Members Who Read Most Number Of Poems

Music

Share your music taste here and read other visitor’s choices and favorites.
Post a message

• Darxiide Darxiide (4/15/2014 11:32:00 PM) Post reply

SIC ILL makes his latest viral masterpiece inspired by " Sonic The Hedgehog" ....

SIC ILL - Labyrinth Zone Act 1
    - - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22eeZneaGNY

• Zivanayi Colin Muskwe (4/4/2014 7:59:00 AM) Post reply

I love music for it is music, music that turns me own, music that makes me recall events, music that makes me cry, music that makes me repent, makes that sobers me up, music that seriously heat me to the point of not even feeling any pain, music that carries me to a farof land, music that gives me courage and hope to face the world, yea that's me when it comes to music!

• Sonali Ganguly (3/12/2014 8:25:00 AM) Post reply

it is said, " the sweetest music are those which give us a sad feeling" .i'm bit choosy about music.i love soft music for its slow rhythm. the tune & the lyrics that touches my heart remain in my mind for a long time.

• Ethan Aparicio (2014) (2/27/2014 5:58:00 AM) Post reply

I love the gothic sounds of Epica, Bauhaus, The sins of thy beloved, and Type O Negative.

• Jetty J Newnham (2/22/2014 2:40:00 PM) Post reply

I love all forms of music, my view their are only two types of music, music I like & music I don't! What tends to inspire me is The Jazz of The Beat Generation, I have a cd with that title, it has great jazz & also Jack Kerouac reading piece's. About Bebop & the beat generation. But sometimes Russian classic music by the likes of Shostakovich Rachmaninoff & Prokofiev etc, as Shakespeare said music is the food of love! So play on brother play on

• Tyler Cooley (1/28/2014 11:35:00 AM) Post reply

I have a select few artists I listen to during my writing sessions. I find I'm most productive when listening
    to Nine Inch Nails/Trent Reznor(Instrumentals set the mood extremely well) . I also listen to various acoustic works by
    the Finnish metal band HIM, as well as Tool, and occasionally the Canadian artist LIGHTS.

• Austin Eseke (1/27/2014 3:19:00 PM) Post reply

Hi my name is austin.Those who like the album, Nothing was the same by DRAKE please holla at my poem titled CROSSROADS and comment.thanks so much

• Alinkar Nyein (1/1/2014 7:26:00 AM) Post reply

Home, River Flows In You:

• Mary Amrutha (12/6/2013 3:39:00 AM) Post reply

the Rhythm of life

• Neil Milliner (11/6/2013 7:22:00 PM) Post reply

I wish to bring to your attention that I am a fan and volunteer promoter of my friend Margarita Semenova who is a deadly synth programmer and player. She does Club/Disco/Pop. My personal favs are: Oblaka (original) & Talisman Boy.
    Others of note are: Talisman, Tij & Ja (currently #1 in Germany) , Running Away, and there are a couple of rippers coming out soon.
    She goes by the name M@rgO and her Twitter handle is: @MargO_Music
    All songs are her own.

[Hata Bildir]