Movies and TV

Post a message
  • Chloe Young (6/28/2009 4:28:00 PM) Post reply

i think everyone should watch eagle vs shark, it is hilarious

you me and everyone we know is amazing too
    so is brick
    and i think EVERYONE should own a copy of my own private idaho

• Krystal Vincent (6/15/2009 1:24:00 PM) Post reply

my favorite movie of all times would have to be Antoine fisher because he is a marine with a hurtful past that leaves him with a temper. he is willing to show emotions and is willing to do what ever it take to change.he has a good heart.As he lets goes of his past he finds value in new people and new things around him.there is a lot of poetry in this movie.I can relate to movies and t.v. that is why I agree with watching it. It helps me and inspires me in many ways.

• Richard Blank (6/4/2009 11:06:00 AM) Post reply

Anthont Adverse is one of the best movies. The book is better, yet, it has the old school charm that today's theatre lacks.

All opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Richard

http: //www.costaricascallcenter.com/page_builder.php? page=index.php

• Zamora Zamora (6/3/2009 2:12:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

In is essentially important for human beings to follow laws and orders
    without which a man can be brutal enough harm others. It can be easily
    mentioned that law plays a vital role in arranging the mob in a
    systematic manner. So, one should never fail to follow laws of any
    kind, concerning anything.
    This is a wonderful opinion. The things mentioned are unanimous and needs to be appreciated by everyone. The above thought is smart and doesn’t require any further addition. It’s perfect thought from my side.
    zamora

[url=http: //www.legalx.net]Find Lawyer[/url]

Replies for this message:
    • Gold Fish (10/8/2009 7:17:00 PM) Post reply

This is a fundamental principle behind the necessary evil known as the government. Thomas Paine elegantly addresses this very issue in his seminal work entitled Common Sense. Matthew

• Kori Haffmun (5/30/2009 8:40:00 PM) Post reply

I like Spirited Away. It's one of the best animated films...ever. Or at least to me.

• Jack James (5/20/2009 4:26:00 AM) Post reply | Read 3 replies

Ex-con Jensen Ames is forced by the warden of a notorious prison to compete in our post-industrial world's most popular sport: a car race in which inmates must brutalize and kill one another on the road to victory.
    The warm feeling I get when someone is thoughtful enough to say thank you for having been helped far outweighs the empty one I get when there's no feedback at all.
    [url=http: //www.legalx.net]Lawyer Directory[/url]

• Zamora Zamora (6/3/2009 2:13:00 AM) Post reply

This is a wonderful opinion. The things mentioned are unanimous and needs to be appreciated by everyone. The above thought is smart and doesn’t require any further addition. It’s perfect thought from ... more

• Sarah Jones (5/22/2009 8:23:00 AM) Post reply

The best movies to me are..Butterfly Effect and I Am Sam. :)

• Jack James (5/20/2009 4:26:00 AM) Post reply

Ex-con Jensen Ames is forced by the warden of a notorious prison to compete in our post-industrial world's most popular sport: a car race in which inmates must brutalize and kill one another on the ro ... more

• Leandra Gebrakedan Rookie - 1st Stage (5/19/2009 4:58:00 AM) Post reply

My favourite movie at present is The green mile

• Heather Milks Rookie - 1st Stage (5/14/2009 11:15:00 PM) Post reply | Read 2 replies

I do not normally advertise for movies or anything else, but this weekend I watched 7 pounds with will smith... WOW! I would suggest this movie to everyone!

• Leandra Gebrakedan Rookie - 1st Stage (5/19/2009 4:57:00 AM) Post reply

The ending really hits you doesn't it. Lovely movie, I'm not sure if I liked it equally or more than Will Smith in The pursuit of Happyness

To read all of 2 replies click here
  • Bullion Grey Rookie - 1st Stage (4/29/2009 10:19:00 PM) Post reply

I see movies when I close my eyes....images to. (while awake) Does anyone else have that happen from time to time?
    BG

• John Zuliani Rookie - 1st Stage (4/13/2009 7:38:00 PM) Post reply

I think that all movies are fantastic. They all create an emotion in me. Robin Williams when he realizes he he can fly in 'hook' or Indiana jones showing that you can be a book- worm as well as a adventurer. All movies are a communication or a message if you like from the writer saying please feel what I felt.

[Hata Bildir]