Treasure Island

Travel/ Your Holiday Notes

Post a message
  • Ellias Anderson Rookie - 1st Stage (8/1/2012 4:05:00 AM) Post reply

hi to all dear readers and dear members. I HAVE A SUPRISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for all of you. in our family, summer by summer we have a custom, we will accept a foreign guest in our house and show him or her or even their family the best places for a week and half or a week. it's all free and just One member will be accepted in this lottery, who wants to know more, just send me a message to my page in poem hunter. there, he or she will be familiar with all the in formations. THE TIME IS LIMITED, because just one and half of summer here is remaining. hurry........your pleasure is my and my family wish. waiting for your messages.

• Rose Flores Rookie - 1st Stage (4/24/2012 9:37:00 PM) Post reply

Hi - Poemhunters and all:

Try Caramoan Camarines Sur in the Philippines

I will be there in June.2012 (GOD's will)

I can book you for a good travel package, good food, and beautiful places!

For inquiries - email rfvietnamrose9@gmail.com. Thank you.

A blessed day/evening to all!

RoseVoc2

• Ha Thuy Lieu Rookie - 1st Stage (4/3/2012 10:43:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

hello All:
    Vietnam tours, Vietnam travel, Vietnam hotels Click -] http://indochinaholidaytravel.com/ http://www.indochinabiketours.com/

Replies for this message:

To read all of 1 replies click here
  • Gordon Tseng Rookie - 1st Stage (11/10/2011 1:00:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

The Ghost Festival(in Keelung, Taiwan)

- Good Brothers(ghosts) are allowed to be free on July 15th of the lunar calendar

All family names are excited and lined up to wait
    For the Good Brothers to join their party parade
    To find the splendid way to that speechless gate
    Opened on this holiday their colorful ferries never fade.

(from GOD BLESS NOT ONLY AMERICA)

• Masianus Bobby Rookie - 1st Stage (10/28/2011 12:14:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Today is my day 3 of 27 days holiday...i'm looking for extreme and peace full place to enjoy my holiday.....

• Jose Lu Rookie - 1st Stage (12/4/2011 6:10:00 AM) Post reply

I've been to Bali and, if you found a right place to stay, It'll be one of the most relaxing place. (Well, I choose nusa Dua and It had been peaceful all day, but it was great!)

• Shirin Sheikhi Rookie - 1st Stage (7/26/2011 11:59:00 PM) Post reply

hi everyone
    its for some time im thiking of making a trip to somewhere in east africa like tanzania, any one ever tried that, i would like to know if its safe enough?

• Ibukun Sobande Rookie - 1st Stage (4/9/2011 7:08:00 AM) Post reply

Holiday in hell
    the heat
    unbearable
    the flies
    disgusting
    the stench
    the death
    the screams
    the pain
    the food...don't even dare
    six months in here
    take me away
    for death is near
    oh, please take me home

• Bassey Ekpenyong Rookie - 1st Stage (4/15/2010 5:01:00 PM) Post reply

The best & hottest place you can get real relaxation & pure interaction with nature & a feel of warmth and hospitality embeded in Africa is @ the Obudu Ranch resort in Calabar, Nigeria. This is where grassy hills touch the sky.

• Sophie Perez Rookie - 1st Stage (3/10/2010 10:38:00 AM) Post reply

The Grand Hotel Dore, which is near the Bastille and the Marais District, is an ideal place for a pleasant stay in one of the most authentic Paris. At the center of a neighborhood in full motion that represent the vibrant Paris with its artisans, cafes and restaurants, the Grand Hotel Dore is very popular with visitors.
    The discovery of the Parisian lifestyle passes at first through the hotel that welcomes you. It has put in the decoration and services of Grand Hotel Dore, all its heart and its desire to welcome you as friends.
    The Grand Hotel Dore has taken the utmost care in selecting materials, wood, fabric and equipment technology.
    Welcome to visit its blog, leave comments and tell your friends: http: //grand-hotel-dore-charme-marais-bastille.com/

• Andrew Nawroski Saintly Slumber Rookie - 1st Stage (1/25/2010 4:29:00 PM) Post reply

Holiday in the Cheap Seats.
    ----
    Jet white eagle bird
    Flying high!
    Through space & time
    Taking me away
    To another day
    To another zone
    To another place
    To a post office
    So I can cash my unemployment benefit.

[Hata Bildir]