Treasure Island

Music

Post a message
  • Primrose Tee Rookie - 1st Stage (5/1/2014 5:36:00 PM) Post reply

i cant live without music..so in love with it

• Shriya Sarang Rookie - 1st Stage (4/28/2014 6:41:00 AM) Post reply

I love to listen music especially which has deep meanings and lessons to learn. I m sure many of us like these kinds of music.

• Herbert Guitang Rookie - 1st Stage (4/27/2014 8:09:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I like to listen different kind of music specially music of each country. Listening through their makes us undetstand their cultures.

Replies for this message:
    • A. Madhavan Rookie - 1st Stage (4/27/2014 10:03:00 PM) Post reply

Dear Poet Herbert Guitang, Thanks for reading and commenting on my poem about Karnatic music concerts in Madras long ago. So glad you are fond of music as part of local cultures and listen to music ... more

• Herbert Guitang Rookie - 1st Stage (4/27/2014 8:06:00 PM) Post reply

Love is a mystery that is hard to define but we feel it so wonderfully and marvelously.

• Andrew Lam Rookie - 1st Stage (4/26/2014 2:18:00 PM) Post reply

music is what defines me.. its a way of life

• Darxiide Darxiide Rookie - 1st Stage (4/15/2014 11:32:00 PM) Post reply

SIC ILL makes his latest viral masterpiece inspired by " Sonic The Hedgehog" ....

SIC ILL - Labyrinth Zone Act 1
    - - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22eeZneaGNY

• Zivanayi Colin Muskwe Rookie - 1st Stage (4/4/2014 7:59:00 AM) Post reply

I love music for it is music, music that turns me own, music that makes me recall events, music that makes me cry, music that makes me repent, makes that sobers me up, music that seriously heat me to the point of not even feeling any pain, music that carries me to a farof land, music that gives me courage and hope to face the world, yea that's me when it comes to music!

• Sonali Ganguly Rookie - 1st Stage (3/12/2014 8:25:00 AM) Post reply

it is said, " the sweetest music are those which give us a sad feeling" .i'm bit choosy about music.i love soft music for its slow rhythm. the tune & the lyrics that touches my heart remain in my mind for a long time.

• Ethan Aparicio (2014) Rookie - 1st Stage (2/27/2014 5:58:00 AM) Post reply

I love the gothic sounds of Epica, Bauhaus, The sins of thy beloved, and Type O Negative.

• Jetty J Newnham Rookie - 1st Stage (2/22/2014 2:40:00 PM) Post reply

I love all forms of music, my view their are only two types of music, music I like & music I don't! What tends to inspire me is The Jazz of The Beat Generation, I have a cd with that title, it has great jazz & also Jack Kerouac reading piece's. About Bebop & the beat generation. But sometimes Russian classic music by the likes of Shostakovich Rachmaninoff & Prokofiev etc, as Shakespeare said music is the food of love! So play on brother play on

[Hata Bildir]