbook. The pure emotion and rawness of it is intense

• Erin Thomas Rookie - 1st Stage (10/3/2013 4:18:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

How do I withdraw my poem from your silly little popularity contest?

• Indranil Bhaduri Rookie - 1st Stage (9/30/2013 11:03:00 PM) Post reply

Respected fellow poets. I would be most happy if you read through my simple poem 'End Of Existence' which is written regarding Female infanticide. The link is given below. Please vote and comment. With good wishes to all.

http://www.poemhunter.com/contest-vote/end-of-existence/

• icecube Media Rookie - 1st Stage (8/22/2013 6:23:00 AM) Post reply

Now Enjoy Live Shows with Icecube-Live Streaming

Now watch live shows, concerts, Programs with Icecube Live Streaming. Everyone has to chance to see the live programs but those who cant attend these programs, they have to best opportunity to watch all the programs on devices, with the help of Streaming.

• Cassandra Jasmine Rookie - 1st Stage (8/20/2013 10:55:00 PM) Post reply | Read 2 replies

I highly respect and admire many classical and modern artists.
    Baroque:
    George Frederic Handel, Vivaldi, and several more...
    Classical/Romantic:
    I love Johann Sebastian Bach, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Ludwig van Beethoven, Franz Joseph Haydn, and more, ofcourse

My favorite artists are Yuja Wang, Sarah Brightman, Jose Carreras, Yo Yo Ma, Lang Lang, Andrea Bocelli, Karen Tong, Na Ying, and some more, I believe.

MANY MANY MORE TOO
    CJ

• Renji Mao Rookie - 1st Stage (9/20/2013 6:03:00 PM) Post reply

I like them too, although most of what I listen to is Mozart and Beethoven. BTW Bach is Baroque

• Goldheart Bird Rookie - 1st Stage (9/8/2013 5:45:00 PM) Post reply

Dear Cassandra, I admire Handel, and Vivaldi! ! Mozart and Beethoven are one of my favoreties! ! ! ! I barly listen to Yuja Wang's playing though but I like Na Ying she's a good singer! And Don' ... more

• icecube Media Rookie - 1st Stage (8/20/2013 4:46:00 AM) Post reply

Watch any Program with Icecube-Streaming

People who love to watch the online videos can use the Icecube-Streaming. You can watch the any type of videos on any network.

[Hata Bildir]