Treasure Island

Movies and TV

Post a message
  • Jack James (5/20/2009 4:26:00 AM) Post reply | Read 3 replies Stage

Ex-con Jensen Ames is forced by the warden of a notorious prison to compete in our post-industrial world's most popular sport: a car race in which inmates must brutalize and kill one another on the road to victory.
    The warm feeling I get when someone is thoughtful enough to say thank you for having been helped far outweighs the empty one I get when there's no feedback at all.
    [url=http: //www.legalx.net]Lawyer Directory[/url]

Replies for this message:
    • Zamora Zamora (6/3/2009 2:13:00 AM) Post reply Stage

This is a wonderful opinion. The things mentioned are unanimous and needs to be appreciated by everyone. The above thought is smart and doesn’t require any further addition. It’s perfect thought from ... more

• Sarah Jones (5/22/2009 8:23:00 AM) Post reply Stage

The best movies to me are..Butterfly Effect and I Am Sam. :)

• Jack James (5/20/2009 4:26:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Ex-con Jensen Ames is forced by the warden of a notorious prison to compete in our post-industrial world's most popular sport: a car race in which inmates must brutalize and kill one another on the ro ... more

• Leandra Gebrakedan (5/19/2009 4:58:00 AM) Post reply Stage

My favourite movie at present is The green mile

• Heather Milks (5/14/2009 11:15:00 PM) Post reply | Read 2 replies Stage

I do not normally advertise for movies or anything else, but this weekend I watched 7 pounds with will smith... WOW! I would suggest this movie to everyone!

Replies for this message:
    • Leandra Gebrakedan (5/19/2009 4:57:00 AM) Post reply Stage

The ending really hits you doesn't it. Lovely movie, I'm not sure if I liked it equally or more than Will Smith in The pursuit of Happyness

To read all of 2 replies click here
  • Bullion Grey (4/29/2009 10:19:00 PM) Post reply Stage

I see movies when I close my eyes....images to. (while awake) Does anyone else have that happen from time to time?
    BG

• John Zuliani (4/13/2009 7:38:00 PM) Post reply Stage

I think that all movies are fantastic. They all create an emotion in me. Robin Williams when he realizes he he can fly in 'hook' or Indiana jones showing that you can be a book- worm as well as a adventurer. All movies are a communication or a message if you like from the writer saying please feel what I felt.

• Bullion Grey (4/11/2009 8:01:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Wonder Boys - 2000 release
    Robert Downey Jr. Toby Mcguire, Mike Douglas and (forgot name: Tom Cruise's wife) and others...great story about lost people found in a university and life together trying to write and become, teach and grow, and simple life's along the way really open life experiences that grab the viewer. I highly recommend if you love the written/spoken word and like the actors. Great sound track with really great songs and tunes, some drug use including liquor. Happy ending, well worth the watch. Seen it about 20 times and intend to watch it again.

• Man On Fire (1/28/2009 11:04:00 PM) Post reply Stage

I can definately recommend the new zealand film once were warriors an excellent film that's in my collection tragic and inspiring should have won oscars. The violence is very graphic though so watch out for that

• delilah contrapunctal (1/8/2009 7:20:00 PM) Post reply Stage

A few more:

'Inside Man' 2006

Clive Owen
    Denzel Washington
    Willem DaFoe
    Jody Foster

'Heat' 1995

Robert DeNiro
    AlPacino
    Val Kilmer
    Diane Venora
    Jon Voight

'The Boondock Saints' 1999

Billy Connelly
    Willem DaFoe

'Midnight Run' 1988

Robert DeNiro
    Charles Grodin

'Dog Day Afternoon' 1975

Al Pacino
    John Cazale

'The Deer Hunter' 1978

Robert DeNiro
    Christopher Walken
    John Cazale
    George Dzundza
    Meryl Streep

'Shoot the Piano Player' 1960

Charles Aznavour

• Callie Carroll (1/7/2009 9:07:00 PM) Post reply Stage

The War (with a young Kevin Costner and a breathtaking tree) very Southern
    Stealing Heaven (a story of Abelard and Heloise)
    Dead of Winter (extreme suspense w/o the blood and gore of today)
    Dead Again (with young and married Kenneth Branagh and Emma Thompson
    The Vanishing (an American remake of a foreign (?) film) with a heartbreaking young Kiefer Sutherland and a creepy Jeff Bridges

• delilah contrapunctal (1/6/2009 1:58:00 AM) Post reply Stage

'Once Were Warriors' 1994

A fine film from New Zealand...it'll tear your heart out...did mine....
    but you get to look at Temuera Morrison.....mmh, mmh, mmh....delicious...! !

[Hata Bildir]