Music

Share your music taste here and read other visitor’s choices and favorites.
Post a message

• Freshman - 1,122 Points Kay Staley (10/16/2014 7:52:00 AM) Post reply

I love music. I like to play classical on the piano, but I like to listen to Rap and R&B and Soul and Reggae and Pop. I love listening to Swedish and Spanish music too. Even though I dont understand the words I like the sound of it. Poetry and music coincide in my mind, and I greatly appreciate both...I just wish that I was better at cultivating the arts in my life.

• Rookie - 547 Points Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip (10/3/2014 8:00:00 AM) Post reply

Poetry come from Psychological imagination and music come from poetry and poems sources nobody realize the poetry but many people take interest in the music create different kinks of song which convince the people.

• Rookie - 158 Points Zoila T. Flores (10/2/2014 12:50:00 PM) Post reply

Yes! Me too. I love all kinds of music including the one I don't understand. Mmmmm?

• Rookie - 547 Points Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip (10/1/2014 3:56:00 AM) Post reply

My favorite music taste is " " The heavenly Thunder " " about the death and crucifixion of our Lord ans savor Jesus Christ.

• Rookie - 476 Points Edgar Stevens (9/25/2014 8:24:00 AM) Post reply | Read 2 replies

Music is the rhytm of life..carries me away from negative feelings..agree anyone?

Replies for this message:
    • John Westlake (10/14/2014 10:26:00 PM) Post reply

I can agree with this. Music can hurt and heal depending on the type

• Valerie Darrow (9/26/2014 5:44:00 PM) Post reply

I agree with this Edgar. I use music for a lot of different reasons. For example, I listen to songs that are fast or up beat to keep my spirits up or if I have a job to do. When I like to relax and ... more

• Freshman - 1,966 Points Points Of View (9/21/2014 9:53:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

My favorite classic song by Neil Diamond and Barbara Streisand " You don't bring me flowers anymore"
    The melody and the lines are full of emotions. I got carried away..
    I'm LSS now (last song syndrome)

• Rookie - 493 Points Hannah Bryson- Price (9/16/2014 7:57:00 PM) Post reply | Read 2 replies

Has any one ever noticed that the way a person sings is usually reflected in their past and their hardships?For example, Jennifer Hudson struggled with her weight and her mother brother and nephew were murdered by her brother-in-law. She has one of the most splendid and extravagant voice I have ever heard. Just saying. I have noticed this throughout my lifel.

• Valerie Darrow (9/26/2014 5:39:00 PM) Post reply

I agree with you on this Hannah. Most songs have to do about life and the struggles we go through. I think a lot of song writers go on their experiences or maybe friends or relatives experiences in ... more

• Hannah Bryson- Price (9/16/2014 7:58:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Sorry, not lifel it's supposed to be life.

• Veteran Poet - 4,489 Points Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel Black (9/13/2014 4:56:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

i listen to all kinds of music...meditation music with vocal instructions can be very soothing in its guidance..there is nothing that compares to classical music or hymns for uplifting the soul and when I want to dance then dance music moves me...

• Mohammad Skati (10/11/2014 12:20:00 PM) Post reply

You can enjoy any kind of music greatly and wonderfully because that will help creating a good atmosphere anytime.Thanks.

• Bronze Star - 6,632 Points Gangadharan Nair Pulingat (9/11/2014 10:41:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I likes music. The Classic musics in Hindustani and Karnatic are my favourite. As well as the hindi music and Malayalam the cinema music I interests much. The classical music have a wonderful effect to sooth the mind in peace I felt.

• Silver Star - 8,927 Points Mohammad Skati (9/6/2014 3:13:00 PM) Post reply

Classic music is great to some people, but some prefer light music when reading poetry.

[Hata Bildir]