Movies and TV

Post a message
  • Jacelyn Maceda (10/3/2008 10:26:00 PM) Post reply

I like twilight.

• Brianne Lindline (9/28/2008 10:25:00 AM) Post reply

My favorite movie is Forrest Gump. The quotes and lines are used so much. Love it. Tom Hanks is defidantly the best actor.

• Tulay Beyhan (9/26/2008 2:42:00 AM) Post reply

My favourite movie was V For Vendetta. The power of love, the power of hope, the power to change the world. The movie is inspiratual. I really heart it.

• Ewig Van Den Boogaard (9/21/2008 1:27:00 PM) Post reply

I just finally started to watch Twin Peaks. The moment I was watching the last episode of season 1 on my tv I ordered season 2 online. This is the first series I have ever watched that really makes me care. It makes me want to know what happens next, I need to know what the end will be...

This is truly one of the best things that was ever filmed.

• Emily Oldham (9/10/2008 2:09:00 PM) Post reply

My fave films ever are probably 'Amazing Grace' and 'Dead Poets Society'.
    As time allows please dropp a comment or two onto my poems- if you could please read 'Hell' and 'Do you believe' especially I'd be very grateful as I'm trying to decide whether to enter them in a competition. Thanks!
    Athena :)

• Charles Smith (9/7/2008 11:34:00 PM) Post reply

At the risk of...

I loved Mamma MIa. From the cinematography to the sexual ambiguity, it is everything a movie can be.

• Mario Gonzalez (9/7/2008 11:03:00 AM) Post reply

Best movies i have ever seen include

The Dark Knight
    Pan's Labyrinth
    The Orphanage

Fo' Sho': P

• N N (9/5/2008 5:32:00 PM) Post reply

I would say that the best movies i have seen this year are:
    sixth sense
    the happening
    and i really want to rent blair witch project!

• Existential Despair (8/29/2008 9:07:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I know this must be old news and a cliche by now but 'batman: the dark knight' is the best movie i've seen this year. The Joker stands out as my best character(tears to heath ledger) leave me a message if you feel the same.thnx

Replies for this message:
    • Viola Grey (8/31/2008 9:22:00 PM) Post reply

most definately....the joker steals the show and the crying shame is that whoever plays that character next will be under a huge shadow...great movie, well worth seeing

• Heather Milks (8/21/2008 9:40:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I just rented a movie called 'Untraceable' with Collin Hanks and Diane Lane and Oh holy friggin cow! ! ! ! ! This movie was sooo disturbing! I almost threw up! It gave me chills over and over! RENT IT! ! !

Replies for this message:

To read all of 1 replies click here
[Hata Bildir]