Music

Post a message
  • Indranil Bhaduri (9/30/2013 11:03:00 PM) Post reply

Respected fellow poets. I would be most happy if you read through my simple poem 'End Of Existence' which is written regarding Female infanticide. The link is given below. Please vote and comment. With good wishes to all.

http://www.poemhunter.com/contest-vote/end-of-existence/

• icecube Media (8/22/2013 6:23:00 AM) Post reply

Now Enjoy Live Shows with Icecube-Live Streaming

Now watch live shows, concerts, Programs with Icecube Live Streaming. Everyone has to chance to see the live programs but those who cant attend these programs, they have to best opportunity to watch all the programs on devices, with the help of Streaming.

• Cassandra Jasmine (8/20/2013 10:55:00 PM) Post reply | Read 2 replies

I highly respect and admire many classical and modern artists.
    Baroque:
    George Frederic Handel, Vivaldi, and several more...
    Classical/Romantic:
    I love Johann Sebastian Bach, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Ludwig van Beethoven, Franz Joseph Haydn, and more, ofcourse

My favorite artists are Yuja Wang, Sarah Brightman, Jose Carreras, Yo Yo Ma, Lang Lang, Andrea Bocelli, Karen Tong, Na Ying, and some more, I believe.

MANY MANY MORE TOO
    CJ

Replies for this message:
    • Renji Mao (9/20/2013 6:03:00 PM) Post reply

I like them too, although most of what I listen to is Mozart and Beethoven. BTW Bach is Baroque

• Goldheart Bird (9/8/2013 5:45:00 PM) Post reply

Dear Cassandra, I admire Handel, and Vivaldi! ! Mozart and Beethoven are one of my favoreties! ! ! ! I barly listen to Yuja Wang's playing though but I like Na Ying she's a good singer! And Don' ... more

• icecube Media (8/20/2013 4:46:00 AM) Post reply

Watch any Program with Icecube-Streaming

People who love to watch the online videos can use the Icecube-Streaming. You can watch the any type of videos on any network.

• Rains Of Bloom (8/20/2013 12:22:00 AM) Post reply

just got new florence + the mechine's cd. yay! ! ! ! ! !

• icecube Media (8/14/2013 12:13:00 AM) Post reply

Improve Communication through Webcast

Webcast is the newest technology, in which you can learn about the communication. Now, You can be broadcast live to others in the company or broadcast to a global audience. Broadcasts are viewable anywhere in the world- it doesn't matter where your staff or clients are.

• icecube Media (8/13/2013 3:50:00 AM) Post reply

Business promote through Webcast

Webcast is a good way to promote your business or even increase your income. You can take advantage of live, real-time communication with a wide audience, located anywhere in the world.

• Steve Downes (8/12/2013 6:59:00 AM) Post reply

I'm a dinosaur...1st wave punk and post punk: The Undertones, The Buzzcocks, Joy Division, the Jam... you get the idea

• icecube Media (8/9/2013 11:22:00 PM) Post reply

Business promote through Webcast

Webcast is a good way to promote your business or even increase your income. You can take advantage of live, real-time communication with a wide audience, located anywhere in the world.

• Charles Monroe (8/9/2013 3:14:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I very much enjoy Mozart and Bach but have recently been listening to underground hip-hop artist " Pleze Won" and " Droe Jackson" . They have inspired me with their album " Legal Alienz" . I also discovered a group called " The Auder Space" whose up coming album " New World" will be released in the Fall of 2013 (or so I was told by the young man who sold me an unofficial copy of the album for 5 U.S. Dollars at the gas station on the corner of Adams and LaBrea) . I truly recommend these artists.

Replies for this message:
    • Thomas Revitt (9/4/2013 9:15:00 PM) Post reply

Chicks on Drugs, ...is great, really great, but will sadly...stay in the underground....can't sell anything with that, probably get them sued

[Hata Bildir]