Learn More

Music

Share your music taste here and read other visitor’s choices and favorites.
Post a message

• Rookie - 413 Points Marieta Maglas (11/20/2014 12:03:00 PM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

The poetry is divided by Ezra Pound into elements like logopoeia, phanopoeia, and melopoeia in such a manner that all poetry has some percentage of these three elements. Logopoeia is about logos, phanopoeia is a method, which makes an image appear, and melopoeia is about the sound of the poem.

• Freshman - 1,198 Points Elizabeth Padillo Olesen (11/11/2014 1:56:00 PM) Post reply

I love music in poetry and music in poetic language.

• Rookie - 45 Points Tee Daniel (11/3/2014 7:10:00 AM) Post reply

My best songs are inspiring gospel music including deep worship..Does anyone love what I love?

• Freshman - 1,353 Points Kay Staley (10/16/2014 7:52:00 AM) Post reply

I love music. I like to play classical on the piano, but I like to listen to Rap and R&B and Soul and Reggae and Pop. I love listening to Swedish and Spanish music too. Even though I dont understand the words I like the sound of it. Poetry and music coincide in my mind, and I greatly appreciate both...I just wish that I was better at cultivating the arts in my life.

• Rookie - 547 Points Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip (10/3/2014 8:00:00 AM) Post reply

Poetry come from Psychological imagination and music come from poetry and poems sources nobody realize the poetry but many people take interest in the music create different kinks of song which convince the people.

• Rookie - 184 Points Zoila T. Flores (10/2/2014 12:50:00 PM) Post reply

Yes! Me too. I love all kinds of music including the one I don't understand. Mmmmm?

• Rookie - 547 Points Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip (10/1/2014 3:56:00 AM) Post reply

My favorite music taste is " " The heavenly Thunder " " about the death and crucifixion of our Lord ans savor Jesus Christ.

• Veteran Poet - 2,523 Points Edgar Stevens (9/25/2014 8:24:00 AM) Post reply | Read 2 replies

Music is the rhytm of life..carries me away from negative feelings..agree anyone?

Replies for this message:
    • Veteran Poet - 2,523 Points John Westlake (10/14/2014 10:26:00 PM) Post reply

I can agree with this. Music can hurt and heal depending on the type

• Veteran Poet - 2,523 Points Valerie Darrow (9/26/2014 5:44:00 PM) Post reply

I agree with this Edgar. I use music for a lot of different reasons. For example, I listen to songs that are fast or up beat to keep my spirits up or if I have a job to do. When I like to relax and ... more

• Freshman - 2,296 Points Points Of View (9/21/2014 9:53:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

My favorite classic song by Neil Diamond and Barbara Streisand " You don't bring me flowers anymore"
    The melody and the lines are full of emotions. I got carried away..
    I'm LSS now (last song syndrome)

• Rookie - 596 Points Hannah Bp (9/16/2014 7:57:00 PM) Post reply | Read 2 replies

Has any one ever noticed that the way a person sings is usually reflected in their past and their hardships?For example, Jennifer Hudson struggled with her weight and her mother brother and nephew were murdered by her brother-in-law. She has one of the most splendid and extravagant voice I have ever heard. Just saying. I have noticed this throughout my lifel.

• Rookie - 596 Points Valerie Darrow (9/26/2014 5:39:00 PM) Post reply

I agree with you on this Hannah. Most songs have to do about life and the struggles we go through. I think a lot of song writers go on their experiences or maybe friends or relatives experiences in ... more

• Rookie - 596 Points Hannah Bp (9/16/2014 7:58:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Sorry, not lifel it's supposed to be life.

[Hata Bildir]