Music

Post a message
  • Akanbi Akanni (5/13/2014 5:54:00 PM) Post reply

I love songs of all kinds only if they flanked by two attractive attachments: art and rhythm! So Poeits Of the Fall wouldn't exactly be omitted from my list of 'Nicest Style Ever'. Shane Alexander too. All-time regulars those men!

• Shobana Gomes (5/3/2014 7:27:00 AM) Post reply

I write lyrics and would love to share my work with anyone willing to add music to it. Please feel free to send me a message for my collection. Thank you.

• Rookie - 1st Stage Primrose Tee (5/2/2014 3:26:00 PM) Post reply

if music be the food of lyf..sing on sing on

• Rookie - 1st Stage Primrose Tee (5/1/2014 5:36:00 PM) Post reply

i cant live without music..so in love with it

• Rookie - 1st Stage Shriya Sarang (4/28/2014 6:41:00 AM) Post reply

I love to listen music especially which has deep meanings and lessons to learn. I m sure many of us like these kinds of music.

• Rookie - 1st Stage Herbert Guitang (4/27/2014 8:09:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I like to listen different kind of music specially music of each country. Listening through their makes us undetstand their cultures.

Replies for this message:
    • Rookie - 1st Stage A. Madhavan (4/27/2014 10:03:00 PM) Post reply

Dear Poet Herbert Guitang, Thanks for reading and commenting on my poem about Karnatic music concerts in Madras long ago. So glad you are fond of music as part of local cultures and listen to music ... more

• Rookie - 1st Stage Herbert Guitang (4/27/2014 8:06:00 PM) Post reply

Love is a mystery that is hard to define but we feel it so wonderfully and marvelously.

• Rookie - 1st Stage Andrew Lam (4/26/2014 2:18:00 PM) Post reply

music is what defines me.. its a way of life

• Rookie - 1st Stage Darxiide Darxiide (4/15/2014 11:32:00 PM) Post reply

SIC ILL makes his latest viral masterpiece inspired by " Sonic The Hedgehog" ....

SIC ILL - Labyrinth Zone Act 1
    - - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22eeZneaGNY

• Rookie - 1st Stage Zivanayi Colin Muskwe (4/4/2014 7:59:00 AM) Post reply

I love music for it is music, music that turns me own, music that makes me recall events, music that makes me cry, music that makes me repent, makes that sobers me up, music that seriously heat me to the point of not even feeling any pain, music that carries me to a farof land, music that gives me courage and hope to face the world, yea that's me when it comes to music!

[Hata Bildir]